Eleven~

Club Dangerous

"Hyung...can we talk?" Youngjae asked, walking up to JB after the competition with Jimin following.

"Youngjae," JB said, hugging the younger boy tightly. "I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking and just acted on impulse. And I miss you! God I miss you!"

"I miss you too," Youngjae whispered, hugging him back and crying into his shoulder. "I can't stand being without you and I just... hyung I love you. I love you so much. I have since way before Club Dangerous. Way before we even met. The kiss was just too sudden. I didn't know what to think. I just wasn't ready. I just love you so much. It hurts not being with you."

"Youngjae, will you let me be your's?" JB a asked. "I want you to be mine. Please be mine. I promise to treat you better and not do anything when you're not ready."

"Yes hyung. Please hyung," Youngjae replied, nodding his head repeatedly. "Please."

"Thank you Choi Youngjae," JB whispered, now crying into Youngjae's shoulder. "I'm so sorry we lost. It was because of my actions we had to deal with the loss."

"No. Jimin hyung is just too good," Youngjae said with a small laugh, pulling back and giving a soft smile to his best friend. "Congrats hyung. You deserved it. Really."

"Jimin? You're here?" JB asked, letting go of Youngjae and facing Jimin. "Since when? I didn't see you come."

"Ever since Youngjae got here," Jimin said with a laugh. "He had me come along. But since you two are okay, I'm gonna go find my own boyfriend. Jungkook must be waiting for me. I'm so happy you two are together. Take care of my baby. Okay, bye! JUNGKOOKIE! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Hyung," Youngjae said with a groan but Jimin had already walked away.

"I like that kid," JB stated, laughing. "He's fun. Jin hyung says he's really sweet in their group."

"He's... hyung," Youngjae said, rolling his eyes.

"Youngjae hyung!" A voice shouted, just as a body slammed against his and pulled him into a tight bear hug. "Hyung! Who made you cry? I swear I'll kill them! No one hurts my favorite hyung!"

"Park Sungmin," Youngjae said with a smile, buffing the boy back. "Why are you here?"

"I had to cheer my brother and his Kookie on," Sungmin replied.

"You met Jungkook already?" Youngjae asked him.

"Well duh," Sungmin said, rolling his eyes. "For one he's saying my brother. For another he's at my house all the time."

"Of course," Youngjae said, turning on JB. "Sungmin, this is Im Jaebum. He's my..."

"I'm his boyfriend. We just got together five minutes ago," JB said with a smile.

"Hi Im Jaebum, I'm Park Sungmin," Sungmin said. "Don't hurt my Youngjae."

"Are you guys telling my brother weird things?" Jimin asked, walking up to them with Jungkook now by his side.

"Hyung, you know I wouldn't," Youngjae said, rolling his eyes.

"I see you going found Jungkookie," JB said, grinning.

"And I see you two fixed things," Jungkook said, pointing at the two. "I don't want to see Youngjae that way again because of you. Youngjae like that makes Jimin sad. I don't like Jimin being sad."

"They're actually dating now," Jimin said with a grin.

"Hyung," Youngjae whined. "I could've told him!"

"That's what you get for telling everyone else about us!" Jimin cried, sticking his tongue out.

"That was JB hyung, not me," Youngjae argued.

"I don't care," Jimin stated. "I still wanted to tell everyone myself. But I didn't get to tell anyone! It was all you guys and Jungkook!"

"Sorry Jimin," Jungkook said, patting Jimin on the back. "Next time we'll let you do the talking."

"What next time?" Jimin asked with a pout.

"Don't you guys have a celebration to go to?" JB asked them. "You guys one by about sixty points. Isn't that worth celebrating?"

"I don't want to brag about my win in front of you guys," Jimin said, frowning. "Its not fair."

"It's totally fair," Youngjae said. "We're happy for you. Now go celebrate!"

Youngjae..."

"Don't make me say it twice. Go hyung! Jungkook, make sure he doesn't worry about me," Youngjae ordered.

"Neh, hyung," Jungkook said, nodding his head. "Let's go, Jimin."

 

...

 

“Are you really okay with us getting second place over Youngjae like that?” Chansung asked as he and Junho got into his car. “Are you sure you want to go out tonight?”

“Youngjae doesn’t take a loss as hard as Jimin does,” Junho said, shaking his head. “And he would kill me if I blew off tonight just cause he lost. The only thing I’m worried about is everything going on between him and Jaebum. But Jimin said he would deal with it. I made a promise with you. I won’t ditch you.”

“Okay,” Chansung said with a sigh. “So what are we doing first? Movie or dinner?”

“Let’s do the movie first,” Junho said with a grin. “A movie sounds nice right now.”

“You know what we should do?” Chansung asked as he started driving in the direction towards the movie theater.

“What’s that?” Junho asked, looking at the younger boy.

“I wanna throw a party for Jimin and his group,” Chansung replied. “They’ve done so well! They deserve the first place they were given.”

“I’m proud of them,” Junho agreed, nodding his head. “Jimin especially. He’s been through so much. But I agree, we should definitely throw a party for them. We’ll have a break from the competitions and just let everyone relax. We’ll have a pizza party with cake and icecream. We’ll play games and everything next Friday. And I think we should officially congratulate Jungkook and Jimin for getting together.”

“They’re adorable together,” Chansung agreed, nodding his head. “So is Youngjae and Jaebum.”

“Yeah,” Junho said, nodding his head. “So um... What do people normally do when they go on dates?”

