You are my star

You are my star

Author’s Pov

The next day, Sunny was in her office doing her usual work when her phone began to ring. “Hello” she said while writing her signature on a paper. “Sunny, it’s me Yuri, look we have found some new information about your past, so if you have time could you please come over” “yes I will be on my way now” the petite girl said, while rushing out of her office, and into her car where Mr. James stood and waited. “To Kwon mansion, hurry!”

When Sunny had arrived at the mansion, she rushed through their door, and down to the basement to where Yuri was waiting her. “Glad you came Sunny” Yuri said while looking away from her big computer screen. “What is the new information??” she asked, while walking closer to Yuri. “Well you see, you remember that one of my agents got shot right?” Yuri asked. “What about it?” Sunny asked while sitting on the big table. “He luckily survived, and he even got some useful information, you see your parents were killed, not by one person, but a whole organization, called K-netz, and that is not all. Your parent’s were targeted because, they were the top people in the whole Asia, and their motive was to kill your parent’s and then take over the companies, but they didn’t think that they had a daughter, so they backed out right when they had killed your parent’s.” Sunny thought for some moment, trying to get in all of the information she just had gotten. “Wait, does that mean that they could be after me, and that they killed my parents, just to find out later on that they had a daughter?” Sunny said, while crossing her arms. “Yes, I have already told the others about it” Yuri said, while turning her attention to the big screen. “What are we going to do?” Yuri shrugged her shoulders, and spoke: “I don’t know, the only thing we can do is get you some bodyguards, and I can set my agents to protect you” Sunny then nodded while having closed her eyes, only to shut them open. “They could also target Sooyoungie” Sunny said, with a now worried expression. “I could also just get some agents on her, if that would make you feel safe?” Sunny sighed and shake her head. “No, I don’t want her to ask questions as to why they are there for her” the two lads, then stood there in silence, until suddenly Yuri yelled out. “What about getting her to be with you 24/7, you know letting her live with you and all that stuff!” Sunny stood there trying to process what Yuri just have said. She then smiled up at the idea, and nodded in agreement. “That is a perfect plan, that way she wouldn’t get suspicious of the bodyguards, and I could have her by my side all day and night!! The two girls then said their goodbyes, and Sunny drove right off to Sooyoung’s house.

Sunny’s Pov

This is the most brilliant idea Yuri had ever gotten. Seriously she won’t get suspicious of the bodyguards, and I can have her by my side 24/7, it couldn’t get better!! I sat and thought to myself, while I nearing Sooyoung’s house. When we arrived, I stepped out of the car as fast as I could, not waiting for Mr. James to open the car door. I looked around, and then walked up to her door and rang on the doorbell. I heard some yelling between her mother and herself, the first one to open the door was of course my love Sooyoungie.

“BUNNY!! What are you doing here!!” She spoke to me with a clear excitement in her voice, while running over to me and hugging me tight. “Well I am here to talk with you, and your mother” I said, while breaking the hug off. The tall girl nodded at me, and then dragged me into her living room, where her mother sat, on one of the chairs. “Mom, Sunny has something to talk to us about” Sooyoung said, to her mother while pulling me over to sit beside her on the couch. “Sunny!! Good to see you again, how have you been??” Her mother asked me, with a smile. “I’ve been good, and thank you for last time” I answered her, while returning her smile. “Bunny!! What is it you wanted to talk to us about??” Sooyoung said, getting more and more curious of what I have to say. “Well I will just be blunt. I want Sooyoung to live with me” I said. It took them a couple of seconds, before both of them widen their eyes. “You want to live with this shikshin, you know under one roof?” Sooyoung’s mother said, while pointing at Sooyoung. “Yes, I want to. Because I can’t stand not having her by my side all the time” I said with my eyesmile. I looked over to my side, and saw Sooyoung already smirking to herself; I shrugged it off since she was probably thinking of something erted. “Well I’m fine with it, but it is Sooyoung that decide if she wants to or not” I smiled, at her mother and then looked over to my side again; seeing Sooyoung nodding her head like crazy. “Yes, yes and yes. I so want to also live with my little bunny!!” I then leaned back on the couch, and spoke again. “Well, you are moving today, so pack your things now, and get ready” Sooyoung nodded her head, and then speed of to her room. 

After an hour or so, chatting with her mother, Sooyoung finally came down with her bags. “I’m ready to go!!” Sooyoung said, while taking her shoes on. “Remember to visit me, sometimes you two!!” Sooyoung’s mother yelled to us, on our way out from the front door. “Are you sure that you don’t need any help with those bags?” I asked while looking at my tall girlfriend. “No thank you, I’m stronger than you think” She answered me with a goofy smile. I smiled back to her, and the two of us then walked over to my car, waiting with Mr. James.