You are my star

You are my star

Sunny’s Pov

When I had arrived to class, everyone’s eyes landed on me, but I didn’t care, I then walked over to Sooyoung’s seat, since she was just eating. I caught her attention when I had arrived at her seat. She looked up at me: “So was it you that put this blazer on me, when I slept on the rooftop yesterday?” I asked, while showing her the blazer. I saw she gulped down her food, and nodded. “Why did you do that?” I asked, while now everyone’s attention was at me. “Well because I thought you might catch a cold, or freeze that’s why” she said while smiling to me. I sighed and said: “Well here you can take it back” I then handed the blazer over to her, and walked over to my seat where I sat down, and began to listen to music.

Sooyoung’s Pov

Wow, that shocked me, I didn’t think she would go straight up to me, and hand it over to me. I then remembered, to tell her that we are going to be working as partners; I turned my head over to Sunny’s seat, and began to poke me. I then saw she took her headphones off, and looked at me. “Sunny, since we are project partners, when are we going to work on the project?” She looked at me and then spoke: “What project?” I then pointed at the board, where Shinyoung have written, the lists of partners, and what they are going to work with. After she had read that, she nodded and spoke: “Well we can do it today, but you will need to accompany to my office, and then we will work on the project in my apartment” she said while looking straight into my eyes. I nodded, and gave her my biggest smile ever.

Author’s Pov

After the classes had ended, Sunny and Sooyoung walked out of the school building, and over to her driver Mr. James. “Ah Miss. Sunny, you have a friend with you today?” Mr. James asked the short blonde haired girl. “Yeah we need to work on some project we got assigned to, but I need to work on some papers today, so I just thought of taking her to my office, and then after I’m done, you can drive us to my apartment” Mr. James nodded in understanding, and then opened the doors, for the two lady’s.

“So…. Sunny, how long is it going to take, to drive to your company?” Sooyoung asked while looking at the short blonde. “Around an hour, why?” Sunny asked. “Oh, it’s nothing, I just wanted to know, but how many company’s do you have/own?” Sunny looked at Sooyoung now: “I have one big main branch company, it’s that one we are going to now, and then I have some other buildings around Korea, and the rest of the world. I also own some, entertainment agencies and some college and university buildings, but also Elementary, Kinder garden’s, Middle schools and High school’s” Sunny said with a blank face. Sooyoung sat right now, with wide eyes, and open mouth. “Y…yo….you own so many companies and things!!” Sooyoung managed to say. “Why? Is it that surprising that a 15 year old, manages so many things, and money” Sunny asked with a raised eyebrow. “Ye…yeah, since kids around our age, is only studying or playing around with our friends” Sooyoung said, still with wide eyes. “But I’m not an “ordinary” kid, my IQ is 200 or even more so, since I only tested my IQ when I was 13, I don’t even need to go to school, but the Ministry of Education, said that I needed to graduate High school, since I didn’t finish or graduate Middle School”

Mr. James then said: “Miss. Sunny we have arrived at the building now” Sunny then turned from looking at Sooyoung, to Mr. James. “Ok thank you for driving us” Both of the girls then opened the door self, cause it will take too long if Mr. James had to open both of the doors. When Sooyoung walked around the car, she got a shock.. again. “OH MY GOD, THIS BUILDING IS BIG!!!!” Sooyoung shouted while having, once again wide eyes, and was agape. Sunny looked over to Sooyoung, and couldn’t help but chuckle a bit, but luckily Sooyoung didn’t hear that, since she was spazzing over how big the building were. “Sunny, how tall is this building?” Sooyoung asked. “Well I would say around 400 meters, maybe more” Sunny said while walking into the building. Followed by Sooyoung, both of them then walked over to the elevator: “So what floor is your office?” Sooyoung asked. “It’s the top floor” Both of them then walked into the elevator, and Sunny pressed on the button 90. “Oh my god, this is awesome!” Sooyoung said, she then continued: “But Sunny, it’s good that you have a nice view from your office, but what are you going to do if there is a fire at one of the bottom floors?” Sooyoung asked, while looking at Sunny with concern In her eyes. Sunny then sighed and spoke: “Well let’s just hope I can get out, or I will just die” They reached the top floor, and walked into Sunny’s office. “OH MY GOD, I CAN SEE ALMOST THE WHOLE CITY!” Sooyoung shouted. Sunny just shook her head, and sat down at her desk. “So Sunny what can I do while you are doing those paper work thingy?” Sooyoung asked after she was done spazzing over Sunny’s office. “Well you can sit down and watch some TV” Sunny, then took a remote from one of her desk drawers, and clicked a button. A big flat screen TV then popped out from a desk. “DAEBAK!!” Sooyoung shouted, and then sat down and began to watch some Kdramas and Kmovies. After some hours had passed, Sooyoung looked over to Sunny and asked: “Are you soon done? Because I’m really hungry right now” Sunny looked up from her papers and said: “Well I have different kinds of restaurants in this building, so I can order some food up, so what do you want to have?” Sooyoung then thought for a moment and said: “5 burgers, 2 pizza’s, and some hot wings” Sunny looked blankly at Sooyoung: “Well now I know that you are a shikshin, and not just an ordinary one, but the queen of all shikshin” Sooyoung then began to laugh and say: “Hahaha, I know I know, I hear that all the time from my friends” Sunny then shook her head and ordered the food, through her phone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I really have a lot of silent readers, but still thank you all for reading this story xD and i hope you all will begin to comment more, because that will make me want to write more xD hope you all will subscribe to this story, and thank you all very much.