Bumping into Someone

The unsatisfied Life ***(HIATUS)***

"Stop cutting yourself beautiful" that's what the note in your locker said. Closing the locker, you exited the dressing room of the school.

 

Looking down at the note as you walked through the school hallways a confused expression spread across your face. Who would put this in your locker? Turning the note to the other side, you looked to see if there was a name anywhere on the paper.Falling into a deep daze, you nearly forgot that you were at school until someone Knocked into you, causing the both of you to fall.

 

Landing on your back, a small squeak left your lips as your head hit the cold ground, sending slight pain through your head. "You alright?" A low, masculine voice asked. Opening your eyes as you brought one of your hands to your head, you found yourself looking up into the eyes of the school's most handsome and popular boy, their beauty captivating you, causing you to loose your focus and stare into them.

 

Looking down at you worriedly, Kris stood himself up from on top of you and offered a hand to help you up. "I'm terribly sorry. I didn't mean to run into you like that" you heard him apologize to you as you took his hand and stood up from the ground.

 

"No, no it was my fault" your rushed "I wasn't looking where I was going and ran into you" you said as you stared at the ground, unable to look at him as you spoke.


Noticing something on the floor, Kris bent down and picked it up. Immediately recognizing what the item was his eyes widened slightly while a small smirk quickly ran across his lips before disappearing as he turned to you and handed the paper to you. "You dropped this" he said as you grabbed the yellow piece of paper from his hand, a small "thanks" escaping from your mouth before you stuttered another apology before running from him, no longer able to stand the feeling of dozens of pairs of other students eyes resting themselves on you as you and Kris were apologizing for bumping into each other.


As you turned the corner furthest down the hallway, you stopped and leaned back against a pair of lockers that were placed in front of the wall. You sighed as you closed your eyes, catching your breath after the run. Opening them, you found yourself looking up to the school ceiling.

 

Zoning out as you looked at the run down ceiling of the school, you failed to notice a figure appear besides you. Seeing a hand wave itself in front of your face, you snapped out of the zone out and looked to see who was besides you. You jumped slightly as you saw the tall giant towering over you. "We're late for class" He said as he looked down at you "are you OK?" He asked again. "Oh uh yeah, yeah I'm fine" you stuttered as you looked forward, trying hard to avoid his gaze, if anyone saw you talking to him or even just looking at him you were sure that you'd end up beaten up and left passed or dead out in a ditch somewhere.

 

"You sure?" He questioned you, looking at you worriedly again, "I can take you to the school nurse if you want" he offered. "Oh no thank you" you replied.... "why are you late for class?" You asked him, your curiosity getting the better of you as you both continued to stand in the hallway. "I wanted to make sure you were really OK" he replied "so I followed you here and waited for you to stop staring at the ceiling."

 

Blushing, you covered your face with your arms."He waited for me... he's late for class because he wanted to make sure I was OK" you couldn't believe it.

 

"Lets get to class" you said turning away from him hoping he didn't see you blushing and rushed down the hall at the quickest walk you could muster.


Looking to your side you were amazed to see the tall boy moseying along beside you. "How can he possible be walking so leisurely like that while I'm walking at my fasted pace?" You thought astounded "how is that possible?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

WOW!

       I know 8 followers isn't much but it seems like so much for a story I just started.

Thanks for subscribing.