Fustrations and late Arrivals

The unsatisfied Life ***(HIATUS)***

“I cannot believe this” Riah huffed as she stomped to the body of mirrors in the room, her newly died auburn red curls bouncing against her back as she did so, pulling out her sparkling pink lip gross with frustration once reaching the front of the mirrors “Kris is an hour and a half late for our practice and I’ve had to do all the hard work of getting you two dunces to understand how to do the simplest steps of the dance right that we don’t already know, like always. This is unbelievable!” With another frustrated huff she lifted the lip gloss to her lips as she parted them and spread an overly courteous amount of the substance onto her figure once taking a breath to calm herself, smacking her lips together to get the lip gloss to even out before placing the remainder of the substance into her new girly pink Mini Saffiano Lux (Geranio) ‑ Prada Tote Bag after closing the container, her lips now matching the color of her girly skirt that was complmented with a white laced top with matching pink cuffed sleeves and white shoes,  “at the pace we’re learning this dance we’ll never get it finished before presentation day, and to think that my perfect grades will be destroyed all because of being partnered up with the two top mutants of the school. GOD! How did my life come to this? So uncool! Kris and I should’ve just been partnered up together ourselves then we’d already have a perfect couple dance all finished and ready for presentation” she complained.

 

Before Riah could turn around to scold you and Marko any further the door to the practice room flung open and an apologetic giant sprang through with partially broken breath as it spoke, “Sorry I’m late again, I got caught up explaining something to the principle at the school during the last moment of class otherwise I would’ve been here sooner.”

 

Kris strode over to one of the chairs that had been pushed to the side of the mirrors and placed a large bundle of packets upon it, fighting with his tight jacket to remove it from his back once plopping the stacked bundle to the seat “I think it’s safe to assume that I will be late for practice the majority of the time in the near future and if that’s the case then just take the liberty of showing up two hours past the decided time and it’ll count as being here on time” he laughed halfheartedly with evident haste in his overworked and strained voice “in any case though, I’m here now so we can begin moving things forward” he finished with the clap of his hands as  he spun around to face everyone.

 

Riah strutted over to Kris’ side and wrapped her arms around his right bicep before gliding their sides together as she pressed her head upon his shoulders and stared up to his face “lovingly”, reacting as if she were a female cat in heat who’d just found her dominate and was trying to display it to the world or like one of those lovesick girls who hasn’t seen her boyfriend in ‘forever’, “It’s OK Kris” she purred in a sickeningly sweet tone, “we all know how busy people’s lives can get so it’s no problem that it took you so long to get here. We were actually working on part of the dance while we waited for you so that you wouldn’t have to exhaust yourself with teaching us all the moves.” The smile that she flashed at him then was bad enough to make both you and Marko visibly cringe, it was so fake and over the top that it could make the Kardashian’s look real. “So,” she hummed “how about we get back to practicing but you can take the lead” she chuckled up at Kris, “Uh yeah, let’s do that” he replied as he brushed her off of his grip and walked to the center of the dance floor “Ok, so everyone get in their places. Is everyone ready?” After about half a minute everyone shook their head ‘OK, let’s start from the top and see where we’re at…..”

_________________________________________________________________________________________

For anyone wishing to know what Riah's image looks like with her new hair, here it is.

~Savie