behind the Basketball rack

The unsatisfied Life ***(HIATUS)***

~|before you left the dressing room|~

Watching you with wide eyes, he tried hard to remain unnoticed. Crouching behind the the large, over sized, basketball rack, he moved two of the basketballs that were blocking his view to the side so he could see you better. even though there were six other girls still in the room with you, his eyes were stuck on watching you.

 

Slowly, one by one, the other girls left. Soon, you and Riah were the only girls left in the room. Hearing her shut the door to her locker and begin walking towards the exit in her loud high heels, Kris watched as she passed a nasty look towards you, just like every other girl in the school seemed to do when they saw you, as she walked by. Rolling his eyes as he saw her stick her nose up in the air as if she were acting superior after swiveling her head away from the sight of you, Kris couldn't help but grunt in annoyance at her.


Disappearing from sight, the door leading to one of the school's now empty hallways could be heard shutting loudly. Moving his gaze from the wall that blocked the room from view, which the exit was hidden behind, he looked back at you, his eyes widening with lust as he saw you take off your shirt and toss it into your locker. Biting his lips, Kris looked at the upper portion of your body that was undressed, with the exception of the bra you were wearing, wishing he could touch you.

 

He snapped back into reality as he heard you curse at yourself for forgetting to take off your gym shorts. "Don't worry y/n, it's not the worst thing you could've done... forgetting to take your shorts off" he mumbled almost inaudibly.

 

Kris' eyes widened even more as he saw you pull your shorts off, leaving you in your bra and underwear only. " Kris.... holy hell" he though to himself as his eyes became glued to your nearly body.


Feeling himself grow, Kris was mortified as he swiftly brought his hands down to his pants to hide the bulge that was beginning to appear in his pants. He could feel his cheeks flushing bright red even though no one knew he was in the room so no one saw.


As he brought his hands down, he accidentally rammed into the rack, causing it to squeak loudly. "!" He screamed in his head as he saw you turn around quickly to see where the sound had come from. "! ! !" He thought as he began to imagine you finding him hiding behind the basketball rack.

 

Holding his breath, he waited for you to come and find him but was instantly relieved as he watched you turn back towards your locker. Letting out a sigh of relief loud enough for only him to hear, he closed his eyes momentarily to calm himself down. "She didn't see me" he thought "yes." Opening his eyes, he saw you put your shirt on before leaving the dressing room, another sigh of relief escaped from his lips as the door shut behind you, leaving him as the only person left in the school.

 

Standing up, he brushed himself off before stepping out from behind the basketball rack he had hidden behind. As he stood in the room, he thought about all the things he could've done to you before you'd left if he'd wanted to. "What are you kidding?" He asked himself "I wanted too. the only reason I didn't is because that would've frightened her then she'd never talk to me and I'd probably go to jail" he told himself.

 

Sighing, he looked at the wall that hid the room from view before looking at your locker then back at the wall. Before leaving, Kris pulled out something from his backpack as he walked towards your locker.


Knowing the combination, he unlocked you locker and placed the item he'd pulled from his backpack inside before shutting it. Smiling to himself, he exited the room, leaving the school.

 

Starting his car after exiting the building, you were the only thing he thought about as he headed home.