Two~

Club Dangerous

Jimin looked around the room, excitedly awaiting their new club members to come. He had no idea who would come, but he hoped everyone would at least give them a try. He was glad that at least Jungkook and Taehyung were going to join them. He liked those guys. He wanted to have friends like them.

He looked over at Youngjae, who was hanging up a banner. Behind him, Junho was writing something on the wipe board. On the small stage in the room was a contract with the rules in the form of a huge poster board. That’s where everyone would have to sign their names if they were joining. All of this was planned out by Youngjae, who was the most creative in the room.

The door opened and in came Jungkook and Taehyung. They grinned and waved at Junho and Youngjae, before running over to Jimin. Jimin smiled at them, too awkward to say anything. The other two didn’t care and just sat down on the chairs that was facing the stage. There was 20 chairs set out, since the boys hoped all 17 of their recruits would come.

“Yah! Park Jimin!” a voice cried, causing Jimin’s eyes to widen and turn around. “I knew it would be you!”

“H-hoseok?” Jimin asked in surprise as his own recruit walked into the room. They guy who was his best friend since elementary school.

“I saw the name ‘J-Hope’ on my invitation,” Hoseok replied. “And then I saw that a Park Jimin signed it. I mean, there could be many Park Jimins in the world, but I had a feeling it would be you. Only you would call me a cheesy name like ‘J-Hope’. But I didn’t even think you went to this school! I haven’t seen you since I was in fifth grade!”

“So you came,” Jimin said with a smile. “I didn’t think you would remember me.”

“Of course I would remember you,” Hoseok said with a laugh. “Why would I forget one of my best friends?”

“Well-”

“Who the hell is JB?!” a new voice shouted as another guy came stomping into the room, surprising everyone in the world. “And how the hell am I OLD?!”

“Well, I didn’t mean to say you’re OLD,” Youngjae said with a sheepish grin. “You just look like an older version of JB from the newspaper club. I don’t know, you just reminded me of him.”

“The guy who is on the school’s daily news?” the guy asked, crossing his arms.

“Yeah, him,” Youngjae said, nodding his head. “Sorry if I was offensive... I really don’t want to offend people.”

“Trust me, he’s the most innocent person you can ever meet,” Jimin said, walking away from the group surrounding him and leaning on Youngjae’s shoulders. “I’m Park Jimin, and this is Choi Youngjae.”

“And I’m Lee Junho,” Junho added, walking over to his two best friends. “We’re the leaders of Club Dangerous. So you’re one of Youngjae’s recruits. What’s your name?”

“Kim Junsu,” the boy said. “Do you seriously not know our names?”

“Well... no,” Youngjae said with a small blush.

“He called you Old JB?” Jungkook asked with a laugh, walking over to them. “Don’t worry, Youngjae recruited me as well. He called me Mini Jin.”

“Mini Jin?” another voice asked as a very pretty looking boy walked in.

“JIN!” Youngjae cheered, running over to the boy.

“Oh, Choi Youngjae, right?” the boy named Jin asked with a smile. “I haven’t seen you in a while.”

“Yeah, I just decided to leave the club,” Youngjae said, shrugging his shoulders.

“You’re right,” Jimin suddenly said. “He does look like a mini Jin!”

“I guess you’re the guy he named me after,” Jungkook said with a laugh, walking up to Jin. “Hi, I’m Jungkook.”

“Um, it’s nice to meet you, Jungkook,” Jin said with an awkward smile. “I’m Seokjin.”

“So what’s this club about?” a new voice asked as about five more guys walked in.

“Who are you guys?” Jimin asked, looking at each one.

“Well, I’m... Ant Boy?” a tiny boy said, causing Youngjae to do a small dance behind Jimin. “But my name is actually Kunpimook Bhuwakul. However, everyone calls me Bam Bam because my name is so difficult to say..”

