You are my star

You are my star

Sunny’s Pov

Right now, I’m in a place that no one in their right minds want to be, and that is Kwon Mansion. All of my so called “friends” are questioning me for various reasons, and one of the reasons is my shikshin, and I am not talking about Yoona, but about Sooyoung. I am right now in the living room, where I sit on the couch, and the rest of the girls are standing up, and are staring holes in me.

“Sunny, so how far have you gone with Sooyoung?” Tiffany asked me. I sighed and looked at the other girls. “First of all, why couldn’t you all just… I don’t know…. CALL ME HERE IN A NORMAL WAY, INSTEAD OF DRUGGING ME TO SLEEP AND THEN DRAG GING ME HERE!!” I began to shout at them. “Sorry baby, but we thought that you wouldn’t come if we asked you normally” Tiffany answered me. “Yeah, and this was actually a more exciting way to call someone in” Yuri said while giving a back hug to Jessica. I rolled my eyes and then looked at all of the girls. “Why are you guys so interested in my private life?” It was now Taeyeon that spoke: “One of the reasons is that we actually have nothing to do, and are bored. The other reason is that since you got a girlfriend, we wanted to make sure that you were treated well, and teach you some things. If you know what I mean” Taeyeon said while now smirking. “Byuntae!!!! Don’t teach our little baby that kind of things now!!” Tiffany shouted at Taeyeon, while glaring at her. “Sorry….Sorry Fany-ah” Taeyeon said, while walking over to Tiffany, and giving her a back hug and then kissed her cheek.

“What makes you guys think I don’t know about these kinds of things?” I asked while crossing my legs over now. “Does that mean you have slept with Sooyoung?!” Yoona shouted now. “Yes I have slept with her twice actually” I said, while smiling now since I remembered the nights. “So you are not a anymore!!” Yuri managed to say, while the other girls just had their mouth agape. “No, I’m still a , to your information. I just said that I had slept with her. I didn’t say I had with her” I answered while smirking now. They then nodded, in understanding and sighed in relief.

Yuri and Jessica’s butler then came into the living room, and interrupted us with something urgent. “Girls we have a big problem, one of your field agents got shot when was tailing one of our suspect” Yuri then signaled us to follow her, and all of us then ran down to the basement. Yuri then called one of her other agents, and they said that the person that got shot, has already been sent to the hospital. “Seobang, the one that got shot was he from our secret group of special trained forces?” Jessica asked Yuri, whit a stern look. The tanned girl then nodded and spoke: “The agent’s said that they can’t find who it was since he/she has erased all of their traces” I thought for a moment and then asked: “Was there any security cameras?” Yuri then sighed, and shook her head. “What did you send your agents out to do?” Taeyeon now asked. “I sent them out on the same mission I always send them out on” Yuri said while now looking at a big computer screen. “So to get more information about Sunny’s past” Tiffany now sighed. I looked up at the big computer screen, and then spoke: “Guys… I don’t know what happened in my past, or why I’m getting these kinds of nightmares. But one thing I do know is that, something big happened since my parents disappeared, and that your agent’s gets hurt and killed, every time they find a suspect, or get some kind of information.” They all nodded in agreement. I then stared at the big computer screen, where there stood GIRL GROUPS.  I sighed and turned around, so I then faced all of the girls. “The only thing we knows is, that these girls that are in this group, are after me and that they will do anything to kill me” I then chuckled a bit and continued: “I don’t even understand why so many girls also want to kill me. Cause in all of my nightmares, my parents get killed by a man” I saw that the girls looked at each other, and then all of them smiled. “Sunny, nothing is ever going to happened to you, since we all will be protecting you with everything we got” Seohyun said, whit a caring voice. All of them then approached me, so we got into a group hug. When the group hug got released, I looked at all of them and spoke: “Just so you guys know. We are just keeping this to ourselves, so don’t tell Sooyoung about it since I don’t want her to worry more about me, since she also already worries about my nightmares, and about me living alone.” All of them then nodded their head in understanding.

I was at home now watching TV, when my phone began to ring. I picked it up from besides me, and looked at the caller id; Sooyoungie<3 I smiled at myself and then answered the phone; “Hello” I said with a normal voice. “Bunny!! It’s me Sooyoungie!!” I heard her practically shout through the phone. I chuckled a bit and then answered her: “Sooyoungie why are you calling at this time of night, it is already 10 pm”. “I wanted to sleep, but couldn’t, since I needed to hear your voice. Why weren’t you in school today!!!” I smiled at her concern, and then spoke; “I was with Tiffany and the others, since they wanted to talk to me”. “Alright, so what are we going to do on our date tomorrow” I heard her ask me, excited. I smiled at myself, because i thought of all the things we are going to do tomorrow. “I’m not going to tell you that. Just be ready at 10 am, and then Mr. James and I will come and pick you up”. I heard the tall girl sigh and then she spoke: “Bunny-ah I have a problem, I seriously miss you so much right now, that I get so excited just hearing your voice” I got shocked, and began to blush like madly at her blunt statement, and I can say I was glad we spoke over the phone this time. “Sooyoungie I also miss you like crazy, but we need to get some sleep so we can be extra happy when we see each other tomorrow” I said with my aegyo. “Alright Sunbun, love you and see you tomorrow, goodnight and sleep well” I heard her say. “Love you too Sooyoungie sleep well too, and I can’t wait to tomorrow” I then ended the call, and watched some TV, until I got tired and walked into my room. Where I then fell asleep, and didn’t have any nightmares.