“Um... talk?” Chansung said, shrugging his shoulders. “Like we are.”

“I don’t think people talk about their best friends’ relationships,” Junho said, shaking his head.

“True,” Chansung said, nodding his head. “They probably talk about each other. Get to know each other.”

“Well then, what should we start with?” Junho asked, crossing his arms and smiling at Chansung.

“Hm, tell me, what made you want to start Club Dangerous?” Chansung asked, tapping his fingers on the table.

“Well, it was actually Jimin’s idea,” Junho replied, shrugging his shoulders. “He just wanted to have something to do and not be bored.”

“But why did you make it a music competition club? That wasn’t on the invitation,” Chansung asked.

“Well, I thought it would be fun. I’ve always loved music,” Junho stated. “And I know people, so I figured it would be a good chance to make people known.”

“That sounds like a nice idea,” Chansung said with a smile. “I like doing this music stuff. I never thought it would be so much fun.”

“We made a lot of friends through it,” Junho agreed, nodding his head. “Jimin and Youngjae are happy, which makes me happy. They’re both with really great guys.”

“They are,” Chansung replied, nodding his head. “And so am I.”

 

...

 

“Annyeong Haseyo Bangtan Highschool!” Jaebum cried happily into the camera, Youngjae and Junho sitting on either side of him. “JB imnida! Today Min is sick, so it’s just me today. Today will be a really special segment! On either side of me are two of the founders of this music competition club, Club Dangerous. Through out these last few weeks of this club, we’ve had some pretty intense competitions, and some of us have had some harsh comments and really hard times. But all of us have fought through it and we became even closer!”

“Club Dangerous is a club of twenty very different boys,” Junho continued, smiling at the camera, “Who Youngjae, our friend Jimin and I all brought together. We’re all split up into three groups and we’re performing against each other. We create our own dances and our own songs so we could see who would come out victorious. This last competition, on Friday, we had a team that won with a hundred and ten points. First place, compared to the last performance where they got really low points. In my eyes, they improved the most.”

“And we performed these stages in front of the whole student body, letting two hundred students votes,” Youngjae added, nodding his head. “Let’s all congratulate Bangtan Sonyeondan for their amazing talents!”

The three started clapping loudly, and the seven members all walked out with wide grins on their faces. Each of them bowed and then Jaebum handed Jimin a microphone. Jimin kept a tight hold on Jungkook’s hand as he looked into the camera. He wasn’t the leader of their group, but they all wanted him to talk. He’s never said anything to the WHOLE of the student body.

“Ah, annyeong,” Jimin said, bowing once again. “I’m the one who came up with the idea of Club Dangerous, Park Jimin. Together, Junho hyung, Youngjae and I created this club. Because of this club, I’ve created some really great friends and I have also been able to showcase my musical talents. And thanks to this club, my group and I won first place and now we get to create a music video. Our last performance has been entered into an audition program. I just got word from the director, and we get to do competitions against other people in a survival program. If we win, then we get to debut in the company, Big Hit Entertainment. Because of Junho hyung’s connections, I want to thank him. And because of my amazing band mates, I want to thank them as well. I think the seven of us will do well. Please support us alot!”

“What an amazing accomplishment!” Jaebum cried, clapping his hands. “I wish you guys the best of luck! Please do well.”

“Thank you,” the seven said together, bowing once again.

“Thank you for giving your time for school’s news today. And remember, homecoming is coming up! Make sure you find your dates and contact the student council to purchase your tickets!” Jaebum said to everyone. “I know our school president, Mr. Kim Yugyeom, will take really great care of you if you purchase your tickets from him. Tickets go on sale this Friday for $10 every single ticket and $15 every couple ticket. Homecoming will be two weeks from this Saturday! And speaking of homecoming, I have one question for someone.”

On cue, Jinyoung came walking out with a sign, pulling Seok Jin with him. Jinyoung handed Jaebum a bouquet of flowers before holding out the sign with Jin. Jaebum then Youngjae with a wide grin on his face. Youngjae started blushing deeply, hiding his face in Jimin’s shoulder. Jimin just shook his head and pushed the boy forward, before backing up with Jungkook.

“Choi Youngjae,” Jaebum said, still grinning and holding out the bouquet of flowers. Jin and Jinyoung flipped over the sign, that read the words ‘Be My Homecoming King.’ “Will you go to homecoming with me, my beautiful boyfriend?”

“H-hyung,” Youngjae said quietly, still blushing deeply and looking at Jimin, who was nodding his head repeatedly. “I... Of course!”

“I knew you would say yes!” Jaebum cried, handing him the bouquet and then pulling him into a hug. “Thank you!”

“And cut!” the student who was filming cried, causing everyone to cheer while Jaebum and Youngjae continued to hug.

“Now everyone, get to class,” the teacher called. “I’ll make hall passes for you.”

“Thank you,” Jaebum whispered again, before releasing Youngjae from the hug.

“Anything, hyung,” Youngjae said, smiling at him. “Now I need to get to class.”

“So when were you two going to tell me you two were dating?” Junho asked as he, Jimin, Jungkook and Youngjae walked to class a couple minutes later.

“I was planning on it,” Youngjae said, looking at the floor.

“Well I’m happy,” Junho replied. “Anyway, pizza party at my house. For the whole club. Be there.”

“Right hyung!” the three cried together, before Junho disappeared.

“Alright, let’s get to class.”