Arriving at kris' House

The unsatisfied Life ***(HIATUS)***

 

You pondered over whether you should really take yourself and the rice cakes you held inside a box up the steps of the house that you stood before, "What should I do?" you pondered "should I ring the bell and leave the cakes on the doorstep for him to find? Should I ring the door bell and stay to hand them to him myself? Will he even want these cakes? Will I be bothering him with my presence if I go and knock on the door?" Your body made the decision for you itself and you found yourself waiting in front of the dark wooden door to Kris' house, standing as stiff and still as a statue as you waited for him or someone else in the house to appear as the door bell rang.


Footsteps could be heard from within the house, making their way towards the door you were standing in front of, after a minute of silence. The person on the other side peered through the peep hole before unlocking the locks to the door as swung it open, "y/n Hi. How are you?" Kris' heavenly voice asked as he looked at you confused "why are you here?" The burning sensation in your cheeks informed you that you were blushing madly at his question and you tried to answer but your mouth wouldn't make a single peep as it was opened. After figuring that you couldn't talk you held the large box out to him and handed it to him before taking out your phone and typed a message onto the screen as quickly as possible, holding it out to Kris' vision after finishing.


Looking up from the oversized box in his hands he saw you were holding your phone out to him. "those are for you" he read aloud from the text you had typed onto your phone since you suddenly couldn't speak after bending forward to see the small text on the screen. "Oh, well thanks" he beamed as he picked up the box again, "may I open it now?" he asked as he saw the wrapping around the box that contained something for him inside, you shook your head. Kris smiled before setting the box down and began unwrapping the paper around the box.


Once opening the box Kris' mouth dropped at the sight of the delicious mound of rice cakes that was presented to him, "wow y/n thank you!" he said "this is amazing. it's been so long since my mom or I have had any rice cakes. Thank you, I mean, really thank you so so much!" He looked to you and was about to hug you but stopped in his tracks as he saw another message typed on the scene of your phone "I'll going to go now. Enjoy your snacks and your break." You saw him finish reading and you rushed to leave but a sharp grasp on you arm keep you from leaving, "Please stay. You can come in if you like. I'm bored so we can watch a movie or something if you want but don't leave, I actually have something to ask you" he spoke.


The blush on your face deepened and you went rigid at what he'd said, "what does he want to ask me? Is he mad at me? Why does he want me to stay? Is something bad going on that I don't know about? Am I in trouble with him?" The thoughts running through your mind were causing you a great deal of stress and anxiety and you wanted to refuse Kris' request but you found yourself being lead into his home before he shut the door behind you. "Why can't I speak? Why am I blushing so bad? I've never blushed this hard in front of him, or anyone for that matter before, so why is this happening now? And I could speak to him just fine before today so why can't I speak to him or look into his eyes now? What's going on with me?"

 

Kris could see that something was on your mind and had noticed your unusual behavior, "are you OK y/n?" he asked beginning to worry, you quickly shook your head yes. Pointing to the door you signaled that you were leaving but as you took a step forward he stopped you again "tell me what's wrong." Kris lead you to the couch in the living room and sat you down in in before he sat next to you, the silence that followed was uncomfortable before he spoke up "are you sure you're OK?" he asked again.