Six~

Club Dangerous

“Yes! Let’s go have some fun!” Jaebum cried as he rushed into the amusement park followed by Chansung and Youngjae. Junho and Jungkook entered shortly after, Junho interrogating Jungkook while Jimin slowly trailed behind. Jimin soon vanished after they made it into the park.

“You better treat my Jimin right,” Junho ordered as they followed the energetic four. “Don’t hurt him, do you hear me?”

“Why would I ever hurt him?” Jungkook asked innocently. “Do you see me as that kind of person?”

“No, I don’t,” Junho said, shaking his head. “I just have trust issues with people around my babies.”

“Weren’t you the one who recruited me for the club?” Jungkook asked. “If you didn’t like me, then why would you recruit me?”

“Youngjae recruited you,” Junho corrected him. “And I never said I didn’t like you. Dude, I think you’re awesome! You’re amazing, I would never hate you. I would only hate you if you did something to Jimin.”

“Don’t scare the poor kid,” Jaebum cried over his shoulder, turning to look at them.

“You’re next,” Junho said, pointing at him. “Youngjae is my pride and joy, so you be careful!”

“I won’t do anything to Youngjae,” Jaebum said, wrapping his arm around Youngjae’s shouldeers and leading him to the pirate boat ride.

“By the way, are you dating Jimin?” Junho suddenly asked.

“W-what?” Jungkook asked, suddenly caught off guard. “I-”

“Guys, where’s Jimin hyung?” Youngjae asked, causing everyone to stop walking.

“Hyung?!” Jungkook asked with wide eyes. “How could we lose him?!”

“Calm down, Kookie, we’ll find him,” Jaebum said, throwing his arm around the boy’s shoulders.

“Jungkook’s right,” Youngjae said, shaking his head repeatedly. “Why weren’t we paying attention to him? Hyung hates being alone and he can get lost easily, especially in big crowds of people. We seriously need to find him!”

“Where’d Junho go?” Chansung suddenly asked, causing everyone to look around.

“Dammit, he went to find Jimin on his own!” Youngjae cried, shaking his head. “We need to split up in groups. Chansung hyung, you and Jaebum will go together. I’ll go with Jungkook. Meet back here. Your guys’ job is to find Junho hyung. Our’s is to find Jimin hyung. If you find the other, message me. We’ll do the same, but don’t give up on finding your person, even if you find the other.”

“Let’s go!” Jungkook cried, running ahead without even waiting for Youngjae.

“H-hey, wait for me!” Youngjae cried after him, catching up with him. “We’re supposed to stay together.”

“I don’t care right now, hyung!” Jungkook suddenly exploded. “All I care about right now is finding Jimin hyung!”

“I know, I get that,” Youngjae said with a sigh. “Me too. More than anything, I want to find Jimin hyung. I can’t believe we lost him. Wasn’t he with you guys?!”

“H-he was behind us,” Jungkook whispered, not able to meet Youngjae’s eyes. “Junho hyung kept interrogating me... I didn’t know Jimin wasn’t with us the whole time.”

“Junho hyung would do that,” Youngjae said, closing his eyes and scratching the back of his head in irritation. “He should know not to leave out Jimin hyung. If he wanted to talk to you, he should have waited for when you two were alone.”

“I shouldn’t have lost sight of Jimin, though,” Jungkook said, shaking his head.

“It’s not your fault,” Youngjae said, opening his eyes and looking at him. “Now let’s go find him.”

“Okay,” Jungkook said with a sigh as they both started running around, looking for the older boy. “Where would he be?”

“He likes quiet places,” Youngjae replied, looking around. “And icecream. He might be by the icecream stall.”

“Which one?” Jungkook asked. “There’s a lot of icecream stalls.”

“I don’t know,” Youngjae said with a sigh. “Let’s check each one.”

“Alright,” Jungkook agreed, scanning the area. “PARK JIMIN!”

