Eight~

Club Dangerous

“So this next performance we’re going to have two hundred students vote on which group is the winner,” Hoseok told Jungkook and Jimin as they sat inside Jimin’s room with Taehyung. “Junho said that JB will make the announcement this week, and the first two hundred students to buy tickets will get in. They will vote through an online poll that Junho will set up. Winning team will get to choose the next concept and even make a music video with the song they won.”

“Yep,” Taehyung said, nodding his head. “And Junho’s gonna spread the videos around. He said he has a few connections. Winning group might even have their video seen by an entertainment company.”

“It’s a really great opportunity,” Hoseok said, nodding his head. “Have you guys ever thought of being famous? What if Club Dangerous gets us into a company?”

“I never thought of that,” Jungkook said with a small smile. “That would be cool.”

“But I don’t think we’ll win,” Jimin said, shaking his head. “Not if you have me in the group. I’ll just mess everything up again, since that’s all I tend to do.”

“Park Jimin, it’s not your fault you messed up on that dance,” Jungkook said sternly. “If I fell, it wouldn’t be my fault either. People fall. People make mistakes. But we shouldn’t dwell on those mistakes. Let’s work together as a team.”

“I can’t even face Namjoon after that,” Jimin said, shaking his head. “I know for a fact he’s blaming our loss on me. I know for a fact he hates me because of my fall. I was worried about Jungkook! I wasn’t paying attention to my moves! It’s my fault we lost.”

“Stop it, stop stop! Stop blaming yourself!” Jungkook exploded, jumping up.

“Jungkook-”

“Alright, let’s get started,” a voice said as Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi walked into the room. “I already have a song written, so we just need to focus on the dance.”

Namjoon started handing the lyric sheets out and everyone quickly read them over. Jungkook’s eyes widened when he saw the amount Jimin had. He was angered over the mere sight. He glanced at Hoseok and Taehyung, who also seemed to notice it. Sure everyone else but the rappers had small parts, but this was ridiculous.

“You only have Jimin AD LIB?!” Jungkook exploded. “What the hell?!”

“He’s probably the best singer in here!” Taehyung added with a frown. “Why cut out his parts?”

“Are you trying to silently attack him now?” Jin asked with a frown. “Why would you do that?”

“Seriously,” Hoseok said, shaking his head. “He just made a small mistake. Besides, the judges didn’t just point out HIS mistake. They’re saying WE’RE not acting like a team! They said the ONLY one focusing on the team members was JIMIN! We need to act like a TEAM! That means including everyone!”

“Yeah!” Taehyung agreed, nodding his head. “I’m giving him my part at the end. I don’t understand how I have more parts than all the vocalists.”

“Tae, I can’t take-”

“Yes you can,” Taehyung said, turning on him. “Now take it.”

“Let’s start with the vocals,” Yoongi said, not letting Namjoon speak up. “Alright, go.”

Namjoon groaned but did his part anyway. After that, Yoongi started. Jungkook glanced over at Jimin, but he looked indifferent. Jungkook couldn’t tell if this whole thing was bugging him or not. However, Namjoon has definitely found a way to attack him differently, and that was not okay.

“Jimin, let’s go make a dance,” Hoseok said as soon as the song ended.

“No-”

“Namjoon, no matter what you think him and I are easily the best dancers in this room. He and I are making this dance, period,” Hoseok growled. “It took you almost a whole week to learn the last dance, yet everyone else picked it up in just a couple days. You can’t judge people for their dancing if you can’t even dance.”

“You-”

“And you’re very controlling,” Hoseok continued. “You came in here and declared yourself leader. None of us even agreed to that. A leader includes EVERYONE, and treats them all fairly. If you want to be leader then you have to treat Jimin like how you treat all of us. If you don’t, we’re kicking you out of the group and we’re also going up to Junho so he can kick you out of the club. Jimin could easily kick you out, but he’s too shy to stand up to a mean bully like you.”

“Yah, I-”

“Come on, Jimin, let’s go dance,” Hoseok said, pulling the boy away and out of the room.

“He’s right, you know,” Jungkook said, crossing his arms and glaring at Namjoon. “He’s been nice this whole time. He’s been very committed to this group, even when taking your bullying. He even lets us practice at his house every day. You’re a big jerk to him, and he never did anything to you. I don’t get why you’re so mean to him. It just makes no sense. Now leave him alone.”

“Jimin has the kindest heart I’ve ever seen,” Jin added, nodding his head. “He does everything he can for his friends. He thinks about other people before himself. He’s also very protective over his friends. When I’m around Youngjae, he praises Jimin nonstop. Jimin of all people, I don’t know why you’re like this towards him. He’s nice, innocent, hard working and loyal.”

