You are my star

You are my star

Sunny’s Pov

“This is so annoying, now I need to wake up at 7. Am almost every day now” I said while, I took my uniform on.  I yawned and walked over out of my room, and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and drank some apple juice. When I checked my phone, it was already 7:30. So I walked out of my apartment, and took the elevator down, where I then walked over to my car; where Mr. James was waiting at. He smiled at me and asked: “Are you ready for your first day at school?” I sighed and answered: “No, I am so tired right now” He chuckled and then opened the door for me. I stepped in, and asked him when he was in the car as well: “Mr. James, can you not drive to the school?” I asked him cutely. “No can do Miss. Lee, Mrs. Tiffany said I should get you to school at all cost” I looked at him and then asked: “Did Tiffany and Taeyeon say that?” “Yep, but Tiffany ordered me to it” I sighed and then began to look out of the window, those two just because they own Fany&Tae. CO, and are at legal age, they think that they can control me. As I thought of that my phone began to ring, and guess what, it is Tiffany. “Hello?” I said. “Sunbun, are you at school yet? Do you have everything you need?” I sighed and rolled my eyes: “Yes mom, are Tae daddy with you too?” “Yes baby, it’s already on spoken, so both of us can hear it” I then heard Taeyeon shout trough the phone: “Are our little Sunbun ready for school?” I began to chuckle and answered with aegyo: “No Sunbun is not ready” I could then hear laughter, and then Tiffany spoke: “Aigoo our little Sunbun, is going to High school now” I began to pout and said: “Fany-ah I don’t want to go to school, can’t you guys stop this?” Taeyeon then said: “Sorry Sunbun, but it’s something we cannot meddle with” I sighed: “Alright alright, see you guys later” I then hung up the phone, and saw that we have arrived. Mr. James then stopped the car at the front gate, and got out of the car, and opened the door for me. I stepped out and thanked Mr. James for it. He then smiled at me and said: “Well I need to you to Mrs. Narsha, so let’s go, because she is probably waiting for us” I yawned cutely, and then held his elbow with some of my fingers. I then noticed that people have been looking at me and my driver. “Mr. James, why are people staring at us, like they have just seen a celebrity” He chuckled lightly and answered: “Well they are not used to, have someone around that has a driver and a private car” My mouth then formed an O-shape. “Keke I totally forgot that since, I am so used to it now” We then walked off into Mrs. Narsha office.

“Narsha, long time no see” I said, while walking into her office. “AHH Sunny, It’s so long since I last saw you, and you haven’t even grown since then” I then began to glare at her and spoke: “I haven’t grown, but you are still getting old, and it shows” She then smiled and said: “Alright you win, so come here and hug me” I smiled and ran up to her and hugged her, we then broke the hug, and she asked me to sit down in front of her. I looked over my shoulder and said: “Mr. James you can go now, just pick me up after school” He then smiled and said: “Alright Miss. Sunny, have a good day” He then walked out of the office and closed the door. I then turned around to face Narsha again, and she spoke: “So how is it going to school again?” I stared blankly at her and spoke: “Are you kidding me, it’s the worst thing ever” She then chuckled and spoke: “Well your classes starts soon, so let me introduce you to your homeroom teacher” I looked over my shoulder, and saw a short woman (shorter than me) with black hair walk in. “Hello Miss. Sunny, I’m your homeroom teacher, my name is Shinyoung” I rose up from my seat and smiled: “So you now about my position?” I asked her: “Yes I now that you are the CEO of Lee CO. and that you own this school, and many other things” I Then smiled at her again and said: “Ok, you can just call med Sunny in the classroom, but what class am I in?” I asked. “You are in class 1-a” She answered me. I then looked over at Narsha and said: “Well see you later ahjumma” me and Shinyoung, then walked off to my new classroom.

“Miss. Sunny, can you wait outside here, while I prepare the class for you?” Shinyoung asked me. I smiled and said: “Sure, but just so you now, don’t be surprised at that I am not going to smile In class. She then looked at me and said: “You are going to be cold right? Since you don’t easily trust someone, I now because the smile you give off to me are fake” I chuckled and said: “Ahh so you know that I only smile to people close to me, as Narsha and My driver and some other people” She nodded and spoke again: “Yep I now that your smile is fake, to other people that aren’t close to you” I then sighed and spoke: “So now that you know that, don’t ask why, so just go on in now” Shinyoung then nodded and walked into the classroom.