One~

Club Dangerous

“Let’s start a club!” a young boy cried, running over to his best friends who were sitting under a tree during their lunch break. “We NEED to start a club! It would be so much fun!”

“Hyung,” one of the boys said, frowning. “We’re practically the school’s outcasts. There’s no way people are going to join a club run by us!”

“That’s why we select random students! We can go to different clubs and things and just bring them an invitation,” the boy said, shrugging his shoulders.

“Maybe we shouldn’t bring them their invitations. But like tape their invitations to their lockers or something,” the third boy said, thoughtfully, ignoring the youngest boy’s complaints. “And no one knows our names anyway, so we should like sign our names on the invitations.”

“But who would we invite?” the youngest boy asked, getting over his complaints and looking at his two hyungs.

“People who would never talk to each other,” the first boy said, crossing his arms. “Like a boy from the anime club... No one ever talks to the anime club. A boy from the football team that no one talks to. A boy from the dance club. And so on.”

“Park Jimin, you’re a genious!” oldest boy cried, grinning at the so called ‘Jimin’. “Bringing together all the school’s outcasts! That’s perfect!”

“I wouldn’t say they’re outcasts in the SCHOOL,” Jimin said, shaking his head. “Just in their own clubs.”

“How many people should we get?”

“I’m thinking twenty people, including us, would be just fine,” Jimin stated. “We go to seventeen different clubs and invite one guy from each. Let’s think.... What clubs are there?”

“Well, the anime club, football team and dance club we’ve already listed,” the older boy said, crossing his arms. “What else?”

“Chess club. Art club. Band. Basketball Team,” the youngest boy added. “Drama club. Writing club. Soccer team. Baseball team. That group of nerds. The gaming club.”

“Wow, Youngjae, you got almost everyone already,” Jimin said, looking at the boy in shock.

“I’m not stupid, hyung,” Youngjae replied, shrugging his shoulders. “I know my clubs.”

“What other clubs..?” the oldest asked with a sigh. “Yearbook club. Student Council. The Bible club...”

“Aaaand the guys who do the news reports in the morning!” Jimin cried with a wide grin.

“You mean the newspaper club?” the older boy asked with a smirk.

“You know what I mean, Junho hyung,” Jimin said, before turning on Youngjae. "Did you say the group of nerds?"

"I did hyung," Youngjae replied, nodding his head. "It's a club."

"Like an ACTUAL club?" Junho asked. "How do you know?"

"Cause I was in it," Youngjae stated. "Now I think Jin from the group of nerds should be recruited. He's extra quiet."

"Whatever you say, Youngjae," Junho said with a sigh. "That means we need 16 more people... Who should we..."

"JB FROM NEWSPAPER!" Youngjae shouted. "Oh my god, he's so beautiful!"

"I think Youngjae has a man crush," Jimin stated, causing Junho to laugh. "Only cause you like JB will we put him in our club."

"I-I don't-"

"How about the others?" Junho asked, cutting Youngjae off. "How will we get others?"

"So there's 15 clubs and three of us," Jimin stated. "Since its Monday, there's five days. Each day each of us goes to a different club and find our recruit. We need to figure out our recruits' locker location as well."

"Sounds great," Junho said with a grin. "Are we really doing this?"

"We are, hyung. We are."

 

"I have my list!" Youngjae cried happily as he ran through Junho's front door that Saturday morning, waving a paper through the air.

"Youngjae? How'd you get in?" Junho asked, looking up from his half eaten bowl of cereal.

"Your spare key is so easy to find," Jimin stated as he followed Youngjae in. "Now come on. We have a lot of preparations to do. Mr. Kim's letting us use the music room starting Friday and-"

"Why the music room?" Junho asked with a frown.

"Its the only room available," Jimin said. "Now let's plan."

"Aish. Can't I finish eating?" Junho groaned, frowning at the active duo.

"No!" Jimin cried, slapping his notebook down on the table. "It's plan time!"