“I think you should refigure out what you think of Jimin,” Taehyung stated. “If you don’t figure things out, I’m gonna beg Junho to let me quit the club. I don’t want to be in a group with someone like you.”

“I think practice should stop until you become a little more civil,” Suga stated. “We can lose for all I care.”

“I agree,” Jungkook said, frowning. “I don’t like seeing people treat my boyfriend this way.”

“Your BOYFRIEND?!” everyone cried at the same time, turning on the youngest boy.

“Uh, yeah,” Jungkook said, blushing slightly. “Jimin and I are sort of... Dating...”

“No wonder you never hang out with me anymore!” Taehyung whined, pouting.

“Tae, we’ve only been dating for a week,” Jungkook replied, shaking his head.

“So is that why he was so focused on you during the performance today?”Namjoon suddenly asked. “Cause you two are dating?”

“Yes, and also cause I have stage fright. He was worried about me. He was willing to sacrifice himself to make sure I was okay,” Jungkook replied.

“See, that’s how people should be,” Jin said, pointing at Jungkook. “Can’t you see how sweet Jimin is? Why do you hate him?”

“I don’t know,” Namjoon said, shaking his head. “I can’t tell you.”

“I’m going to find Hoseok and Jimin,” Jungkook stated, leaving the room. “Just please fix your attitude.”

 

...

 

“What are you doing?” Chansung asked, sitting down next to Junho and looking over his shoulder.

“I’m working on the lyrics for the next song,” Junho replied, looking up at him with a smile. “Maybe we can come up with a fun, thrilling song we can win with.”

“As long as we’re not last place, I’ll be okay,” Chansung stated, sitting down next to him. “You know, it seems like we’ve been friends forever, since we’re already so close.”

“I know,” Junho said with a grin, looking up at him. “You’re a fun guy.”

“I think you are too,” Chansung said, nodding his head. “I want to get to know you more.”

“That sounds nice,” Junho said with a grin. “Let’s go out.”

“What?” Chansung asked in surprise. “Now?”

“I meant go out with me, date me,” Junho said, fully setting down his notebook and turning on the younger boy.

“Like be your boyfriend?” Chansung asked.

“Not necessarily right away,” Junho said, shaking his head. “Not if you don’t want to.”

“Alright, I’ll date you,” Chansung said, nodding his head. “And then we can decide whether you’re my boyfriend or not after a couple dates. Deal?”

“Sounds good to me,” Junho said with a wide grin. “So when should we go out?”

“On our first date?” Chansung asked. “How about next Friday after the next competition.”

“Sounds good to me,” Junho said, still grinning. “What do you want to do?”

“Let’s go to dinner and a movie,” Chansung suggested, causing Junho to agree.

“I like that, I-”

“Junho! How’s the song coming?!” a voice asked as Junsu and the rest of the group came in.

“Well,” Junho said, looking up at them. “I have most of it written already. I’m just having troubles with writing a rap.”

“Well let’s take a break,” Junsu suggested. “Call the others. Even though we lost and everything, I still want to treat everyone to dinner. Especially the BTS team. Jimin looked so upset.”

“Oh yeah, Jimin,” Junho said, becoming all serious. “I agree, let’s all go out. I’ll call Jimin and then Youngjae. I’m gonna guess they’re with their groups right now.”

“Okay,” Junsu agreed as Junho took out his phone and dialed Jimin’s number.

Jimin didn’t answer at first, which worried Junho slightly. After it directed him to voicemail, he hung up and called again. There was no answer once again, which worried him even more. He sighed and decided to call Jungkook. Maybe he would answer.

“Hello?” a voice asked right away, causing Junho to smile.

“Jungkook, thank god you answered!” Junho cried. “Why isn’t Jimin answering his phone?”

“I don’t even know where he’s at, hyung,” Jungkook replied, worrying Junho even more. “But I’m looking for him. He went somewhere with Hoseok. Why, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong,” Junho replied, looking at his group members. “Junsu wants to treat everyone to dinner. Can you gather everyone and bring them to my house? Jimin will know how to get here.”

“Yeah, sure,” Jungkook replied. “See you soon, hyung.”

“Alright, see you, Jungkook,” Junho replied, before hanging up the phone and then dialing Youngjae’s number.

“Hyung?!” Youngjae asked as soon as Junho placed the phone to his ear.

“Whoa, Youngjae, that was fast,” Junho said, letting out a light laugh. “What’s up?”

“Oh, we were all just hanging out and brainstorming ideas for our song,” Youngjae replied. “Why are you calling?”

