Thirteen~

Club Dangerous

"I know what song, or rather, songs, we should do," Namjoon said, sitting with Jimin and Jungkook at the lunch table. "I-"

"Why are you here? Why don't you tell the others?" Jungkook asked him.

"I just..... I want to apologize for everything. I shouldn't have said that, yet I didn't stop myself," Namjoon said. "I really don't hate you.... anymore. I haven't since working with Just One Day. It was just a heat of the moment question and I just let my past hate answer for me without thinking."

"It's better me than everyone else, right?" Jimin asked with a bitter smile.

"No. It's better everyone in the group then there being six people," Namjoon said, shaking his head. "And that's why I am giving you the lead part in the song. Because of my actions, you have to work hard to redeem yourself. I'm sorry. But I'm letting you, Jungkook and Taehyung have the center of our performance. Cause you're our power performers. I would be stupid not to realize that."

"This better not be some sick joke," Jungkook growled, shaking his head.

"It's not," Jimin whispered. "I can hear the sincerity in his voice."

"Jimin-"

"There's our stars!" A voice cried as Jackson, Mark and Bam Bam walked towards them.

"I'm jealous," Jackson said, grinning at them and sitting down at their table. "I wanna be famous!"

"If you hang out with them like my Jae does, you'll be famous!" JB announced as he and Youngjae also joined them. "He's going to be on the first episode!"

"Are there cameras around now?" Jackson asked, scanning the area.

"No," Namjoon replied. "They're probably following Taehyung or Jin around or something."

"If I find them, will I show up in the show?" Jackson asked them.

"I don't know, Jackson," Jimin said, shaking his head.

"Then I'll be known as one of the best friends of BTS!" Jackson cheered, pumping his fist in the air.

"I wanna be known as one of BTS's best friends," Junho said as he and Chansung joined the table.

"You're already known as one of BTS's best friends," JB stated, popping a chicken nugget into his mouth while continuing to talk, "Youngjae said you barged into their dorm, dragging him with you. And they were filming, too."

"Yah, don't talk with your mouth full. That's disgusting," Youngjae whined, slapping his boyfriend's arm. "And I thought you were romantic."

"Welcome to the life of being Im Jaebum's boyfriend," JB said with a smirk.

"You're not known as one of BTS's best friends, youre known as one of Park Jimin's best friends," Jimin said, ignoring the couple's argument.

"And Jeon Jungkook's!" Junho cried. "Right Kookie?"

"Um, sure," Jungkook said, frowning.

"Didn't you come over here for something?" Chansung asked Junho, picking up a piece of lettuce from Junho's plate.

"Oh right," Junho said, looking at Jimin. "I have something to tell all your members."

"Um, let me call Tae and Hoseok," Jimin said, taking out his phone.

"I already called them over," Junho said, waving his hand in dismissal. "They should be coming."

"With the camera?" Jackson asked, fixing the hat on his head. "Do I get to be famous now?"

"Sure hyung," Jimin said, rolling his eyes, just as Taehyung came and sat on his lap, Hoseok joining them soon after.

“Taehyung, can you please get off me?” Jimin whined, trying to push the boy off of him.

“Nope, you’re comfy,” Taehyung said, just as Yoongi and Seokjin also joined them.

“Okay,” Junho said, looking at the seven boys, “you’ll start filming for your music video this weekend. Meet at the park on Saturday by noon. We have a studio that will help you film.”

“And there’s club tomorrow?” Hoseok asked, sitting on top of the table.

“Yes,” Junho said. “There’s always club. As long as Youngjae, Jimin or myself are still here, there’s always going to be club.”

“What if we actually become idols?” Taehyung asked, jumping on top of Jimin’s lap in excitement. “Will there still be club? The seven of us probably won’t be around.”

“Taehyung, can you please get off my boyfriend?” Jungkook asked before anyone could answer the boy. “You’re making him uncomfortable.”

“But he’s a nice, comfy chair,” Taehyung said with a pout. “I don’t want to get off him.”

“Then I’ll make it an order, get off my boyfriend right now,” Jungkook growled, crossing his arms and glaring at his best friend.

“Whoa, okay jealous Kookie monster!” Taehyung cried, jumping off of Jimin’s lap and running to hide behind Hoseok.

“Kookie monster?” Jimin asked, before breaking out in a loud laughter. “What kind of name is that?”

“He’s called me that ever since we were young,” Jungkook said, still glaring at Taehyung. “Especially when he’s scared of me. He thinks I might bite him or something.”

“Not bite me,” Taehyung said, shaking his head. “But eat me alive!”

“Jungkook? Eat you?” Jimin asked, still laughing hard. He stopped for a second to catch his breath. “Oh my gosh. Why would Jungkook eat you? He’s too sweet and innocent!”

“That’s what you think,” Taehyung said with a pout. “He can be very evil!”

“It’s okay, Tae Tae, I’ll protect you,” Hoseok said, patting the boy’s head. “I’m your hope.”

“Oh, hey, I have a question for you guys,” JB said, looking at all the soon to be idols. “You guys came up with stage names, right?”

“Yeah,” Hoseok said, nodding his head.

“What are they?!” Jackson asked with a ginormous grin on his face. “I want to know!”

“Well, I wanted to be called Ji Baby, but no one agreed,” Jimin said with a pout.