“But I-”

“Get out your recruit lists!” Youngjae cried, slapping his onto the table.

“‘Ant boy?’” Junho asked, reading the names off of Youngjae’s list. “Who’s ‘ant boy’?”

“He’s in the anime club! He’s really really small, so I called him ant boy,” Youngjae said, shrugging his shoulders.

“And ‘Mini Jin’? Who’s Mini Jin?” Jimin asked.

“Some boy from yearbook,” Youngjae replied. “He looks just like Jin, so I called him mini Jin.”

“You’re insane,” Junho said, rolling his eyes.

“You’re just as bad, hyung,” Jimin said, causing the older boy to turn on him. “You called the guy in the dance club future JYP. Why?”

“Cause the way he dances and everything. He just reminds me of JYP,”  Junho said, shrugging his shoulders.

“Let’s just look at our lists without calling each other stupid, even though all of us used some pretty stupid nicknames,” Jimin said with a sigh. “Put them in front of me.”

Junho’s List

  1. Gaming Club- V, locker 2054

  2. Dancing Club- Future JYP, locker 2555

  3. Bible Club- Christian Boy, locker 0595

  4. Writing Club- Rap Monster, locker 1985

5.  Band- Four Eyes, locker 1699

Youngjae’s List

  1. Anime Club- Ant Boy, locker 0014

  2. Yearbook Club- Mini Jin, locker 3100

  3. Baseball- American Boy, locker 0575

  4. Art Club- Handsome Foreigner, locker 0208

  5. Football- Old JB, locker 3903

Jimin’s List

  1. Chess Club- Creepy Chinese Guy, locker 2341

  2. Soccer Team- J-Hope, locker 2222

  3. Acting Club- XTG, locker 1400

  4. Student Council- Mr. PHD, locker 0045

  5. Basketball Team- Suga, locker 1022

Other recruits

  1. Newspaper- JB, locker 1093

  2. Group Of Nerds- Jin, locker 0822

“What does Mr. PHD stand for? And XTG?” Junho asked, looking at Jimin

“Pink haired dude and extremely tall guy,” Jimin replied, shrugging his shoulders. “What about you? You put Rap Monster and V. What do those stand for?”

“Well, Rap Monster to this one guy because he was a beast at rapping. I had to give him that name,” Junho stated. “And V... I don’t know, I just had to call him V. It sounded like a cool name. But why’d you name someone J-Hope? And Suga?”

“Well Suga reminded me of sugar... So I named him Suga,” Jimin said. “And J-Hope was a friend of mine from elementary school. I always wanted to call him J-Hope. I thought it sounded cool.”

“Whatever,” Junho said, rolling his eyes and turning on Youngjae. “Who’s Old JB?”

“Some guy from the football team that reminds me of JB,” Youngjae said, shrugging his shoulders. “So! Are we going to make these invitations?”

“Well, we need to figure out what they’ll say in it,” Junho said, looking at Jimin.

“Then let’s start brainstorming!” Jimin cried, taking out another piece of paper and a pen.

...

Jimin sighed and and looked at his sheet one last time before walking over to locker number 45. He knows he should have done this in the morning, but something came up and he had to take his brother to school. He himself ended up being late and missed his first period. That meant he had to post his invitations after school, unlike Youngjae and Junho. It took a while, but at least he's on the last one.

“What are you doing?” a voice asked as Jimin started taping the invitation, causing the boy to jump and turn around hastily.

“You scared me,” Jimin cried, placing his hand to his racing heart and staring at the person in shock. “Why are you sneaking up on strangers like that?”

“I’m Jeon Jungkook,” the boy said sweetly. “I saw you hanging up that invitation and I wanted to ask you what it’s about. Cause I got one too!”

“You did?!” Jimin asked with wide eyes.

“Yeah, look,” Jungkook said, taking out his invitation and showing Jimin the front. ‘Mini Jin’. “So who’s Jin?”

