Three~

Club Dangerous

“Ah! Jimin hyung!” Jungkook cheered, running over to the boy as Jimin walked to class.

“Oh, Jungkook!” Jimin cried with a wide smile. “How are you?”

“Well, I think I have the song down,” Jungkook said proudly. “I’ve been working on it like crazy and I finally have it memorized!”

“Great! That’s perfect!” Jimin said, grinning at him. “Maybe we can go over it together! You know, just you and I.”

“Just us?” Jungkook asked with wide eyes. “I-uh- well- I, okay. Sure. Th-that will be n-nice.”

“You’re stuttering,” Jimin said, laughing and pinching his cheeks. “Cute!”

“Don’t, hyung,” Jungkook said, pouting and slapping his hands away.

“Let’s get to class!” Jimin cried, pulling the boy’s hand and rushing over to their homeroom.

“You don’t need to run!” Jungkook cried, and seconds later they knocked into someone else and they all fell to the ground. “Hyung. I told you so.”

“Aish, that hurt,” Jimin whined, rubbing his head and looking up and seeing his best friend lying on the ground. “Oh! Youngjae! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to!”

“Hyung! Oh perfect! I was looking for you!” Youngjae cried with a wide grin. “Hey, can the two of us eat lunch together? Just us? I wanted to talk to you about something, and I don’t really want Junho hyung around cause he’ll just ruin everything... Please hyung?!”

“I, uh... I don’t know Youngjae...” Jimin said quietly, looking at Jungkook.

“Sweet! Thanks hyung!” Youngjae cried, before running away with a wide grin on his face.

“But I didn’t agree,” Jimin said with a pout, shaking his head. “I had plans with you...”

“Just tell him,” Jungkook said as they walked into their homeroom classroom.

“You don’t understand,” Jimin said sadly. “If you were to tell Youngjae no... It really won’t be pretty.”

“How about you spend half of the lunch break with him and talk to him about whatever he needed, and then we can meet up the second half,” Jungkook said with a small smile.

“I guess that could work,” Jimin replied, nodding his head. “We could-”

“Jungkookie~” a voice cried as Taehyung came running into the room, throwing his arm around the younger boy’s shoulders.

“Hey Tae,” Jungkook said with a smile.

“So what are we doing for lunch? Are we going to go to the cafe across the street?” Taehyung asked, ignoring Jimin who was standing right there, watching the scene with sad eyes.

“Oh, I can’t have lunch with you today,” Jungkook said, shaking his head. “I’m really busy.”

“Then can I go with you?” Taehyung asked him.

“Nope,” Jungkook replied, still shaking his head. “Sorry, Tae, but I have plans.”

“But we do EVERYTHING together!” Taehyung cried in frustration, stomping his foot.

“I’m sorry, Tae, but not today,” Jungkook told his friend, before turning on Jimin. “I’m sorry, Jimin-ah. Let’s sit.”

“What about you, Jimin hyung?” Taehyung asked, turning on Jimin. “Will you come with me to the cafe across the street?”

“Actually, I have plans with Youngjae,” Jimin said, shaking his head. “He needs my help with something, it seems like. He just wants to eat with me.”

“So I’m left alone?” Taehyung asked with a pout.

“What about Hoseok? Did you ask him?” Jimin asked.

“Oh, good idea! I’ll text him!” Taehyung cheered, taking out his phone. “Thank you hyung!”

“Anytime,” Jimin said, shrugging his shoulders as the teacher walked in and everyone rushed to their seats. Once everyone was seated, the teacher the daily announcements.

“Oh! It’s JB hyung!” Jungkook cheered, grinning up at the tv.

“Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Highschool, JB imnida,” JB said with a bright smile.

“And Min imnida,” one of the girls from the school, who was known as the other newscaster, “How is everyone today?”

“I’ll tell you how I am!” JB said, still grinning. “I just joined this really random, weird... wild club on Friday. I thought it would be a waste of my time, but it was actually a very nice experience. You have to be invited to the club, and I got the pleasure of being invited. And guess what! We’re the school’s very first music club, meaning all kinds of music like singing, dancing, instruments mixed. I made some really great friends as well. We went shopping this weekend and my three new best friends stayed over at my house all weekend as well. So everyone, if you see Park Jinyoung, Choi Youngjae or Kim SeokJin, just know that if you mess with them then you’re so dead.”

“YEAH YOUNGJAE!” Jimin cheered, throwing his hands in the air and waving them around.

“This club is founded by Park Jimin, Lee Junho and Choi Youngjae,” JB continued. “If you see any of them, give them a pat on the back for me. They’re seriously geniuses.”

“Good job, hyung,” Taehyung said, hitting Jimin’s back a little too hard.

“These guys must be really cool, if JB Oppa is talking about them,” a girl from the front of the room said very loudly. “I’m jealous. Who are these guys?”

“EXCUSE ME!” Taehyung cried, jumping up and having the whole room turn on him while the news went on to sports. “Park Jimin is sitting right here. Don’t you dare ignore him! He’s not invisible!”

“Y-yah,” Jimin said with large blush covering his face. “Sit down, please. Don’t make a scene.”

“You need to be known around the school, hyung,” Taehyung said, turning on Jimin.

“Tae, just stop,” Jungkook said with a frown. “He doesn’t like it.”

“Aish, fine,” Taehyung said, sitting back down. “But I don’t like it when people ask who someone is when they’ve been in their class for ages.”

“Dude, WE’VE been in his class for ages and we’re just now meeting,” Jungkook said, rolling his eyes.

