Four~

Club Dangerous

“Alright, hey guys,” Jimin said, smiling at his club members that Friday afternoon. “Thanks for coming again. I’m so glad you all like it here! Well today we’ll be performing our songs we worked on with our groups.”

“Since Jimin’s up there, his group should go first!” Junho cried from the back of the room, while he leaned across the door with his arms crossed and a smirk on his lips.

“Y-yah,” Jimin said, looking over at Jungkook and seeing the surprised and worried look on his face. “W-we just need a f-few minutes to p-prep. We-”

“We can do it!” Hoseok cried, oblivious to the looks Jungkook and Jimin were giving each other. “I think we’re ready.”

“Yeah, we’ve got this!” Taehyung agreed, jumping up and turning on his best friend. “Come on, Kook! Let’s get up there!”

“I-I-I,” Jungkook muttered shyly, walking right over to Jimin. “I don’t know...”

“It’s okay, Kookie,” Jimin whispered to Jungkook. “You can do this.”

“J-Jimin,” Kookie whispered back, looking at him with fearful eyes. “I-I have stage fright.”

“You’ll be okay,” Jimin assured him. “Just look at only me.”

“O-okay,” Jungkook said, nodding his head and letting out a deep breath.

“So this song,” Jimin said, turning back to everyone in the room, “is a song we wrote ourselves. It’s called Beautiful.”

“My brother, Myungsoo, will be playing guitar for us,” Taehyung added as an older boy walked onto the stage, holding a guitar.

“Alright, let us start,” Jimin said with a smile, and then Myungsoo started playing the guitar and Jungkook started singing. Jimin smiled at the younger, who seemed to forget about his stage fright as he belted out his notes.

 

 

After the song ended, everyone grinned widely and bowed to the others. Jimin ran up to Jungkook and hugged him tightly, congratulating him. Once the song ended, Jungkook looked just as nervous as he did before it started. Jimin understood why, too, because he did most of the singing. However, he was proud of the boy.

“You did amazing!” Jimin whispered into his ear, grinning widely.

“Are you sure? I’m pretty sure I mess up,” Jungkook said with a frown.

“No, you did not mess up,” Jimin said, shaking his head. “You were perfect. I’m so proud of you!”

“Th-thanks,” Jungkook whispered shyly, hugging Jimin back and resting his head on his shoulder. “Thank you for believing in me.”

“Of course,” Jimin said with a wide smile.

“Alright you two love birds!” Junho called from the back, causing the two to look up and blush madly. “Get off the stage! It’s time for Youngjae’s group!”

“Y-yah!” Jimin tried to object, but Taehyung and Hoseok were dragging them off.

“Great job, hyung,” Youngjae said with a wide grin as he passed Jimin while he followed his group onto the stage.

“That’s, Youngjae!” Jimin said, keeping his arm wrapped around Jungkook’s shoulders. “Good luck!”

“Thanks hyung!” Youngjae cried, before getting on stage and looking at his club members. “So, uh, this song is called Bounce. JB hyung and Jinyoung hyung wrote and choreographed it. I hope you guys will like it.”

“You got this Youngjae!” Junho and Jimin cheered at the same time, grinning at their maknae.

Youngjae smiled at them and nodded his head, before turning to his group. They whispered something to each other and then Jinyoung ran over to plug his phone into the speakers. The Chinese boy, Mark, came up and took the phone from Jinyoung as he rushed back over to his position. Mark then pressed play to the music and Jinyoung started rapping. Jimin couldn’t help but smile as he watched his best friend dance on stage with the other three.

 
 
(Imagine Jin and Youngjae alongside JB and Jr in this song, LOL)
 

 

As soon as their performance ended successfully, Youngjae was blushing madly and bowing repeatedly to everyone in the room. To make matters worse, JB had his arm wrapped around Youngjae’s shoulders as he waved at everyone else. Jinyoung and Jin were cheering next to each other, on the other side of the stage. Jimin watched his friend, waiting for the next step he was going to take. Youngjae had something planned and Jimin told him to do it after the performance, which the boy agreed to.

“I have a question,” Youngjae said into his microphone, blushing deeply and ducking out of JB’s grasp, turning on the older boy. “JB hyung, I always thought you were really cool and fun. M-my friends and I are going to the Lotte World tomorrow a-and I was w-wondering if you would like to go with me? They told me to bring another friend... And I wanted to ask you to go.”

“Sure, that would be nice,” JB said with a wide grin. “I would love to hang out with you, Youngjae-ah. Sounds fun!”

“Really?!” Youngjae asked with wide eyes. “You would really go with me?”

“Of course,” JB said, nodding his head.

“That’s my Youngjae!” Junho shouted, cheering loudly as he ran over to Jimin and wrapped his arm around the younger’s shoulder, the two jumping and cheering their younger friend on.

“S-stop it, h-hyungs,” Youngjae groaned as he and his group walked off the stage.

