Fourteen~

Club Dangerous

What are you planning?” Jungkook asked, stomping over to Namjoon and slamming his locker door shut. “Tell me now!”

What are you talking about?” Namjoon asked, looking at the younger boy in surprise.

You ing know what I’m talking about!” Jungkook screamed, causing a couple of people in the halls to stare at them. “You better not hurt Jimin! We better win, or you’re so dead! If we don’t win, then we can’t debut with Jimin! And if we can’t debut with Jimin, then I’m out of this group. Winning this thing falls on YOUR shoulders.”

Jungkook,” Namjoon said with a sigh, turning on the younger boy. “I deeply regret everything I did, okay? I really do. I wish I didn’t. I don’t know what more to do, Jungkook! All I can do is believe in you and Jimin and Taehyung right now. If I could go back in time and change my decision, I would! I hate this, okay?!”

I still can’t-”

CAMERAS! THEY’RE COMING WITH CAMERAS!” the voice of Jackson shouted through the halls, running up to Jungkook and Namjoon. “Finally I can be on tv!”

Weirdo,” Jungkook said, rolling his eyes before breaking out in laughter. He and Namjoon turned to see Jimin and Hoseok walking towards them with a crew of men following behind.

Settle down, Jackson,” Jimin said, laughing. “We’re not filming yet.”

But you’re getting ready to, right?” Jackson asked, eyes wide with anticipation. “I want to be on tv!”

Calm down,” Hoseok said, laughing. “They’ll start filming when we get to club. They want to know what Club Dangerous is about. They want to know the club that created Bangtan!”

What about the people who created it?” another voice asked as Junho popped up out of no where. “You should do a long segment on me and how amazing I am.”

No hyung,” Jimin said, pushing him away as he tried to lean on the younger boy’s shoulders. “We don't need a long segment about Lee Junho.”

We so do!” Junho cried, causing Jimin to roll his eyes.

Let's just get to club,” Jimin said, walking past everyone and to the club room. The variety show staff followed closely behind.

Where do you want us?” the director asked, looking at Jimin as soon as they made it into the room.

In that corner you can see everyone,” Jimin told him, pointing to one of the corners in the room.

Alright, let's set up,” the director said, nodding to the cameras. “Get ready.”

Are we filming while everyone is entering? Or after it starts?” one of the cameramen asked.

Go ahead and film while everyone is entering,” Jimin said, before glancing at Jackson. “Hyung. Please BEHAVE while we film!”

But CAMERAS!” Jackson cried, wailing his arms around.

Yes, cameras, so what?” Jimin asked, just as the director gestured for them to start filming. “No funny business, Wang Jackson.”

Yeah, no funny business Jackson!” a new voice said as Mark and Bambam entered. “Wait, what are we talking about?”

Hey guys,” Jimin said with a smile, sitting down on the miniature stage with Jungkook. Everyone else slowly started to pile in.

WHOA! CAMERAS!” Chansung cried the second he entered the room, going straight to the corner to look at himself in the camera.

We're supposed to be acting like normal people,” Jimin said, rolling his eyes at his best friend's boyfriend, or at least he thinks he's his boyfriend.

That's not going to happen as long as we're famous,” Yoongi stated as he, Seokjin and Taehyung walked in.

JIMIN! KOOKIE!” Taehyung shouted, running over to his two friends and tackling them on the stage. “I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU ALL DAY!”

NO WAY! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THEM ALL DAY TOO!” Jackson shouted, running over to them and jumping on top of them as well.

Yah! You've been following me EVERYWHERE I go all day long, Jackson,” Jimin sad, trying to push everyone off of him. “Guys, please get off me.”

DOGGY PILE!” Hoseok shouted, jumping on top of them as well, with Mark and Bambam following, and then Junho and Chansung.

Guys, I can't breath,” Jungkook choked out. “Please get off us!”

No way! I need to join first!” a voice shouted as JB and Jinyoung came rushing into the room and jumping on top of them as well. “Never doggy pile without us!”

Guys,” a new voice said as Youngjae also walked in. “Please get off Jimin and Jungkook. You're hurting them.”

But I need to join too!” Yugyeom shouted, also jumping on the pile of human beings on the tiny stage.

What in the world is going on?” another voice asked as the remaining for members of the club walked in, standing next to Youngjae, Yoongi, Seokjin and Namjoon.

Everyone decided it would be a good idea to doggy pile on top of Jimin and Jungkook,” Yoongi said, looking at the others.

And you guys DIDN'T join?!” Wooyoung asked with wide eyes. “Come on, doggy piles are the !”

I would join,” Taecyeon stated, “but they already looked smashed.”

Yeah, same here,” Nichkhun said, nodding his head. “Poor guys.”

Let's all get off of the two of them guys,” Junsu called over to the pile, causing everyone to groan and slowly make their way off of the poor couple.

