You are my star

You are my star

Author’s Pov

“Dude, get your hands off from me, right now!” Sunny said, whit an icy cold tone. “Why should I do that, and I have already told you, that my name is Minho” The boy said, while leaning closer to Sunny; that was now backed up against a wall. “I don’t care what your name is, or what you want, because I’m certainly not interested in you or anyone else, so back off!” the short one said, while glaring at Minho now. “But sweetie, all I want Is for you to, go out with me, and be mine” Sunny, then sighed and looked to her left, and was surprised, but also happy. Because what she saw, was a certain tall girl, running to her. “Well looks like my savior is here!” Sunny said, in an now low tone. Minho then looked confused at Sunny, and then turned his head, to the direction of where Sunny was looking.  “Oh-!” Minho shouted, and he then got kicked down, by a flying kick. “DON’T YOU DARE LAY YOUR HANDS ON HER!” Sooyoung yelled, with a really angry tone. “What the heck is your problem?” Minho said while, getting up from the floor. “My problem is, that you are annoying Sunny!” Sooyoung said. “Yeah, and what are you going to do about that?” Minho said, while walking closer to the tall girl now. “If you don’t get away from here in 2 seconds now, then you are going to regret it” Sooyoung said while glaring at him now.  “You don’t even dare to do anything!” he said while smirking. “I’m going to count to 2, and if you aren’t gone by 2, then it’s not my problem” Minho then chuckled a bit, and Sooyoung began to count: “1……2” Since Minho hadn’t moved, Sooyoung kicked him in the balls, so he fell down and covered his “private area”. The tall girl, then took the short girl by the wrist, and dragged her into the girls bathroom, where she then locked the door, so no one could disturb them.

Sooyoung then turned around, so she now faced Sunny. “HOW COULD YOU NOT, CALL ME, OR AT LEAST RUN AWAY!!” Sooyoung practically shouted, while her eyes were almost full of water. “NO NEED TO SHOUT AT ME, DO YOU THINK IT’S MY FAULT!!” Sunny shouted back, while there were tears running down her face. “I’M JUST CORNCERET ALRIGHT!!” Sooyoung shouted. “I’M NOT A KID, EVERYTHING IS FINE!! SO WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME!!” the short one said, and was about to leave, when she got pulled back, and got pushed against the door, so her back was facing the door, and Sooyoung held both of her hand up against the door. “So…sorry, it’s just that… I don’t want anything to happen to you” Sooyoung said, while looking down at Sunny. “Why are you so concerned, with me. I know that we just met each other, and I’m about to open up, more to you… but I just don’t understand” the blonde said while avoiding the tall girl’s gaze. “It’s because… you are my sun to my universe, you are my everything… you are my star” the tall girl said, and then continued: “Sunny…. When I first laid my eyes on you, I thought you were an interesting girl. Same day I got a crush on you, and later on it turned into love…. Sunny I love you” the short girl, now looked up at Sooyoung and spoke: “How can I now, that you are not just lying, and are just after my money” The tall girl then dragged the little one into her arms, so they were now hugging. “Can you hear my heartbeat?” Sooyoung asked. The short girl nodded, and then Sooyoung continued: “My heart, beats only this fast when I’m around you, or if I even are in the same room as you. Does this prove it to you?” Sunny then broke the hug and looked up at Sooyoung. “Yes it proves it to me” the short one said. The tall girl then got on one of her knees and looked up to the short one. “Lee Sunny, will you be my girlfriend, and lover?” the short one then smiled, while having tears rolling down her cheeks. She then wrapped her arms, around the tall girl’s neck, and kissed her gently. Sooyoung was first surprised at the action, but then responded to the kiss. It was a perfect first kiss for both of them. It was gentle and sweet, but at the same time, it drove both of them nuts. While in the middle of the kiss, Sooyoung lifted the short one up, so the short one had to wrap her legs, around the tall girl’s waist.  

The both of them, finally broke the kiss after they needed air. Sunny then leaned her forehead against Sooyoung’s, the short one then closed her eyes, and enjoyed this moment. “Are your answer then yes?” The tall one asked. The little one then chuckled a bit, and answered: “Of course it’s a yes. What else could it be” Sooyoung then let Sunny down, and then interlocked their fingers. “But Sunny…. I have something to confess” Sooyoung said, while looking into her new lovers, eyes. “What is it?” the short one asked. “Well it was not completely true that my heart beats this fast for you…. You see it also beats this fast, when I see delicious food” the short one then looked blankly at the shikshin, but after some seconds she broke into laughter. “HAHAHAHA…. Soo you are really such a shikshin!” Sooyoung then lifted Sunny up, and pecked her on the lips. “Yay, I finally get to kiss those delicious lips you have. Because you have no idea how hard it was for me to resist them, when you pouted” Sooyoung then sat Sunny down and continued. “But I wouldn’t mind seeing you in just your towel again” the tall said, while now smirking. “Byunsoo” Sunny said, while chuckling.

the bell then rang, indicating that classes will begin. So both of them then walked hand in hand, to their classroom.