“Come here,” Junho said, waving him over to where he and Jimin were standing.

“Hyungs!” Youngjae whined as the two pulled him into a big hug. “You two embarrass me!”

“Get used to it,” Junho ordered with a smile on his face. “Now anyway, let’s have Mark, Jackson, Bam Bam and Nichkhun perform for us.”

“Already?” Bam Bam asked with wide eyes, looking at his other three group members.

“Let’s go,” Mark said, dragging them on stage. “So this is a hip hop performance the four of us came up with. We’ll have dancing, rapping and singing in it. I hope you like it.”

“We’ve been practicing it all week,” the boy named Jackson added, nodding his head. “Please enjoy the show.”

Jungkook and Jimin were next to each other again as the song started. The boys were rapping and flipping in the air, and it looked like they were having a great time. As he watched, Jimin wished he could have been just as talented as them. It was amazing to watch something like this. It was almost like an acrobatic show, in a way.

 
(Imagine Nichkhun is with them. And it's only four of them when Got7 comes in, lol)
 

 

Everyone cheered loudly as soon as the song was over. No one has ever seen a show like that that was performed inside a highschool club. It seemed like the four boys were professional, and everyone just couldn’t believe their eyes. The boys repeatedly bowed as they made their way off the stage, thanking everyone for watching. Junho had a proud grin on his face as he watched them leave.

“Wow, that was amazing!” Junho cried, looking at the four now sitting in their own chairs again. “You guys really know how to fly!”

“Just thought we should add in something cool and have fun,” Jackson said with a smile, shrugging his shoulders. “I didn’t think we would give such a big reaction.”

“You guys were amazing,” Junho said with a grin. “Alright, next group is Yoongi, Namjoon, Taecyeon and Wooyoung.”

“Yeah!” the boy known as Namjoon cheered, running onto the stage with s following. “Before we start, I have an announcement to make!”

“What is it?” Junho asked, looking at the boy curiously.

“Sunday is Yoongi’s birthday!” Namjoon cheered with a wide grin on his face.

“Yah! I told you not to say anything!” the boy named Yoongi cried, glaring at him. “Why did you say something?”

“Should we sing to him?” Namjoon asked, ignoring his new friend’s complaints. Everyone complied and sang happy birthday to the now angry boy.

“Dammit Namjoon,” Yoongi growled, shaking his head.

“You’re welcome,” Namjoon said with a smirk, before looking at everyone. “This is another hiphop song. Yoongi and I wrote it together and we all learned it and came up with a dance to it. I hope you guys like it. It’s called Paldogangsan.”

And just like that the song started. Not only was it a hiphop song, but it was almost like a comedy show with two pairs arguing back and forth with each other. The dance was fun and everyone was very energetic. They were jumping around and it looked like they were just having so much fun. Everyone else in the room also jumped up and moved along to the song, pumping their fists in the air. It was almost like a party in the room.

 
(Imagine there's just four people and two of them are Taec and Wooyoung XD)
 

 

“Waah!” Junho cried, cheering loudly and clapping louder than anyone else in the room. “That was amazing! You guys were so good! I can’t believe you guys wrote something that good! That was the most fun I’ve had in a long time.”

“Neh, kamsahamnida,” the four said together, bowing to them respectfully.

“You two should become composers, Suga and Rapmonster,” Junho said, grinning at the nicknames that were predetermined for the two. “You would do great.”

“Ah, thanks,” ‘Suga’ said, grinning widely.

“Yes, of course,” Junho said, nodding his head. “Happy birthday.”

“Thank you,” Suga replied with a small sigh, smiling at him.

“Okay then,” Junho said, looking at his own group. “I think we’re the last ones up then.”

“Let’s go!” the tall boy in his group, Chansung, said, standing up.

The four walked on stage and Junho bowed deeply before straightening up and grinning at the club members. He rested his elbow on Yugyeom’s shoulder, before looking at Junsu and Chansung, who both nodded at him. Junho then turned to everyone once again, trying to think of what to say. He was excited to start performing. He has always wanted to perform a song infront of people, since he always loved his own singing voice.

“Well,” Junho said, still grinning. “This is actually a song I wrote way back in middle school. I’ve been perfecting it throughout the years. Even Youngjae and Jimin haven’t heard it or even seen it. We all decided to perform it, and Junsu even came up with a really nice dance to it. I hope you guys will enjoy it. We had a lot of fun with it. Maybe you guys will too!”

“You know,” Jimin said, causing everyone to turn on him. “I love how we all wrote our own songs. That wasn’t even part of our assignment. But it’s really cool that we all did this. Maybe we should continue to write our own songs, since everyone’s having so much fun with it.”

“I agree, Park Jimin,” Junho said, nodding his head. “What do you guys think?”

“Sure!” everyone agreed, nodding their heads enthusiastically.