“Oh, so you’re mini Jin!” Jimin said, nodding his head. “Youngjae must have recruited you. And Jin is some guy from the Group of Nerds, according to Youngjae. He’s one of our recruits too.”

“How do you choose people to be recruited?” Jungkook asked in curiousity, tilting his head to the side. “Are we special or something?”

“We went to sit in your clubs and we just chose one person from the club who we thought would fit in perfectly!” Jimin said with a wide grin.

“Like this ‘Mr. PHD’? Who’s that?” Jungkook asked, looking at the invitation now hanging on the locker.

“This really tall pink haired guy,” Jimin said, shrugging his shoulders.

“And how’d you find our lockers?” Jungkook asked, following Jimin out the school doors, since the boy finally finished his task and was ready to go home.

“We, er... We followed you guys,” Jimin said with a sigh. “Not to be creepy or anything. It’s just to get our club started.”

“That sounds cool,” Jungkook said with a smile. “I’ll join your club.”

“You will?!” Jimin asked with wide eyes.

“Why not?” Jungkook asked, shrugging his shoulders. “I’ve been looking for another club to join, and Club Dangerous sounds fun!”

“That’s great! Thank you-”

“Hyung~” A voice cried as Youngjae came running up and jumped onto Jimin’s back. “Finally you’re done! Junho hyung and I have been waiting for you forever!”

“You could have helped me then, Youngjae,” Jimin said, rolling his eyes.

“Youngjae... Hey! You’re the one who recruited me!” Jungkook cried, pointing at Youngjae.

“Oh! You’re Mini Jin!” Youngjae cried with a wide smile. “So you met Jimin hyung? Are you going to join us?”

“Welcome our newest club member,” Jimin said with a wide smile, gesturing towards Jungkook. “Jeon Jungkook!”

“Hey, I know you!” Jungkook finally cried, looking at Youngjae in surprise.

“You do?!” Youngjae asked with wide eyes.

“Yeah! You’re in my homeroom class! You know, with Mr. Choi in room 102B?” Jungkook replied with a small eye smile.

“Ooh, you’re in that class too?” Youngjae asked excitedly. “I didn’t know! Wow! That’s so cool!”

“What’s taking so long over here?” Junho asked as he also joined them. “Guys, I want to go home! I don’t want to wait for you two to continue to talk to people.”

“Be nice, hyung,” Jimin said, frowning. “This is Jungkook. He was one of Youngjae’s recruits!”

“Oh really?” Junho asked, turning on him. “It’s nice to meet you.”

“Yeah, you too,” Jungkook said, nodding his head. “I- Oh hey! Tae!”

The three turned around to see a young boy with orange hair running over to them. He had a wide grin on his face as he threw his arm over Jungkook’s shoulders. The three watched as he also pulled an invitation out, showing it to Jungkook. Jungkook’s eyes widened as he pulled his out as well. The three could only watch in surprise.

“You were recruited too? They said only a few were recruited!” Jungkook cried in wonder.

“Are you going to join?” the boy asked him, causing Jungkook to nod his head.

“Guys, this is my best friend, Kim Taehyung. It looks like he was recruited too!” Jungkook cried, smiling at them. “Tae, these are the recruiters and the leaders of the club.”

“So why’d you name me V?” the boy named Taehyung asked, looking at the three.

“Ask him,” Jimin said, pointing at Junho. “He named you that.”

“Just thought it sounded cool,” Junho replied, shrugging his shoulders. “Well, I hope to see you guys at our first club meeting. I need to get home. Come on you two.”

“Okay! Bye V and Mini Jin! Hope to see you soon!” Youngjae cried, waving at them and following after Junho.

“I’ll see ya then,” Jimin said with a grin. “Make sure you’re there.”

“We will,” Jungkook said with a laugh. “See ya!”

~~~~

A/N Sorry it took so long to post! I've been so busy! I hope you liked this chapter!! And yay, Jungkook and V are in!!! :D 

 

Thank you so much to all the subscribers!! Please comment!! LOVE YOU!!! <3