A Message

The unsatisfied Life ***(HIATUS)***

Looking at the message Kris had sent you for the fifth time within the last twenty minutes you didn't know if you should worry or be happy, "he looked so tired during practice, he looked like he was going to pass out if he had to do any more practice that day. I hope he's OK" you thought as you bit your lip wondering whether you should send him a reply or go and check on him. Clicking a button on your phone you began to text him back.
 

to: Kris (Wu Yifan)
from: y/n
"I'm sorry you don't feel well, you deserve the rest. Hope you enjoy your time off. Text me if you need any....."
 

You erased the last part of the message, "God he'd think that I probably sound like his mom if I sent him that." Rewriting your message you looked it over before sending it to him, making sure the reply was only to him and not to the entire group. "I wonder if he's OK, I hope practicing so much didn't make him sick" you worried as you began biting your fingernails, "should I go and visit him, take some rice cakes for him as a gift for all his help and hard work?" Contemplating over what you should do you headed into the kitchen where your mom kept all of the rice cakes that she'd bake before taking them to her shop and grabbed an already packaged box of the delicious treats before heading out the door, "I hope I won't be burdening him with my visit. I'll make sure it's quick and as painless or annoying as possible. I'll tell him exactly what I said in the message, hand him the cakes  then I'll leave and come back home."


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Kris slid his finger across the screen of his phone as it vibrated on the table next to his bed, telling from the amount of times it vibrated he could tell that it was a text and not a call, "who could possibly be texting me?" he grumbled into his pillow as his eyes opened into small slits and he leaned onto his elbows on his bed before reaching out for his phone, he'd been sleeping on his stomach since the very minute he finished the breakfast and the only thing that could possibly wake him up was his mother returning or someone messaging or calling him on his phone.


Seeing your name pop up as the sender of the message, Kris' eyes opened as fully as they could with the guck still sitting inside the crevices of the tear ducts of his eyes before reading the message.
 

to: Wu YiFan
from: y/n
"I'm sorry you don't feel well, but you deserve the rest. Thanks for all your help with the project and hard work that you've done to help us perfect it as much as possible. Hope you enjoy your time off. Feel free to take more time off if you need it, I'm sure everyone, including Mr. Hayato, will understand."


Watching as the screen faded too black, he smiled, of all the people he couldv'e been paired with for this project and.... grown a crush on..... he was glad it was you. He fell back into his sleeping position but, with the smile on his face not fading in the very slightest, he fell asleep to a dream that he enjoyed having that made him smile even more, the one that had you in it.