“Then it’s settled. We’ll write our own songs,” Junho said with a grin. “Now please anticipate Come Back When You Hear This Song.”

And just as Jimin and Youngjae thought, their best friend didn’t disappoint. They always knew he had a beautiful voice, and they knew he would do great. His voice fit perfectly with the song, and it looked like they were having so much fun. The choreography looked fun and refreshing. It was nice to watch.

 
(imagine this without Wooyoung, Taec and Nichkhun, but put in Yugyeom XD)
 

 

Once they finished performing, everyone cheered again. Junho bowed before thanking everyone and then walking off the stage. He picked up a hat that Jimin had seen him put names into and then walked back onto the stage. His group was now sitting down in their own seats while everyone stared up at him. Junho grinned and picked up a microphone.

“So, that was really fun! I see everyone enjoyed doing performances like that,” Junho said. “I think we should have another group performance thing, and I think we should do competitions against each other. What do you say?”

“I like that idea!” Suga cried, nodding his head.

“Sweet! I’m gonna pull three names and that person will be the leader of a group, since I just want three groups. We’ll have two groups of seven, and one group of six,” Junho said, shaking his hat. “Once I call the leaders up here, they will one by one choose who they want in their group. Alright, the first name is.... Jaebum!”

“Oh, hyung!” Youngjae cried happily, pushing JB onto the stage. “Choose me!”

“I will, Youngjae,” JB said with a wink before joining Junho on the stage.

“Don’t openly flirt with my baby,” Junho warned, before shuffling through the hat again. “Now anyway, do you want to draw?”

“Alright,” Jaebum said, swishing the papers around and pulling one out, reading the paper. “Namjoon.”

“Sweet,” Junho said with a grin as Namjoon came onto the stage. “And you, Rap Monster, can draw the last one.”

“Really?” Namjoon asked with a small smile. “Alright.... Junsu.”

“Alright, I leave it to you guys. Start with Jaebum and then work it down the line,” Junho ordered, before getting off the stage and joining his two best friends.

“Well I choose Youngjae,” Jaebum said, shrugging his shoulders as Junho pushed his youngest friend onto the stage.

“Hmm, I don’t know,” Namjoon said, looking around the room. “I choose... Yoongi.”

“Sweet!” Yoongi cried, jumping up onto the stage and slapping Namjoon’s hand.

“I’ll choose Junho,” Junsu said, pointing at Junho.

“Okay, cool,” Junho said with a grin, joining him on the stage.

“I’ll choose Jinyoung next,” Jaebum said, pointing at his friend.

“I want Jin,” Namjoon said, looking at Youngjae’s, Jinyoung’s and Jaebum’s old group member.

“I think Chansung should be in my group again,” Junsu said, nodding at the tall member.

“Can I choose two people?” Jaebum asked, looking at Junho.

“Sure,” Junho said, shrugging his shoulders.

“I want Mark and Jackson. They both seem very fun,” Jaebum stated, nodding towards the two foreigners.

“And I think we should have Taehyung and Jungkook,” Namjoon said, pointing at the two best friends and causing Jimin’s mood to drop. “I like those two.”

“I want Taecyeon and Wooyoung. They both worked very well together,” Junsu said, nodding at the two boys were were standing in the far corner of the room.

“And I’ll have... Bam Bam and Yugyeom,” Jaebum said, grinning at his now complete group.

“I’ll let Junsu have a seventh guy... I want Hosoek in my group,” Namjoon said, causing Jimin’s heart to drop even more as he looked to the floor with tears in his eyes.

“I just want six,” Junsu said, shaking his head. “I’ll choose Nichkhun.”

“Yah, yah! Wait a minute!” Junho cried, glaring at the two leaders. “What about Jimin?”

“It’s okay, hyung,” Jimin said, shaking his head. “I guess I’ll be the judge... Since they don’t want me. I understand, I’m annoying and loud. I’ll...”

“I think this is the most unfair thing in the world,” Jungkook suddenly spoke up. “If Jimin hyung isn’t in a group, then I won’t be either. Either he’s in our group, or I’m stepping out.”

“Me too,” Hoseok agreed, nodding his head.

“Yeah, Jimin hyung can’t go without a group,” Youngjae said, disapprovingly.

“I say let him into our group,” Suga added. “I like him.”

“Yeah, he’s one of my best friends now,” Taehyung agreed, nodding his head.

“If he’s Youngjae’s friend, then he’s my friend,” Jin concluded. “I want him in the group.”

“Okay, Youngjae, you’re in our group,” Namjoon said with a sigh. “I’m sorry. I was just trying to give them an advantage, but they didn’t want it.”

“N-neh,” Jimin whispered, nodding his head as Jungkook came over and hugged him.

“Be happy, hyung! You’re in a group with me!” Jungkook whispered into his ear.

“Neh.”


A/N HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN YOONGI!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 This chapter is for his birthday! XD