dance practice

The unsatisfied Life ***(HIATUS)***

"NO NO NO that's not how you do it!" screamed Riah as she rebuked at Marko's dancing "I swear to god we're never going to learn this dance if you keep screwing up on this part!"


Kris stood in a corner of the room rubbing his eyes in frustration, exhaustion, and annoyance. Looking at his distraught figure you knew better than to approach him, just one simple remark or action could set him off at any second and you could easily tell.


"alright everyone, how about a break? We all have a hour for lunch" Kris announced as he stopped rubbing his eyes and looked at you, Marko, who was shying away from Riah as much as possible, and Riah, who was screaming in Marko's face about how he was ruining the entire project because he'd failed to do the correct dance move for the third time this week."A whole hour? Are you sure?" Marko asked as he turned his attention from the 'never ending screaming machine' to him. "Yes, I'm sure. I'll expect to see all of you back here, ready to continue practice, at 12:30" Kris nodded his head wearily, trying hard not to let his annoyance or frustration take over and scream at the boy. "OK, I'll see you in a hour" Marko squealed in excitement as he grabbed his hoodie and ran out of the room as soon as he possibly could.


"Kris. Would you like to go have lunch together? I know a really good restaurant that has wonderful Lobster, Tuna, and Crab entrees. It also has soups and salads, anything you could think of really." Riah asked, as she skipped over to where he stood, wrapping her arms around his while twirling her mini skirt around and smiling up at him with innocent, pleading eyes and a closed smile."I uh..." ,Kris contemplated if he should go with her, "just le me think for a moment OK?" "Alright. Are you OK? Do you want me to get you some pills or something?" she interrogated as he pulled away from her and slid down to the floor, closing his eyes as he tilt his head back let it rest against a wall, "I'm fine" he replied wearily, "just let me have some quiet for a moment or two... I'd appreciate it if you could leave the room while I think."


Riah didn't refuse his request and left silently.


As the door to the room shut closed, you wondered if you should leave also. Looking from the door to the slumped figure near the wall you decided to stay put, "as long as I'm quiet he probably won't mind".


"y/n, are you still in here?" he spoke without moving or opening his eyes. "Yes I'm here", "Can you make sure no one comes into this room while I go and have lunch with Riah?" he asked. Your heart sank as he heard his request, "he's actually going to go with her, he agreed to have lunch with Riah" you thought."yeah I can do that" you agreed with a weak smile. "Thanks" "you're welcome".


As Kris stood up after reopening his eyes, you could see the dark bags under his eyes, heck, the entire day you could see him they just looked worse as  he looked down at his feet while attempting to put his shoes on. "Kris? Why don't you get some rest after this? we can continue the dance tomorrow or the next day" you suggested as he shuffled his feet into his shoes and began heading to the door. Looking back at you as he grasped the door handle, He gave you a weak smile, "yeh, that sounds like a good idea. But I'll do that after the end of our practice today" he mumbled before heading out leaving you alone in the room.


"he's refusing to rest and he's going to lunch with that witch!" Your entire screamed and shook in anger, worry and jealousy as your foot stomped on the floor and your arms crossed themselves across your chest "it's all her fault! she's causing him to be this way, she's manipulating him and he doesn't even realise it."