“And I guess my name is future JYP,” a boy standing next to him said. “But my name is actually the same as JYP’s. It’s Park Jinyoung.”

“No way,” Junho said in disbelief. “Really?!”

“You didn’t know that?” the boy named Jinyoung asked, looking at Junho.

“I didn’t,” Junho said, shaking his head. “I don’t know, you just reminded me of JYP. So that’s why I called you future JYP. You actually have the same name as him? That’s amazing!”

“Yeah, sure,” Jinyoung said, shrugging his shoulders.

“I’m XTG. What does that even stand for?” another boy said, looking around.

“Extremely Tall Guy,” Jimin said with a grin.

“That’s... A little offensive. I take pride in my height,” the man said with a huff. “And actually, my name is Taecyeon.”

“And I’m Chansang,” a boy said from next to him. “Not Christian boy... But yes I’m a Christian.”

“And you’re JB!” Youngjae cheered loudly, turning on the boy everyone knew as the newscaster from their daily news.

“You seem excited to see me,” JB said, a little freaked out. “But yes.. I’m... uh, JB. But my name is actually Im Jaebum. I just tell everyone to call me JB.”

“Don’t scare off the poor guy, Youngjae,” Jimin whispered, elbowing Youngjae’s side. “You’re being too obvious that you have a crush on him.”

“So we’re just missing seven people?” Youngjae asked with a small frown, ignoring Jimin’s words. “I was hoping everyone would come.”

“Well, your invitation was kind of random,” JB stated, shrugging his shoulders. “I wouldn’t be surprised if the others didn’t want to come. I almost didn’t want to come, cause it scared the hell out of me. Who in their right mind would want to join a club called Club Dangerous? For all we know, you could be rapists!”

“W-what?” Youngjae asked with wide eyes. “That’s not-”

“Don’t make the poor boy cry,” Jimin said, pulling his best friend into a hug. “He looks up to you a lot, you know. Don’t crush his dreams.”

“Well, I..”

And then the rest of the guys came in, to Jimin’s surprise. They introduced themselves as Yugyeom, who was ‘Mr. PHD’;  Mark,  who was American Boy; Jackson, who was Creepy Chinese Guy; Nichkhun, who was Handsome foreigner; Wooyoung, who was Four Eyes; Yoongi, who was Suga, and Namjoon, who was Rap Monster. Junho asked everyone to sit down on the chairs in front of the stage. He then dragged Jimin and Youngjae to the stage so they could talk to the group. Firstly, they introduced themselves, then they decided to split up in groups.

“So I want Bam Bam, Nichkhun, Mark and Jackson to be in one group,” Junho said, looking at the list. “Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok will be another group. Um, Youngjae, Jaebum, Jin and Jinyoung will be the third group. The next group will be me, Junsu, Chansung and Yugyeom. The last group will be Wooyoung, Namjoon, Yoongi and Taecyeon.”

“Sweet!” Jimin cheered, running over to the three boys who were sitting together. “What are we supposed to do, hyung?”

“Pick a song and perform it together at next week’s meeting,” Junho replied with a grin.

“So this is going to be one of those music clubs?” Junsu asked, causing him to nod. “Perfect. This school needed one. I’m so in.” And every single person in the room agreed to his comment, making the three friends extremely happy. And just like that, everyone signed the contract.

 

...

 

“Whoa hyung! Your house is huge!” Jungkook cried, looking around the place.

“Yeah, I guess,” Jimin replied, scratching his head nervously. “I grew up here my whole life.”

“Jiminie! Is that you?!” a voice cried, causing Jimin to groan.

“Yes mom, I brought friends,” Jimin replied, causing his mother to shriek and run into the room

“Oh my god! Jung Hoseok, is that you?!” she cried, pulling said boy into a hug.

“Hey Mrs. Park, it’s been a while,” Hoseok said with a laugh.

“Where in the world did you go?! One day you’re here 24/7, and then the next you just vanished!” she exclaimed, almost suffocating the boy.