“Is your whole group there?” Junho asked his maknae.

“Yes,” the boy replied, causing Junho to smile.

“All of you come to my house. We’re going out to eat,” Junho ordered him. “See you soon.”

 

...

 

Hoseok pulled Jimin into a hug, holding him tightly against his chest as the younger boy cried his heart out. After leaving the group, Jimin wasn’t able to hold in his feelings. Namjoon had hurt him so much, and he couldn’t stand it. Hoseok couldn’t stand seeing the younger boy like this. Jimin was always bright and sweet, especially when they were younger.

Hoseok forgot all about creating a dance as he comforted the younger boy. All that mattered right now was for Jimin to smile again. This was against his character and Hoseok didn’t like it. He was definitely going to kill Namjoon when he saw him next. This was uncalled for.

“Hoseok hyung! Jimin!” a voice cried, causing the two to look up and find Jungkook running towards them. “Oh thank god I found you guys!”

“Jungkook-”

“Jimin!” Jungkook cried, seeing the crying boy and pulling him out of Hoseok’s arms, hugging him tightly. “Please don’t cry.”

“Kookie,” Jimin whispered, burying his face into the younger boy’s chest. “I-I can’t t-take it anymore!”

“Shh,” Jungkook whispered, kissing the crown of his head. “It will be okay, I promise. Please calm down.”

“Kookie,” Jimin said, pulling back and looking into the boy’s eyes. “Thank you.”

“For what, hyung?” Jungkook asked with a laugh, ruffling Jimin’s hair.

“For being my boyfriend,” Jimin replied, hugging Jungkook again. “I feel so much better when you’re around.”

“I’m here for you, always, hyung,” Jungkook told him. “Now let’s go!”

“You guys are dating?!” Hoseok suddenly asked as Taehyung also walked into the room.

“They are,” Taehyung agreed, nodding his head. “Jungkook just told us.”

“You told them without me?” Jimin asked with a pout.

“I wanted to say something,” Jungkook replied, nodding his head. “But anyway, let’s go. Junho said they’re taking us out for dinner.”

“I think it will only be us four,” Taehyung said, helping Hoseok stand up. “Jin had to go home to watch his younger sister. Yoongi said his father is angry with him about something, so he also went him. And Namjoon...”

“Can I stay away from him for now?” Jimin requested. “I don’t want to see him.”

“Alright, we’ll do that,” Jungkook agreed, nodding his head. “Just the four of us, that’s fine with me.”

 

...

 

“Is Junsu hyung rich or something?” Bam Bam asked as they made their way to Junho’s house. “How can he pay for twenty people?”

“We do go to a rich school, Bam Bam,” Jackson replied. “Most of us are rich.”

“I’m not,” Youngjae said with a pout. “I’m poor. I have no money.”

“You don’t need money,” Jaebum stated. “You know this, we already went over this.”

“I can’t depend on you to pay for everything for me,” Youngjae said, shaking his head. “You know I start feeling really bad when people pay for me. I don’t like it.”

“Get used to it, Mr. Choi Youngjae,” Jaebum said with a smirk, wrapping his arm around Youngjae’s shoulders. “Cause I’m not gonna stop paying for you no matter how often you reject it.”

“Are you two dating or something?” Jinyoung asked, causing the two to look at him.

“What makes you say that?” Jaebum asked him.

“Well, you two act like you’re dating,” Jinyoung replied, shrugging his shoulders. “You’re always overly protective over Youngjae and when he’s not around, all you talk about is him. Also, you two are always together. Like you ONLY pay attention to him.”

“We’re not dating,” Youngjae said, blushing deeply.

“Nope, the only ones dating are Jungkook and Jimin,” Jaebum replied, leading the group forward and dragging Youngjae along with him.

“Yah, we’re not supposed to tell anyone without their content,” Youngjae said, punching Jaebum’s arm.

“Oh well,” Jaebum replied, shrugging his shoulders. “So is that Junho’s house?”

“Wow! It’s huge!” Bam Bam cried, running up to it with wide eyes. “Is Junho rich too?”

“Uh... Yeah,” Youngjae said, nodding his head. “His has way more money than me and Jimin put together. Well, Jimin and I are both pretty poor. And hyung has connections with everyone everywhere.”

“Well, I think it’s cool!” Bam Bam cried. “Having rich friends!”

“You’re rich too, Bam Bam,” Mark said, rolling his eyes.

“Well, I don’t like being the only rich one, okay?” Bam Bam stated. “People only befriend me cause I have money.”

“Well lucky for you we all have money,” Jaebum said, looking at him. “So we won’t as you for your money. Now let’s go in.”