“JIMIN HYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU?!” Youngjae cried, looking around and running towards the closest icecream stand. “Answer me!”

“Please Jimin!” Jungkook cried, scanning the whole area. “Please say something!”

They continued on for ten minutes, pushing past people and trying their hardest to find the older boy. They searched every corner, yet he wasn’t showing up. Jungkook was already out of breath, so he went over to the arcade area where a bench was. He just wanted to sit down for a little bit and clear his mind. He wanted to stop and think about where else they boy could be.

“Kookie, look!” Youngjae cried, pointing towards one of the arcade games where a figure was playing a shooting game all alone. “It’s him!”

“JIMIN!” Jungkook cried, running over to him and back hugging him, crying into his back.

“Jungkook?!” the boy asked in surprise, dropping his fake gun and turning around.

“Don’t ever scare me like that again,” Jungkook whispered as Jimin wrapped his arms around him, letting him cry into his chest. “I was so scared. Don’t run off on your own without telling us. Don’t ever leave me behind, do you hear me?”

“I’m sorry, Kookie,” Jimin whispered. “I just wanted to get away.”

“You could have asked me to go with you,” Jungkook said. “Why didn’t you come to me?”

“I don’t-”

“PARK JIMIN! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!” Youngjae shouted, causing Jimin to let go of Jungkook and turn on Youngjae, who ran up to him and started hitting his chest. “I hate you I hate you I hate you.”

“Youngjae-ah-”

“Don’t you dare talk to me,” Youngjae said, glaring at him. “I was so worried. You know you can’t just wander off without telling me anything. You know how worried I get.”

“I’m sorry,” Jimin said. “I really am, I-”

“PARK JIMIN!” another voice shouted as Junho bursted into the room. “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE LIKE THAT!”

“Hyung, please,” Jimin said, looking up at him.

“YOU MADE ME SEARCH THIS WHOLE PARK JUST TO LOOK FOR YOU!” Junho shouted. “YOU CAN’T DO THAT! YOU’RE SO SELFISH! THINK OF HOW WORRIED WE ALL WERE!”

“What about me?!” Jimin suddenly shouted back. “How do you think I feel?! I’m really mad at you right now, hyung. How dare you confront my boyfriend like that! I never gave you permission to do that!”

“Jimin-”

“Don’t talk to me, hyung,” Jimin hissed, yanking on Jungkook’s hand. “Come on, Kookie. Let’s go somewhere else.”

“I-”

“Let’s go!” Jimin cried, running off while pulling the younger boy along.

“Wow,” Youngjae said, shaking his head. “You really pissed him off, hyung. I’d say don’t mess with Jimin hyung.”

“I... I didn’t mean to make him mad,” Junho said with a sigh, before suddenly turning on Youngjae. “Wait, did he say his boyfriend?! So that means they ARE dating?”

“No duh, hyung,” Youngjae said with a sigh just as the other two entered.

“Oh, Junho! Looks like we found you,” Jaebum said, leaning against one of the machines to catch his breath. “Looks like Youngjae found you.”

“But where’s Jungkook?” Chansung asked, scanning the game room.

“Jimin pulled him off somewhere,” Youngjae replied, sitting down on the bench Jungkook was running to earlier. “He is really pissed off right now.”

“Who? Jimin? Why?” Jaebum asked, joining Youngjae on the bench.

“Cause Junho hyung interrogated Jungkook about their relationship,” Youngjae replied. “He didn’t really like that.”

“Well, I guess we should just go and have some fun,” Junho said, looking at the other three. “Let’s leave the other two alone. Let’s make the best of today. That’s why we’re here.”

“I say we go on that water ride,” Jaebum said, pointing at the ride across from them where you slide down in a huge tube like roller coaster into a huge pool of water.

“I agree! Let’s go!” Youngjae cried, jumping up and pulling on Jaebum’s hand. “Are you two coming?”

