Twelve~

Club Dangerous

“JB’s so sweet,” Jimin said as he and Jungkook walked hand in hand to Junho’s house. “I’m so glad they’re together.”

“Same here,” Jungkook said, nodding his head. “And that reminds me, you’ll go to homecoming with me, right?”

“Of course I will, Kookie. Why do you have to ask?” Jimin asked with a laugh. “That is if we have time. We’ll be busy preparing for this survival show.”

“We’ll go to homecoming no matter what,” Jungkook said with a smile. “I won’t let us miss that.”

“I guess you’re right,” Jimin said, nodding his head. “Man, I’m so excited!”

“I can see why,” Jungkook replied, grinning. “Filming starts tomorrow. Isn’t it just introducing the people to the competing groups?”

“Yes,” Jimin replied, nodding his head. “How many groups are there?”

“We’re going up against three other groups,” Jungkook said, taking out his phone and bringing up a list. “A group called BAP. A group called VIXX. And a group called Teen Top. I’ve seen their dance videos. They’re pretty good. And they really show off their dancing.”

“No fair, we didn’t dance much in our audition video!” Jimin cried. “How are we supposed to show off our dancing?”

“Through the competitions, hyung,” Jungkook said with a laugh. “And you know Jin hyung and Namjoon. They can’t dance.”

“They’re gonna have to learn,” Jimin said, leading Jungkook over to sit down on a park bench. “What are these guys’ names?”

“Well, in BAP they have Himchan, Yongguk, Jongup, Youngjae...”

“Another Youngjae?” Jimin asked with a sigh. “My Youngjae is better.”

“Whatever you say, hyung,” Jungkook said, rolling his eyes. “Anyway, and they have Daehyun and Junhong.”

“There’s only six?” Jimin asked in curiousity.

“Yes hyung,” Jungkook replied, nodding his head. “Now in Teen Top there’s Niel, Changjo, Chunji, Ricky, Minsoo, and Byunghun. And in VIXX there is Won Shik, Hak Yeon, Hong Bin, Leo, Ken, and Sang Hyuk.”

“We’re the only ones with seven?” Jimin asked. “So does that give us an advantage or disadvantage?”

“I don’t know, hyung,” Jungkook said, shaking his head. “I hope we’ll be okay.”

 

...

 

“Hello trainees,” a man said as twenty five boys gathered around a spacious practice room. The room was completely silence and it was very nerve wracking as they stared up at the CEO. “This program, The Next Biggest Hit, isn’t one where you will be discarded from the company like others. No, once you auditioned and made it into this company, you’re here to stay. I won’t let you go unless you want to go. In this competition we just find the order all of you will debut in. The winning group will debut first, right after this program ends. Now, I only have one problem. I only want to debut a six member boy band.”

“What?!” all the boys in the farthest corner cried together, their mouths wide open.

“Sir, why’d you accept us if you only want six?” the oldest boy asked with disapproval all over his face. “The seven of us are in this together.”

“Who is the leader of your group?” the CEO asked, looking at the seven.

“Namjoon,” everyone but two of the boys said, pointing at a boy with bleached, blonde hair.

“Namjoon, is their one person you think the group can go without?” the CEO asked him. “And only can Namjoon answer this question, if he’s the leader.”

“Park Jimin,” Namjoon said, pointing at the shortest boy and causing the other six to protest. “We can go without Park Jimin.”

“Yah, that’s not-”

“Alright,” the CEO said with a sigh. “Park Jimin, I’ll give you a month to prove yourself. By the end of episode one, if you’re not good enough, then I’m gonna discard you from the group and the other six will compete with the other three groups to debut.”

“I don’t believe this,” the youngest boy whispered, shaking his head. “I don’t believe this at all.”

“It will be okay, Kookie,” Jimin whispered, even though his face said otherwise.

“Alright, your first competition will be a performance of an existing song from a senior group. I want to see how you guys will interpret them,” the CEO said, before standing up and walking towards the door. “That is all.”

After the CEO left and the camera stopped rolling, everyone let out deep breaths. A staff member announced that in ten minutes they would start solo interviews. The boys in the room all turned to Jimin, who was trying to hold himself together. He couldn’t hold himself together. Just barely was he holding his anger in.

“Alright, Cha Hyuk Yeon, please step forward,” a staff member said.