Geez, now my arm hurts,” Jimin whined, rubbing his arm as everyone walked away from him.

It looks like everyone is here,” Junho said, glancing around the room. “Alright, let's get club started! Everyone have a seat! Jimin, Youngjae, both of you join me up here on the stage.”

I'm already on the stage,” Jimin said, rolling his eyes. “I'm just very injured because of you guys.”

You'll be okay, you big baby,” Junho said, rolling his eyes. “Now anyway, how is everyone today?”

Great! Now what are we doing today?!” Chansung cried up to the stage.

Quiet you,” Junho said, pointing at him. “First of all, we have some guests! Jimin, would you like to introduce our guests?”

Yeah, sure,” Jimin said with a smile before turning to the camera. “Hello viewers from all over who are here to see Bangtan Sonyeondan! As you all know, I'm Park Jimin! And here today we're with the club that created BTS! The club that I run with my two best friends, Choi Youngjae and Lee Junho! This is Club Dangerous! I hope you enjoy your time with our lovely club today!”

I'm Junho!” Junho cried, waving at the cameras with a wide grin on his face. “Nice to meet you all!”

And I'm Youngjae!” Youngjae said cutely, waving at the camera as well.

I'M JACKSON!!” Jackson shouted, jumping out of his seat and running right up to the cameras. “How are you?! Please love me!”

Jackson,” Namjoon said with a sigh, dragging the boy away from the cameras. “Settle down, will you?”

But it's a camera!” Jackson said, pointing at it.

I can see that,” Namjoon replied, rolling his eyes. “Now sit down.”

You're worse than Hobi over here,” Yoongi stated, jabbing Hoseok in the side.

I'm just excited,” Jackson said with a pout, walking to his chair and sitting down. Mark and Bambam placed their hands on each of his knees to keep him seated.

We know that,” Mark replied. “Let's just pay attention to Junho, Jimin and Youngjae.”

Thank you Mark and Namjoon,” Junho said, nodding at them before continuing. “So anyway, today we're going to do something a little different! We're splitting up in smaller groups today. Groups of three or four. There will be two groups of four. I have the groups already. We're splitting up each group and mix and matching each group. Together you all are going talk to each other and mainly give BTS advice about debut but always just get to know each other a little more. Youngjae, will you read out the groups?”

Yeah, sure,” Youngjae said with a smile. “Our first group of four is Jungkook, me, JB hyung and Chansung hyung. Our second group of four is Namjoon hyung, Jimin hyung, Jackson hyung and Junsu hyung. Then we have-”

Really?! I'm stuck with Jackson?” Namjoon asked with a groan.

Just deal with it, hyung,” Jungkook said, rolling his eyes. “Besides, we have to deal with Taehyung and Hoseok on a daily basis... And Jimin, so it's not that bad.”

Yah!” Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok cried out at the same time.

What's that supposed to mean?!” Jimin asked, frowning at his boyfriend.

Just continue, Youngjae,” Junho said, turning the attention back on the younger boy.

Right,” Youngjae said, nodding his head. “The next group is Hoseok hyung, Junior hyung and Junho hyung. After that, it's Mark hyung, Yoongi hyung and Wooyoung hyung. The fifth group is Bambam, Taehyung hyung, and Nichkhun hyung. Finally, the last group, is Yugyeom, Seokjin hyung and Taecyeon hyung.”

Alright, let's go my group!” Junsu cried, having Jimin, Namjoon and Jackson follow them as well as a camera guy out into the hallway. “Alright, so exactly what do we need to do, Jimin?”

Just something to get to know each other a little more,” Jimin said, shrugging his shoulders. “Like a game or something.”

What about two truths and a lie?!” Jackson asked excitedly. “I like that game!”

We could do that,” Junsu said, nodding his head.

Why not?” Namjoon asked, shrugging his shoulders. “I'm game!”

Sure,” Jimin agreed. “Why don't you start us off, Jackson.”

Alright.... Ummm I'm originally from New York, New York USA, I used to fence back in my hometown and... I have a younger brother,” Jackson said, squirming on the ground.

You never fenced,” Namjoon said with a frown. “I can't see you with anything sharp. I wouldn't trust you with anything sharp.”

Hey! Don't judge me!” Jackson cried, crossing his arms. “I can use sharp objects and I'm actually very safe with sharp objects!”

I don't see you having a little brother,” Jimin stated, frowning. “I can see you fencing. And being from America would explain your first name.”

I think the fencing is a lie,” Junsu concluded.

You're all wrong,” Jackson said with a grin. “I do have a brother and I did fence back in middle school back home in HONG KONG!! I've never once been to America! Mark's the one from America!”

Really?” Jimin asked with wide eyes. “I never knew that!”