“Mom, don’t hurt him,” Jimin said with a sigh. “Hoseok joined the club Junho hyung, Youngjae and I started. We met there.”

“Omo! That’s perfect!” she cried, pulling away. “And who are these two lovely boys?”

“This is Jungkook and Taehyung,” Jimin said. “Come on guys, let’s go to my room.”

Jimin lead the group up to his room, busting into his bedroom and closing the door. Jungkook and Taehyung plopped down on the bed together while Hoseok looked around. Jimin stood at the door and watched everyone. He didn’t understand why he got so angry just seeing Jungkook and Taehyung rolling around together. He ignored the angry feeling and moved on over to his desk, setting down his school bag.

“So we still need to come up with a song,” Jimin said with a sigh, avoiding eye contact with the two on the bed.

“Why don’t we write a song?” Hoseok suggested, taking out a piece of paper. “I’m usually pretty fast about writing a song.”

“But we’ll need someone to play an instrument,” Jimin said, frowning.

“I can play guitar,” Taehyung said, raising his hand. “Just give me some chords and I’ll learn it in a day.”

“Perfect, now let’s write out the lyrics,” Jimin replied, nodding at Hoseok.

“We can all rap, can’t we?” Jungkook asked, looking around at everyone.

“I can’t,” Jimin said, shaking his head. “I’m a singer. Full out singer. Enough said.”

“Why did Club Dangerous randomly turn into a music club, anyway?” Jungkook asked, crossing his arms.

“Because it was the most popular topic,” Jimin replied. “So let’s start writing.”

When they started, everyone kept throwing out ideas and Hoseok would write them down. Jimin lost interest, however, when he saw Jungkook and Taehyung being extra cuddly. He didn’t like the fact that they were extra cuddly, yet he didn’t understand why. Any time Jungkook would say something, Taehyung would agree right away with a wide grin on his face. Jimin was starting to wonder if they were not only just friends, but something more. For some reason, that idea irked him.

“You okay, Jimin?” Hoseok asked, causing him to break out of his thoughts and nod his head. “Okay, just pay attention. We need your ideas.”

 

...

 

“So Youngjae, everyone misses you in the group,” Jin said as he and his three other group members walked over to the park.

“Oh really?” Youngjae asked with a small smile. “It was a fun club, but I had other things going on at the time. Now I have to focus on leading this club.”

“That makes sense,” Jin said with a smile, before turning on JB. “Hey, I was wondering... If you hate the idea of this club so much, why’d you join it? Why are you being a jerk about it?”

“It’s not that I hate it,” JB said with a sigh. “It just confuses me. And I wanted to try something new. This club seriously made me very curious. I decided to give it a try.”

“Well, don’t be rude to Youngjae about it, okay?” Jin said with a sigh. “This guy is seriously sensitive. He’ll take anything and everything to heart, even if you don’t even mean what you said.”

“Aish, I don’t mean to be the bad guy,” JB said, walking over to Youngjae and throwing his arm around Youngjae’s arms, causing Youngjae’s heart to skip a beat. “You seem like a cool kid, Youngjae. Sorry about what I said. Just let me get to know you a little.”

“Okay,” Youngjae said with a small smile as his stomach did flips in his heart. He didn’t know why JB made him so happy.

“Youngjae seems like one of those kids we need to protect,” Jinyoung piped up, joining them and also putting his arm around Youngjae’s shoulders. “Let’s protect him, guys.”

“Yeah, we won’t let him out of our sights,” Jin agreed, nodding his head. “Do you hear that, Youngjae? The three of us will be your bodyguards.”

“N-neh,” Youngjae said awkwardly, nodding his head. “Thank you.”

 

A/N 26 Subs, 3 votes?? Waaah! I love you guys!! Thank you so much!! I hope you're liking this story so far!! Here's chapter two for you!! Thank you for reading and keep the comments coming!! Love you all!!