A boy with black hair and a blue hat walked forward and stood against the wall as instructed. He let out a deep sigh and listened to what the staffs told him to answer. Hyuk Yeon nodded his head and waited for his cue. His nerves went away as it was his turn to speak. He smiled at the camera and waved.

“Hello, my name is Cha Hyuk Yeon, and I’m the leader of VIXX. You can call me N for short,” Hyuk Yeon said to the camera. “I’m excited for this program, cause I have high hopes in my group. If not first, I know we can be second. I’m a dancer and I’m proud of it. Please give VIXX a lot of support.”

“Alright, thank you N. Can we have Bang Yongguk up here now?” the staff member asked, causing the two members to switch places. A boy with black hair and a gray tshirt made his way up, smiling at the camera and nodding his head to the instructions from the staff members.

“Hi, I’m Bang Yongguk and I’m the leader of BAP,” Yongguk said into the camera. “My group has been working together for about five years, so we’ve been waiting for this moment to come. As the leader, I’m going to do everything in my power to make BAP number one. Please look forward to us.”

“Ah, hello,” another guy said once he was called up. “My name is Bang Minsoo, but my stage name will be C.A.P. I’m the leader of Teen Top and I hope to bring my group far. Please cheer us on and vote for us! We’ll not disappoint you! I hope this program will truly show our colors.”

“Hi, I’m Kim Namjoon, and I’m the leader of Bangtan Sonyeondan. BTS for short,” Namjoon said to the camera with a wide grin. “Our group formed at our highschool through a club and we are able to be in this survival program because of a competition that was thrown between the three groups in the club. I’ve got to thank our other fourteen club members and best friends for allowing us to be here. Especially our club leader, Junho. He’s the reason we will do well. Thank you for having us and please please anticipate BTS, whether we continue as a seven member group or we’re reduced to a six member group. Thank you and good luck my fellow BTS members.”

Everyone soon went through their interviews after their leaders, talking about themselves and their dreams for their group. Each member gave a stage name they wanted to be called, hoping it would continue on that way. The last two members to go up were Jungkook and Jimin, who both decided to have their interviews together. Jimin didn’t think he had the strength to do it alone. He had to have his Kookie with him.

“Hello, I’m Jeon Jungkook,” Jungkook said with a bright smile.

“And I’m Park Jimin,” Jimin said, trying his hardest but failing to smile at the camera.

“We’re from the group BTS,” Jungkook told the camera. “And more than anything, we want our group to win. I want us to win as a seven member group, like we started out. BTS isn’t BTS without our seventh member. Our founder.”

“I’m not the founder of BTS,” Jimin said, shaking his head.

“You’re one of the three founders of Club Dangerous, meaning you’re one of the three founders of our three groups,” Jungkook stated. “It was your idea to create Club Dangerous, am I wrong? Because of you, we’re all together. Because of you, we’re all here right now. Sure it was your best friend Youngjae that recruited me, but it’s you who made the club. And I don’t want to go on in this group if you’re not here.”

“Kookie,” Jimin whispered, before finally breaking into tears. “I don’t... I can’t stand it. I don’t want to be kicked out of the group. I don’t know what I did. What did I do, Kookie?”

“You’ve never done, anything, hyung,” Jungkook assured him, hugging him tightly.“You’ll always be in our group. No matter what, we’ll make sure you stay.”

 

...

 

“So we’ll be sharing with all three groups?” Taehyung asked as they walked up to their new dorm.

“Yes,” Jin replied, softly knocking on the door. “And it looks like you, Jungkook and Jimin will forever be the youngest.”

“Well actually,” Taehyung said, crossing his arms. “The guy from BAP, the one that wants to be called Zelo, he’s younger than me. And Changjo is younger than Jimin!”

“Fine, then Jungkook is forever the youngest,” Jin said, causing Jungkook to pout as the door opened, revealing the youngest in VIXX, Hyuk.

“Oh, hey guys, come on in,” Hyuk said with a smile, letting the four boys standing outside in. “Where are the other three in your group?”

“Namjoon doesn’t like me,” Jimin stated. “So he’s never anywhere I go. And Hoseok and Yoongi went shopping and-”

“YAH! PARK JIMIN!” a voice shouted, causing them to turn and find Youngjae and Junho running after them.

“Aish, what now?” Jimin whined, pouting at his friends. “Guys, I just saw you at school today. What do you want now?”