“Alright class, quiet down!” the teacher cried, successfully shutting everyone up. “Let’s start class already.”

 

....

 

“So what is it you want to talk about, Youngjae?” Jimin asked, catching up to his best friend who was sitting under their usual tree. “Let’s hurry this up, I have something I have to do.”

“I thought we agreed to have lunch together,” Youngjae said with a pout.

“Actually, I didn’t agree to it,” Jimin said, shaking his head. “You didn’t let me answer. I made plans with Jungkook before you even came over.”

“Oh,” Youngjae said with a pout. “I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking. Hyung, I don’t want to make you unhappy!”

“You’re not making me unhappy, Youngjae-ah,” Jimin said with a small smile, placing his arm around the boy’s shoulders. “No one will ever replace you, Youngjae. I’ll always be here for you. I mean Club Dangerous is letting us branch out and I’m so glad JB’s taking a liking to you and is even considering you a friend. You’re making new friends, Youngjae-ah, and so am I! It’s good for us, Youngjae.”

“I’m never gonna forget you, hyung,” Youngjae said, wrapping his arms around Jimin’s waist and hugging him tightly. “You’re my bestest friend. I love you, hyung.”

“I love you too, Youngjae,” Jimin said, grinning at the boy and hugging him back. “So what did you want to talk to me about?”

“Oh, about JB...” Youngjae said, pulling away from the hug and looking down nervously at his shoes. “I think... I think I like him, hyung... We spent all weekend together and I always felt so comfortable around him and whenever he was messing around Jinyoung hyung I just got so upset and angry. Jin hyung noticed and he said that I like him... Hyung, I think Jin hyung is right... I think I like JB hyung.”

“Dude, you’ve liked JB for quite a while,” Jimin said with a laugh, not even surprised by his friends words. “Even Junho hyung and I said so.”

“Really?” Youngjae asked, looking at Jimin.

“Yes really,” Jimin said, nodding his head.

“Hey guys, what’s going on?” another voice asked as Junho joined them.

“Oh, hyung,” Youngjae said nervously, staring at the ground.

“Hey hyung!” Jimin said, waving at their older friend.

“Guys, this was the first weekend we weren’t together!” Junho cried with a big frown. “We need to do something this weekend. We’re going to the amusement together. NO exceptions!”

“I agree,” Jimin said, nodding his head.

“And you can bring just ONE friend,” Junho added, winking at the two. “And I know just who you two will be bringing.”

“W-what are you talking about?” Jimin asked, blushing slightly.

“JUNGKOOK!” Junho and Youngjae cried at the same time, causing Jimin to blush even more.

“Wh-what makes you say that?” Jimin asked them, pouting.

“Anyone can tell that you like him,” Junho stated.

“W-what? I just met him! There’s no way I like him like that,” Jimin said, shaking his head.

“Hyung, ever since the club meeting on Friday, you’ve been with just him. Even this morning,” Youngjae said. “You’re even ditching us in a few minutes to meet up with him.”

“Jimin, you would be lying if you said you didn’t like him,” Junho said, causing Jimin to glare at him with a very very red face.

“Y-yah, I don’t-”

“Hey!” Jungkook cried, running over to them. “Jimin, are you ready?”

“I- o-of course!” Jimin cried, turning into a stuttering mess.

“Have fun,” Junho said, winking. “And don’t forget about Saturday!”

“Aish, let’s go,” Jimin said, taking Jungkook’s hand and dragging him away. “My friends are so mean!”

“Why are you so red, Jimin-ah?” Jungkook asked as they went to the music room.

“W-what do you mean?” Jimin asked, avoiding eye contact with him.

“Are you...” Jungkook said with a frown. “Are you blushing?”

“What? No!” Jimin cried, shaking his head and blushing even more. “W-why would I be?”

“Are you hiding something? Did your friends say something?” Jungkook asked, only to get no reply. “They must’ve. Oh well, I’ll leave it. So can we work on this song?”

“Yes, let’s work on it,” Jimin said, nodding his head repeatedly.

“You can stop nodding, hyung,” Jungkook said with a laugh. “You’re so cute.”

“I’m what?” Jimin asked, blushing again.

“Nothing, hyung, nothing,” Jungkook said with a laugh.

“Oh, hey, Jungkook!” Jimin suddenly said, trying to change the subject. “Junho hyung, Youngjae and I are going to the amusement park on Saturday. Do you wanna come?”

“That, uh-”

“It’s okay if you don’t want to,” Jimin said with a sigh. “I can ask Hoseok hyung or something. Maybe he’ll-”

“Sure! I’ll go!” Jungkook cut him off. “That sounds fun.”

“Really?!” Jimin asked with wide eyes, a huge smile spreading across his face. “Thank you so much! This is going to be so awesome!”

“You’re funny, Jimin,” Jungkook said with a laugh, patting his back.

“Why’d you stop calling me hyung?” Jimin suddenly asked, frowning.

“Cause it makes me feel closer to you, when I only call you by your first name,” Jungkook replied, causing Jimin to blush. “Alright, let’s get started.”

 

A/N New chapter up!!!! :D WAaaah guys, 3 votes and 32 subbies and a bunch of comments???? I love you guys!! Thank you!!!! I'm so glad you like it!!! :D

 

Oh, can I shamelessly promote my story on my other account? It's about an OC band called ICEE and two of the boys in the band are boys that Kim Sunggyu and Nam Woohyun from Infinite adopted together. So basically it's about their boys and ICEE XD It's like my top top top favorite story to write. Please read it if you get the chance! :D Click on My Son Is An Idol to check it out.