Yeah!” Jackson cried, nodding his head. “Okay, your turn, Jimin!”

Oh... Uhh... Well... I'm in a relationship right now, um... I used to be in a dance group... And I like cats,” Jimin said, thinking hard on what to say.

Well OBVIOUSLY you're in a relationship,” Jackson said, rolling his eyes. “We all know THAT!”

And you always talk about your dance group,” Namjoon added. “That's easy too.”

So you don't like cats?” Junsu said with a frown. “But why?”

They make me sneeze,” Jimin said, shrugging his shoulders.

You're in a relationship?” the director asked, walking over to them. “With who?”

That's private,” Jimin said, looking up at him. “I'd rather not say in front of public eyes. Not without my partner's permission.”

Well that's respectable,” the director said, nodding his head. “So what are you guys doing?”

Playing two truths and a lie,” Jackson said. “And now it's Namjoon's turn!”

Oh, okay,” Namjoon said, smiling slightly. “I have three great ones. First one is, I am an underground rapper. Second one, I know Tablo from Epik High. He's taught me a few things about being a rapper. Third thing is, my best friend is a rapper who is major in the US.”

Wow, that's hard,” Jimin said, crossing his arms and frowning. “Umm... You don't know Tablo, I would guess.”

Wrong,” Namjoon said with a smile.

You don't have a major rapper friend who is famous in the US,” Junsu stated, causing Namjoon to nod.

Correct,” Namjoon replied. “My best friend is actually in the Hip Hop group, Block B. It's Zico.”

What?! No way!” Jackson cried with wide eyes. “That's so cool! You HAVE to introduce me to Zico!”

Yeah, Zico and I did a lot of underground rapping together before he debuted. Did you know Yoongi is also an underground rapper?” Namjoon asked, turning on Jimin.

He is?! Seriously?” Jimin asked with wide eyes. “Wow! That's awesome!”

Yeah,” Namjoon said, nodding his head. “Alright, Junsu, your turn.”

Alright,” Junsu said, thinking for a bit. “Back in 2008 I debuted in a small duo group with Jay Park as the name Jun.K. They called us the PK Brothers. JYP is my father's step brother. And I am close with Sistar.”

You're not Jun.K,” Jimin said, shaking his head. “There's no way! We would have known that!”

I am Jun.K,” Junsu said, grinning. “Truly.”

No way!” Jimin cried with wide eyes. “I can't believe it!”

Neither can I!” Jackson cried, suddenly very excited. “You're famous?!”

I WAS famous!” Junsu said. “Jay Park went to America to do some American activities, so I decided to go back to school. The PK brothers died a while ago.”

Oh, boo,” Jackson said with a pout. “Hmmm... I would say your lie is that your father's step brother is JYP.”

And you're wrong there too,” Junsu said with a smile. “That's how I was able to debut.”

Wow, I'm here with some cool people,” Jackson said with gitty. “You guys are awesome!”

Why thank you,” Junsu said with a laugh. “Alright, let's move on.”

Yes, let's do this,” Jimin said with a smile. “Tell me what you know about the idol life.”


A/N Sooooooooo it's been like forever since I posted! I'm so extremely sorry. Buuuuut here's a post for you guys.

And guess what.

 

I went to LA to see Infinite

 

And I need to rant...

 

Here's my Infinite in LA spam

 

