You are my star

You are my star

Sooyoung’s Pov

I was goofing around with Hyoyeon, when I saw Shinyoung come into the class. “Everyone be quiet, I have some news to tell you” We all then quieted down, and looked up at her, curious of what the news could be. “Today there is coming a new student to this school, so you all be nice” We all nodded our heads, and Shinyoung then shouted: “Just come in now” I looked over to the door, and saw a beautiful short girl, with short blonde hair walk in. “Wow she’s hot” I thought to myself. “Please introduce yourself:” Shinyoung said. The short blonde haired then said: “My name is Lee Sunny” she then looked over to Shinyoung and spoke: “Where am I going to sit” I was a little taken a back, since she was so cold to everyone, and not once has she smiled. “You can sit beside Sooyoung, at the far back at the window” Shinyoung said while pointing to the seat beside me. My heart began to pound as she approached the seat. Why are my heart pounding so much, oh my god, she is nearing, be calm Soo, breathe in, breathe out.

Sunny’s Pov

I feel like punching someone right now, I just have this kind of feeling, of being really annoyed at everything. This stupid Ministry of Education, bringing me to a stupid school. I sighed and sat down on my seat, when I felt someone poke my arm. I looked to my right, and saw a girl with long brown hair smile at me. “Hello my name is Choi Sooyoung” I raised an eyebrow and spoke: “And why do I need to know that?” She looked at me with a confused look, and then spoke again: “Well, I want to befriend you” I looked at her and spoke: “Sorry, but I don’t want to befriend you, so leave me alone” as I said that, my phone began to ring. I stood up from my seat and took it: “Yes what is it Secretary Park” I said while walking out of the classroom.

Sooyoung’s Pov

Wow, what is wrong with her, and how can she just leave the classroom, without permission, and how can Shinyoung not say anything to it, weird… After some time the bell rang indicating that it was lunch time. Me, Hyoyeon and her girlfriend Nicole, sat at our table and was eating at the cafeteria when, Hyoyeon spoke: “Now I remember!!” Both of us looked at her and asked: “What is it you can remember?” She looked at us with a grin and said: “The new student, Sunny, is not some ordinary student” “What are you talking about?” Nicole asked. “Well what I could remember is, that some time ago, I think a year, I found an article from 2011 where all three of us where 11 at that time” We nodded and indicated she should continue. “Well that article was about Sunny, because she as 11 years old, took over Lee CO. one of the biggest companies in the world, and that company owns this school” “Wait, can you get to the point?” I asked, still not getting it. The blonde one sighed and spoke again: “Sunny’s full name is Lee Sunny, she is the youngest CEO that has ever existed, she got to the position when she was 11 years old, so right now she owns one of the biggest companies in the world, and that Is not all, she is best friends with Taeyeon and Tiffany, that are owner of Fany&Tae Co. and Yuri and Jessica, that are owners of Yul&Sica Cop and Yoona and Seohyun, that are owners of one of the biggest university’s and entertainment companies in the world, after Lee Co. Of course, and nobody knows what happened to her parents since she needed to take it over, at such a young age” Hyoyeon said with a smirk now. “OH MY GOD!” one of the students yelled while standing up from her lunch table. All three of us turned around and looked at the student that shouted, we then noticed she was pointing at someone, and that someone was Sunny.

Sunny’s Pov

I was on the phone with Tiffany, when I then heard a girl shout: “OH MY GOD” and then point at me. I ended the phone call, and stood up from my seat and looked over at the girl, that just disturbed me. “You over there, just disturbed me, can you tell me the reason you are pointing at me, or did the cat take your tongue”  I said with an icy cold voice. The girl then began to speak: “You are Lee Sunny!! The CEO of Lee CO. one of the biggest companies in the world!!” She shouted I sighed and began to glare at her: “So what? Are you done yelling? I have a headache right now because of you”  I could hear people began to whisper, but I didn’t care since I was so tired. I began to yawn cutely, and I could hear people say: “Awwh so cute” But that is not my fault. I am naturally cute, and is sometimes an annoying thing. I then walked out of the cafeteria and up to the roof, so I could get some air, and be alone. I sat down on the floor and leaned up of a wall; I then put on my headphones, and hummed the songs that played, until I fell asleep.

 

Sooyoung’s Pov

After Sunny left the cafeteria, I began to follow her to the roof. When I arrived there she was sitting on the floor, and was leaning at the wall. I sat down next to her and began to study her face. “When she is not glaring or acting cold, she is actually so pretty and cute” I began to hear the bell ring, and Sunny didn’t wake up. So I took of my uniforms blazer, and put it on her. I couldn’t resist it, so I leaned closer to her, and kissed her forehead while saying: “Sleep well princess” I then smiled at my cheesiness and walked off to class.

When I arrived at class, Shinyoung began to say something about you need to choose a partner for a project were are going to make. I then began to smirk, and raised my hand up. And shouted: “I want to be with Sunny!!” Shinyoung nodded in agreement and wrote down on a list. I could then hear people sigh, and whisper, since all of them wanted to be with her. But no, she is going to be mine, and I don’t want others to meddle in that.