Your selected Project

The unsatisfied Life ***(HIATUS)***

Watching Mr. Hayato hold the hat above his head, the first two groups each picked a piece of paper from the hat, which would decide what they're assignment would be based on. After picking a strip of paper, the two groups read what their project would be about "famous scientists" the first group announced, "the history of Italy" the second group read aloud after the first group sat back down in their seats. Knowing it was your groups turn you, Kris, Marko, and Riah headed towards the front of the class.

 

Watching as you reached up towards the hat Kris saw that you were about to pick a piece of paper before Riah slapped your hand and pushed you away, "I'm going to pick the assignment" she said with a snotty attitude as she lifted her hands to the hat and grabbed a slip of paper. "Dear god, I can't believe we had to be grouped with her" he thought as he grimaced to himself.

 

Unfolding the paper Riah looked at it before reading it out loud "learning how to dance." With a smug smile plastered on her face, you all knew she was proud of her pick. Strutting back to her desk you, Kris, and Marko followed behind her.

 

Kris waited for you to sit before looking your way and scribbling onto a piece of paper, tossing it to you as he finished writing.

 

Looking at the paper he'd tossed you it read "I know how to dance. I'll see if we can perform a dance to get extra credit for the class. For the video we can record you learning a dance that I'll teach you and we can list the steps of learning the dance for the poster board. We can list the moves that we learn in the dance for the power point. This'll be easy."

 

As you finished reading, you saw Kris had drawn a smiley face on the paper. Smiling, you put the paper in your backpack then nodded at him to show that you agreed with his plan. Kris smiled as you nodded at him. Omg that smile!!! Seeing that smile made your stomach feel weird, but not in a bad way, his smile made you feel like nothing in the world could possibly go wrong, his smile made you feel happy.

 

For the rest of the class, since there was only five minutes left after the last group had read their assignment to the class, Mr. Hayato gave you the choice of sitting silently or talking about your assignment with your group. kris immediately turned to you after Mr. Hayato finished speaking and told you more about his plan. You and Kris both agreed to talk to Riah and Marko about his idea for the assignment after finishing your talk with each other.

 

Getting up from your desks, you both walked up to where Marko and Riah were sitting. "I have an idea for the project" Kris announced to the group as you and him stood in front of Riah and Marko's desks. "Yeah? What is it?" Riah became interested when she heard Kris speak, immediately putting her nail filer on her desk and dreamily staring up at him.

 

"I was thinking that I could teach you a dance and we could list the steps of learning it for the poster board, list the moves of the dance for the power point, videotape us learning the dance for the video and, for extra credit, maybe I can try persuading Mr. Hayato into letting us do the dance that I teach you in front of the class."

 

Thinking about Kris' idea for the group, Riah finally agreed to the idea, "as long as I get the main part in the dance" she said "then I'll agree to your idea." You could sense all of your group members wanting to roll their eyes at Riah's request but contained themselves from doing so. "All right then" Kris agreed "sounds like a deal. I'll go talk to Mr. Hayato."

 

Leaving, you watched Kris walk away before Riah grabbed your attention by clearing loudly. Looking at her you waited for her to say what she was going to. "So, since I have the main part of the dance, I'll need to practice extra hard. I suppose you won't mind if Kris has to come to my house and give me private lessons" she spoke, looking up at you with an evil smirk on her face. "No I don't mind" you replied but deep down inside you wanted to punch her "Kris doesn't like you though so nothing will happen if he does go to your house anyway Riah" you thought to reassure yourself.

 

Smiling at your reply as she picked up her nail files and began filing her nails again, you knew she was trying to irritate you, it was working but you didn't want her to know so you hid your irritance as much as possible. Thinking about what Riah said you began to get paranoid, "He definitely doesn't like Riah but him and I aren't friends either. He might just be acting nice to me because we bumped into each other earlier and he might be trying to make up for that." The more you thought about it the more irritated and paranoid you became "maybe he does like her though. I mean, even though she's a , she is pretty and they're both popular and the popular kids normally end up dating each other... but I don't want Kris and her to like each other..." Suddenly feeling warm breath hit the top of your head, you knew Kris was standing behind you.

 

Looking behind you, you saw Kris right behind you, just like you'd known he was. "Will tomorrow be a good day to start?" He asked the group "we could learn at my house." Before you could answer, Riah replied hurriedly "yes of course! That'd be wonderful."

 

Hearing the school bell ring, everyone in the class began to leave. As you left school grounds and headed home you heard someone following you. Catching up to you you looked up to find Kris walking beside you "mind if I walk with you?" He asked with a smile. Again, that smile of his made your stomach fill with butterflies and you smiled back shyly "sure, OK" you said, rubbing the back of your neck with your hand while the other one held your belongings. "Cool" he remarked as you both continuedarrow-10x10.png to head towards your house.