Sooo first thing, my friends and I got to LA very excited, meeting each other for the first time. We stayed at the airport, having this feeling that we would run into Infinite. However they weren't coming so we decided to leave, because we had a lot to do with very little time. So we went to the hotel only to find out that INFINITE WOULD BE STAYING AT OUR HOTEL!!!!! We saw all the staff members taking out two huge vans full of luggage with little Infinite symbols on the little papers wrapped around the handle of each suitcase! We fangirled pretty hard, especially on the ride in our uber to Hollywood. We vowed not to tell anyone because we didn't want people crowding or trampling them at the hotel. So while we were in Hollywood, we walked the walk of fame and then my friend and I got matching Infinite Back era tattoos! Afterwards we went to Koreatown and had the Inspirit meet up!!! There was an amazing turn out and we had so much fun!! It was great meeting all you Inspirits! And so when we got to hotel, we stayed up in hopes of seeing Infinite! We didn't go back to our room until at least one. But we did see APINK come in! They came through and Bomi high fived my friend!! And then we met this really cool fan boy named Jordan! The next morning we went downstairs again and just my luck, the first member I ran into was Woohyun!! He walked right past us on his way to breakfast! I absolutely died before giving him a heart he waved at us and bowed. Afterwards we went upstairs before I realized I left my notebook with all my fanletters downstairs. My friends and I went down together to find it and we found it. Sitting on a bench. Right next to where Dongwoo was standing. My heart dropped and I couldn't breath buuut we walked up grabbed my notebook and walked right past Dongwoo! We stopped and said hi to him and he smiled big at us and waved at us and we exchanged hearts! After that we ran to the elevators and I collapsed outside the elevator of shock and excitement. And just our luck, Dongwoo came to THOSE elevators! He grinned and waved at us again and my friend shouted that we would see him at the concert. He nodded and bowed and continued to wave as he got on the elevator. After we recovered, we went upstairs to work on the fan projects. It took us a couple hours to get those done, and apparently in that time Sungyeol was just pouncing around downstairs and we had no idea. But then a friend of ours that we met at the meet up picked us up and we went to Music Plaza and I bought my friends back in Denver some gifts and myself an Infinite pillow, Infinite socks, Jungkook from BTS's mini version Hip Hop monster, and Jimin from BTS's official hand cream with his hip hop monster on it. After that we grabbed food and theeeeeeen it was time to head to the venue!!!!! I went with all my project stuff and had crowds of fans surround me for photocards! They went out in seconds! Afterwards swarms and swarms of people came over to sign all the birthday cards I had for Woohyun! I got 9 cards full of Inspirit signatures! And theeeen it was time for the doors to be opened!!!! We took our gifts down to guest services to get to Infinite before heading to our seats! We waited and watched the music videos while talking to the girls around us! AND MY GOD WAS THAT THE BEST CONCERT I EVER WENT TO!!!!!!! INFINITE WAS FREAKING AMAZING!! LIKE I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE PERFORM AND DANCE AS POWERFULLY AS THEM!!!! AND THEIR FANSERVICE, MY GOD!!!!!!! AND DONGWOO RECOGNIZED ME AND MY FRIEND AND MADE HEARTS TO US!!! TWICE!!! OH AND DURING COVER GIRL WOOHYUN CAME DOWN MY SIDE AND WAS SHOULDER TO SHOULDER WITH ME PRACTICALLY THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!! Ugh when the concert ended I was in so much shock. We decided to go back to the hotel and I needed air. I sat down on the couches outside my hotel and one of my best friends who ran an Infinite fanbase with me a couple years ago was sitting right there!!! It was our first time ever meeting!!! And she had this letter she had for Woohyun but we didn't know how to get it to them. So we looked and saw this group of Koreans. One guy I recognized! I remember bumping into him on the elevator a few times. I pointed at him and said I think he's Infinite staff, we can give it to him! So we brought over to him and talked with him only to find out that he was DONGWOO'S BEST FRIEND WHO CAME TO VISIT DONGWOO!!!!!! LIKE WHAT??! So he said he would get it to Woohyun and then she had to leave. I went to sit down and it wasn't even an hour after the concert when I saw crowds of girls shouting Sunggyu's name. I shot up and sure enough, Sunggyu was walking outside with his manager and they were pushing through the girls. He walked right by me and I waved at him. He then stopped when he was free, turned to us with a big smile and waved at all of us!! So then I ran inside to get my friends only to run into Hoya!!! I stopped and said hi to him and he said hi back. I saw my friend Jordan after that and we fangirled together! When we were done talking, I turned to the elevators and just as I was about to go up, DONGWOO CAME OUT AGAIN!!!!!! I was face to face with him and so I said hi and he said annyeonghaseyo and we both bowed to each other. After that, I decided to stay downstairs and my friends came down. We waited for a bit before deciding to get something to eat. And again, while we were out, Sungyeol made his appearance! Grr! But when we got back I fell asleep. The next morning I went downstairs for breakfast and ate in the lobby!! Sungjong came down alone while I was talking to this girl! He looked flawless and he had his headphones in and he was all smiley!! The girl and I walked up to him and she gave him a fan letter. He bowed to both of us and said thank you. We sat back down and my friends came out and we told them that they missed Sungjong. Shortly after, L came out solo, talking on the phone. We said hi to him and he waved at us. Then he left. 30 minutes later he came back with one shopping bag and a hoard of girls on his heals and cameras in his face. I said oh, L's back! He looked over at us sitting on our bench and we didn't even initiate the greeting. He just smiled really big at us and waved at us. We waved back!! A while later Dongwoo came in with his best friend and he said hello to me again and my friend gave him a pen. A couple hours later we saw Sungjong again and he was signing autographs. My friend asked for a picture and he looked at us with a smile and said no picture, dorry sorry. So we thanked him and went inside. We ran into L again and I asked if he could sign my album and he looked at it and almost grabbed it but his staff members pushed him forward and were likr no! And L was like sorry and he had to leave. And of course Dongwoo's friend came out again and he waved at me. And Infinite's band came out (I think before L and Jongie) and we waved at them and they waved back. The ladies last one I saw before leaving was Hoya, and he just power walked outside so that it took me a second to realize Hoya just passed me. So alas, my trip ended without running into Sungyeol, even though he appeared the most.