“We need to talk about what we’re doing Friday for club,” Junho stated, barging in and plopping down on the couch in the living room.

“I tried to stop him,” Youngjae said apologetically, shrugging his shoulders.

“Yeah, well you know hyung,” Jimin said with a sigh. “If he has something on mind, he just goes with it.”

“Of course,” Youngjae said, nodding his head and turning on Junho. “So what did you want to discuss?”

“Guys, camera’s here,” Namjoon stated as he, Hoseok and Yoongi walked through the door.

“You,” Junho said with a glare, crossing his arms. “Is this how you ALWAYS treat Jimin?! I heard what you said yesterday to the CEO! Why the hell would you say that?! After EVERYTHING he did?! Jimin doesn’t deserve that!”

“Hyung, no fighting, please,” Jimin pleaded, looking at the director and secretly asking them to wait till Junho calmed down.

“Let’s be professional,” the VIXX leader, N, said, walking into the room. “It’s time to film.”

“Alright, go ahead and film,” Junho said, waving his hand around. “I’ll deal with you later, Namjoon.”
“Hyung,” Jimin said with a sigh, sitting with Youngjae and Jungkook on the floor just as the camera started rolling.

“Hey, who are these guys?” a BAP member, Daehyun, asked as he and the rest of his group, followed by the Teen Top members, came walking into the living room.

“Jimin’s friends,” Yoongi stated. “And our club leaders. They need to talk to Jimin about something, I guess.”

“They’re ALWAYS around,” Jimin added, frowning at his two best friends. “Get used to it cuase there’s no way I can get rid of them.”

“That’s right,” Junho said, proudly. “I need to make sure my baby is in good hands.”

“Hyung, you know Jimin hyung and I are all grown up,” Youngjae said, rolling his eyes. “You don’t need to keep babying us. You always do.”

“Enough guys,” Jimin said, rolling his eyes as well. “So these are my childhood friends, Junho and Youngjae.”

“Oh, your name is Youngjae?” a BAP member piped up. “Sweet! Mine too! I’m Yoo Youngjae.”

“Choi Youngjae,” Youngjae said with a shy smile.

“How are all of you going to fit in here?” Junho asked, looking around the dorm. “This place is small.”

“It’s actually pretty roomy,” the Teen Top leader stated with a grin. “There’s four rooms, and the rooms are huge! Each group to a room.”

“There’s three bunk beds in a room,” N stated. “Well, BTS gets the bigger room cause they have the extra person. There’s an extra bed in there.”

“But what happens if Jimin ends up getting kicked out?” the Teen Top maknae piped up. “Do they still get the bigger room?”

“Well, I would imagine so,” N stated as he gave a worried glance to Jimin.

Jimin took a deep breath, trying not to think about the possibility of not being with his group. He sighed and looked at Junho and Youngjae, wanting to change the topic. He didn’t want to cry on broadcast, not again. Youngjae took his hand and squeezed it tightly, making Jimin give him a small smile. His best friend always knew what to do.

“So what did you want to ask?” Jimin asked Junho.

“Well, I just wanted to know what we should do on Friday, cause you know, it’s Wednesday and we’re taking a small break from the competitions so you guys can make your music video,” Junho replied. “And you’re starting on this survival show. We want you guys to settle in before we do another big competition. So yeah.”

“Junho hyung and Chansung hyung were thinking of having a game day,” Youngjae stated. “And JB hyung agreed... And I’ll do anything he wants to do.”

“Yeah, you and your-” Junho started, but Jimin kicked his leg.

“Don’t say anything,”JiminI ordered, glancing at the camera.

“Alright, okay,” Junho said with a sigh. “So what do you think, Jimin?”

“Sounds good,” Jimin said, nodding his head.

“And maybe we should invite these guys,” Youngjae said, gesturing around the room. “The club would love to meet your competition.”

“We’ll see,” N said with a laugh. “Well, I’m gonna go to bed. Night guys.”

“Night!” everyone cried.

“Well, let’s have a fun night in your guys’ new dorm!” Junho cheered, jumping up. “What’s for food?”

“ANd that’s my best friend for you,” Jimin said with a sigh. “I hope you guys don’t mind him. He can be trouble.”

“We’ll welcome any friends. Don’t you worry,” the BAP leader said, making Jimin smile.

“Good.”