You are my star

You are my star

Author’s Pov

“Ok Sooyoung, I’m done with the work, so we can drive to my apartment now” Sunny said while collecting some of her papers in a pile. “Great, I also just finished this movie and the food so let’s go” Sooyoung said while she stood up from the couch. Sunny and Sooyoung, then took the elevator down to the last floor, and walked out of the building, and into the car that Mr. James stood at. “Mr. James, can you drive us to my apartment now” Sunny asked, Mr. James then nodded in understanding, and drove off to her apartment.

When they had arrived at the apartment building, both Sunny and Sooyoung stepped out of the car, and walked into the apartments lounge. “Sunny, do you also own this building here?” Sooyoung asked, while they were walking over to the elevator. “Yes I also own this building, which is why there are so many security guards and cameras” Sunny said, while both of them walked into the elevator. She then pressed the button to the top floor. “Do you live on the top floor here also?” Sooyoung asked with an eyebrow raised. “Yeah, I live at the top floor’s penthouse” Sooyoung then chuckled a bit and said: “Well you have a thing or two, for high places. First the school’s rooftop, after your office buildings top floor, and now you live on the top floor in a penthouse” Both of them then walked out of the elevator, and into Sunny’s apartment. “Wow your apartment is big!! Do you live here with your siblings and parents??” Sooyoung blurted out. Sunny then looked over at Sooyoung with a sad expression. “Don’t tell this to others, but I don’t have any family, so right now I live alone” Sooyoung then looked down: “Sorry Sunny.. I didn’t know that” Sunny then walked over to Sooyoung and spoke: “It’s okay, you didn’t know that, but you need to keep this a secret, and don’t tell any others since I kept this secret for a reason from the media” Sooyoung then looked up at Sunny and spoke: “Ok Sunny, you can trust me, I can keep a secret” She said now smiling. “Ok so now go sit on the couch over there, and then you can tell me about the project we are going to be doing” Sooyoung then went over to the couch and sat there. While Sunny walked into to the kitchen. “Sooyoung what do you want to drink!” she shouted from the kitchen. “Apple juice!” She shouted back. Sunny then came from the kitchen, with two glasses of apple juice. She then sat down besides Sooyoung and spoke: “So tell what our project is about”

“Our project is about love” Sooyoung said. “Love? What kind of love??” Sunny asked. “Love for things, friends, or lover, that kind of thing” Sooyoung said, while now taking a sip of her apple juice. “So what are we going to research about?” “We are going to be researching about love between two lovers” Sooyoung said, and then continued: “We are going to see how, humans will feel and how their hormones will affect their body and brain” Sunny nodded in understanding, and then walked into her room, and took her pc. She then walked into the living room again, and opened her pc. “So first thing first, we need to search up some information on the internet” She said while tasting her code in on the computer. After some hours of doing research, they stopped up. Sooyoung then looked at her mobiles watch: “Omo! Its already 12 pm, I better go home, now” Sooyoung said while now looking at Sunny. “You can just sleepover, since it’s already late, and it’s dangerous, outside at this time of night” “But I don’t have any extra clothes, with me?” Sooyoung said. “Wait just, a second” Sunny said, as she rose up from her seat and made a phone call, after some minutes she came back and said: “One of my secretaries are coming here with some extra clothes, so just stay for the night, since it is already Friday” Sooyoung then nodded and spoke: “So what are we going to do now?” “Do you like to play games?” Sunny asked. “Yeah I love to” “Then let’s play, I have the new Battlefield game” Sunny said while handing her a controller. The both of them then played liked crazy, not uttering a word to each, since they were so concentrated on the game. After an hour of that, her secretary came with some clothes for Sooyoung. “Well I think it’s time to wash up, since it is already late” Sunny said, while walking into the living room, with Sooyoung clothes. “Did you text your family about you staying here?” Sunny asked. “Yep I already did, so where am I going to sleep?” Sooyoung asked while looking around. “Well we are both girls, so in my bed of course” Sunny said, like it’s the most obvious thing in the world. “Us t..tw..two in the same bed?” Sooyoung said, while stuttering. “Well yeah, since my only avaible room is decorated as my office, and you will hurt your back if you slept on the couch or floor” Sunny said, while handing her the clothes. “I’m going to wash up first, then you can come in after me” Sunny said as she walked into her bathroom.

But while Sunny was in the bathroom taking a shower, there was a certain long brown haired girl, freaking out in her living room. “Oh my god, what am I going to do! I managed to be calm, when we were in the same room. But now I need to sleep with my crush!! It will take all I can to just resist touching her!” Sooyoung thought to herself. “Oh dear lord, please let me survive this night!” Right then Sunny stepped out of the bathroom, with only a towel wrapped around her body, and she stood right in front of Sooyoung, with her hair short blonde hair, dripping wet. “Well dear lord I am not going to survive this night, and Sooyoung, DON’T LOOK AT HER BODY IT WILL ONLY URGE YOU TO MAKE A MOVE remember it, you can do it FIGHTING!”