“We’re gonna go on the Tower of Doom,” Junho said, pointing at the tallest ride in the park. “I would say you could come with us, but I know how you are with rides like that, Youngjae-ah.”

“You guys go have fun on that,” Jaebum said with a smile. “I will go with Youngjae on the mellow rides, since that’s what he likes.”

“Alright, later!” Junho cried, before running off with Chansung.

“Looks like it’s just,” Jaebum said with a grin, following Youngjae to the water ride.

“Are you sure you want to go on these rides?” Youngjae asked. “They’re pretty boring, and I know you like excitement.”

“I’ll have fun no matter what, as long as I’m with you,” Jaebum assured him, tightening squeezing Youngjae’s hand. Youngjae didn’t even realize he still had a hold on Jaebum’s hand, but the older wouldn’t let go.

“Well, let’s go have fun then,” Youngjae said with a small smile, tugging Jaebum along to the water roller coaster.

 

...

 

“Are you okay?” Jungkook asked Jimin as they got in line for the ferris wheel.

“I’ll be okay after  a little bit,”  Jimin said, giving a small smile to the younger. “I’m sorry I ran off. I just wanted to get away before I really got mad at hyung.”

“It’s okay,” Jungkook assured him. “Just next time make sure you let me know.”

“Alright, Kookie,” Jimin agreed, nodding his head. “I won’t do that again.”

And like that, they went onto the ride. They went around the park alone for about a couple hours, before meeting up with everyone at lunch. Junho paid for everyone’s lunch and then they all went to ride an actual roller coaster together. Junho would suggest the upside down roller coasters, but Youngjae and Jimin kept refusing, so they went on one that stayed right side up the whole time. It was better that way.

They all decided to stay together for the rest of their day trip. It was funner in a group, anyway. Despite the other’s protests, Jungkook was even able to pull everyone into the haunted house. Without a doubt, it was the best day any of them had. The whole incident from the morning was long forgotten as they left the park with laughs and smiles.

“I had fun, guys,” Junho said with a wide grin, before he and Chansung started walking in the opposite direction from the others.

“Where are you going, hyung?” Jimin asked in surprise.

“We have to meet up with the guys,” Junho said. “Junsu just texted me saying they came up with a song. We need to go over it. I’ll see you guys monday.”

“Oh, okay,” Jimin said with a frown.

“Yeah, Jinyoung was asking if we can come over as well,” Jaebum said, looking at his phone. “I guess Youngjae and I should go meet up with our group. You two have fun!”

“Well then,” Jimin said with a frown as the four left the two stranded. “What now?”

“Let’s call our group,” Jungkook said, shrugging his shoulders. “Looks like we should work on ours as well if we want to win.”

“I guess so,” Jimin agreed, nodding his head.

“You and J Hope still need to come up with our dance. We haven’t even worked on our song,” Jungkook said as they made their way back to Jimin’s house.

“It would be a good idea if we practiced while they’re out, huh?” Jimin asked, pulling out his phone. “I’ll call J Hope.”

“Okay, good,” Jungkook said with a smile, grabbing a hold of Jimin’s hand as Jimin dialed the number and placed his phone to his ear.

“Jimin?” a voice asked the second he had the phone situated on his ear.

“Hey hyung,” Jimin said with a smile. “Can you call everyone? Jungkook and I think we should work more on our performance.”

“Are you guys done with your day out?” Hoseok asked, a little jealousy hinted in his voice.

“Yes, we’re done,” Jimin assured him. “Come on, call them all and come to my house.”

“Alright,” Hoseok replied. “See you soon.”

“See ya hyung!” Jimin cried, before hanging up his phone. “Come on, Kookie, let’s get there before they do!”

“Neh, let’s go,” Jungkook said with a smile, letting Jimin lead the way to his house. He was ready to win a competition.

 

A/N I was able to get the update up for you guys! Thanks for your support everyone!! :)