“That’s okay, hyung,” Jungkook said with a laugh. “Jimin and I don’t have stage names.”

“And we actually went with the names Jimin, Junho and Youngjae left on our lockers,” Namjoon stated. “We wanted to honor the club that put us in the position we’re in.”

“So I’m Jhope,” Hoseok said with a grin. “Yoongi is Suga, Namjoon is Rapmonster, Jin hyung is just sticking with Jin as his stage name, and Taehyung is V.”

“Who gave Taehyung that name?” Jackson asked, breaking in a fit of laughter and slapping his knees.

“I named V and Rapmonster,” Junho said, raising his hand.

“And I only recruited Kookie,” Youngjae said with a smile. “And I’m glad I did. My best friend is happy!”

“I am happy,” Jimin replied, nodding his head. “Thank you Youngjae.”

“Anytime, hyung,” Youngjae said, reaching over and hugging him.

“Yeah, I recruited Jhope and Suga,” Jimin said with a proud grin.

“What about me?” Jin asked, crossing his arms.

“Oh, we just put you in cause Youngjae wanted to, because of your club of nerds,” Junho said, shrugging his shoulders. “And he had a creepy crush on JB.”

“So I’m only in the club cause you had a crush on me?” JB asked with a smirk, leaning in and kissing his boyfriend’s cheek.

“I guess so,” Youngjae said, a huge blush appearing on his cheeks.

“So to answer Taehyung’s earlier question,” Junho said, changing the topic for his friend’s sake, “We’ll always be club dangerous, and the seven of you will ALWAYS be a part of it. No matter what, the twenty of us are a family.”

“Always,” Jimin agreed, nodding his head. “I’ll never forget club dangerous.”

 

...

 

“Alright, you guys know Shinhwa, right?” Namjoon asked as the seven of them all gathered in the recording studio at Big Hit Entertainment.

“Of course I know Shinhwa!” Taehyung cried, rolling around on the floor. “I love Shinhwa.”

“What are you doing?” Namjoon asked, looking up from his notes and frowning at him.

“Being an alien!” Taehyung said excitedly, still rolling around on the ground.

“Someone stop him please,” Namjoon said. “He’s too distracted.”

“You know we’re being filmed, right?” Jungkook asked his best friend, causing Taehyung to pop up and look around.

“What?! Really?! I don’t see any cameras!” Taehyung cried.

“They’re in all four corners of the room,” Jimin said, pointing at each camera that was attached to the ceiling.

“Oh!” Taehyung cried, nodding his head. “So what were you saying, hyung?”

“Slap him for me,” Namjoon said with a groan.

“I think it’s funny,” Hoseok said, breaking out in laughter, until Yoongi hit the back of his head and then Taehyung’s.

“Pay attention, you too,” Yoongi ordered, before sitting back down on the couch and looking at Namjoon.

“Thank you, Yoongi,” Namjoon said with a sigh. “So I was thinking of doing This Love and T.O.P. by Shinhwa. I think we can come up with a really strong performance with those songs.”

“I agree,” Jin said, nodding his head. “If we combine them the right way, we can do amazing with that song.”

“And it will call for some really powerful vocals,” Yoongi added. “We need two GREAT vocals for this.”

“Should we have a sing off?” Jimin asked, looking at the other three vocalists in the room.

“No,” Namjoon said, shaking his head. “I already picked who we need for these parts so we can win.”

“Namjoon, you can’t-”

“And the two parts will go to Jimin and Jungkook,” Namjoon cut off Jin, who was trying to protest.

“Me? Really?” Jimin asked, placing his hand to his chest in surprise.

“I already told you, I want you, Jungkook and Taehyung to be the center of our performance. Together, our maknaes can make us win,” Namjoon said with another sigh. “I was wrong when I told the CEO we can do it without you. We can’t. We’re not complete without all of us here. Either we win this as seven, or we go down as seven. And we can only win as seven if Jimin is the focus of our performance.”

“Well said!” Hoseok cried as everyone cheered and clapped their hands.

“We can also only win if Hope and Jimin create us a killer dance,” Namjoon added. “Now, I’ll let you guys go discuss how we’re doing this dance.”

“Neh,” Hoseok said, jumping up. “Come on, Jimin! To the dance studio!”

“Whoa, slow down!” Jimin cried as Hoseok rushed out of the room. Jimin quickly followed behind him.

Once they made it to the room, which was on the other side of the building and a floor below, Hoseok plopped down on the floor and spread his arms and legs out. He looked like a star, causing Jimin to laugh. Jimin sat down as well and stared at the wall, trying to decide on what they should do. He didn’t want to ruin Shinhwa’s song, so he had to be careful. Especially since he was deemed the center of the performance.

“Well what do you think? How should we do this dance?” Hoseok asked Jimin after a few minutes of silence. “You’re the one who is in love, so maybe it will inspire something out of you.”

“It’s not love yet, Hope,” Jimin said, shaking his head. “We’re in the getting to know eachother phase.”

“You love him, I know you do,” Hoseok said with a smirk. “It’s written all over your face.”

“Whatever,” Jimin said with a sigh, before standing up and walking over to the company laptop sitting in the corner. “I think we should stick to the original dance, yet put a twist to it. Add in some of our own moves.”

“You’re the boss,” Hoseok said with a laugh. “Alright, let’s look at the performances.”