Group Project Pairing

The unsatisfied Life ***(HIATUS)***

~[ kris point of view}~

"It's amazing how slow it feels when I'm walking with a small person. Poor y/n is nearly out of breath but this is hardly even considered as dragging my feet for me" he thought as you both rushed to your class, which was on the other end of the school.

Looking down at you with a closed smile of his face, his eyes squinted slightly as he thought of how cute it was to see you 'walking'  besides him. "I wonder what It's like to be small".

-------------------------------------------------

Making it to your class you stumbled slightly and froze as you entered. All eyes set onto you and Kris as you stood at the front of the class, your teacher looking at both of you disappointed and frustrated, "Please sit" your teacher spoke.


Making Your way to the back of the class, you noticed Riah glaring at you as you walked past her desk. As you sat down in an empty desk at the very back of the classroom you saw Kris refuse to sit next to the desk next to Riah, which she'd probably purposely saved for him, from the corner of your eyes. As the frustrated and surprise expression spread across her face at Kris' refusal, a slight smile made its way onto yours.


 Soon after looking down at your desk, footsteps could be heard making their way towards you.


Hearing a student besides you scramble to collect his belongings and move from his seat, you looked up to see why and were immediately shocked at what you saw.The desk to your left had been occupied by a boy named Marko but was soon left unoccupied as he left his seat, letting Kris sit at the desk besides you instead. Watching as he looked for an empty seat as Kris took his place, you realized that the only empty seat Marko could sit at was the desk that had been reserved for Kris by Riah. "Poor Marko" you thought "she'll never let him sit there."


 Sure enough, as Marko made his way to the desk next to Riah, she threw a fit. You and the class watched as Riah smacked Marko in the face and threw his belongings to the other side of the classroom, beginning to scream and hyperventilate as she shook her hands in disgust as if touching Marko had given her a deadly disease that would kill her any minute. "Oh my god!!!! Oh my god!!!!" She began screaming "someone hand me their hand sanitizer this instant!! I've been contaminated!!! Germs germs all the disgusting germs!!!! Get them off me now!!!!"


You and half the class could hardly contain their laughter at her reaction. Even though you only knew that she was saying something about germs you couldn't help but laugh a the over reactions that Riah was throwing over touching Marko.


Biting down on your lower lip wasn't enough to keep you from laughing, covering your mouth with your hands, you could feel your body shaking with laughter as she panicked, pacing around the center of the walkway that separated your section of the class from hers, begging for sanitizer to clean her hands with. Poor Marko, You felt bad for the boy as he stood near the desk next to Riah's with his hand covering his cheek where she'd slapped him. Feeling your gaze on him, Marko looked at you. You motioned for him to sit down before Riah calmed down and could prevent him from sitting at the desk again. Doing as you'd told him to do, he nearly fell out of the chair as he rushed to sit down.


Looking away from the incident happening before you, your head tilted to the left, leaving you watching Kris watch you as you both tried your hardest not to laugh hysterically along with the entire classroom. "Everyone quiet down!!!!!" Your teacher yelled at the top of his lungs, instantly causing the class to quiet their laughter by muffling it with their hands. "Riah sit down this instant!" He commanded as he stared at her, she'd been given a bottle of hand sanitizer by a student at the front of the class and had used the entire bottle to clean her hands.


 Not willing to disobey, she unwillingly sat back down at her desk before your teacher could become any more upset. "Now as I was saying" your teacher, Mr. Hayato, said as he tightened his tie around the collar of his neck, "for this project you will be paired up with three other students and will have to make a poster, power point, and video on the subject that you will pull out of this hat" he said as he held up a baseball cap filled with strips of paper. Picking up the clipboard on his desk, he looked at the list of students in the class and cleared his throat before naming off the groups that each student would be assigned to.


Hearing your name after the first two groups had been assigned her held your breath wondering who you'd be paired with. "(Y/n) you'll be partners with Marko", "Marko... of course" you thought, happy with your group so far, "Kris", your eyes widened a little "so Marko and Kris are in my group? Well this isn't going to be as bad as I thought" you thought.


Hearing the last name of the person in your group, your smile immediately turned to a frown, your heart felt like it had stopped, your world came crashing down around you. Kris and Marko had the same expression on their faces as you did at the mention of the last partner in the group. "And Riah."