Five~

Club Dangerous

"So we're pulling an all nighter?" Jimin asked, looking at his group scattered all around his room. "Kookie and I have plans tomorrow."

"You're the founder of this club, yet you don't want to work on this project?" Namjoon asked with raised eyebrows.

"That's not what I said," Jimin said, shaking his head.

"Well, you-"

"Namjoon! Why are you being so sour towards him?" Jin asked with a glare.

"Do we even know how talented he is?" Namjoon asked. "He barely sang in his song. He doesn't look like a dancer. He hasn't pitched in anything for our song. He keeps getting distracted."

"He's very talented," Hoseok stated. "He's an ever better dancer than me!"

"And he's a great singer," Taehyung added. "He was our vocal instructor."

"He would help me with notes I couldn't reach at first," Jungkook added.

"Guys," Jimin whispered, standing up. "I'm right here. You're talking as if I'm not, though."

"Ji-" Jungkook started, but Jimin shook his head.

"I'm going outside," Jimin said, leaving the room.

"Nice going, Namjoon-sshi," Jungkook growled, running off after Jimin.

"I didn't-" Namjoon started, but Hoseok cut him off.

"If you want to see how talented he is, then he and I will be in charge of choreography," Hoseok stated.

"And he and Jungkook should be vocalists," Taehyung added. "And Jin hyung too, since he seemed good."

“Alright, I’ll just assign people parts,” Namjoon said with a sigh. “Damn, I messed up.”

“Youngjae told me that Jimin can get VERY sensitive,” Taehyung said, glancing out the door to where Jimin and Jungkook disappeared.

“Funny, cause Youngjae is very sensitive as well,” Jin said with laugh. “Junho must be a really good friend for them. He seems like the strong one and that he would protect them no matter what.”

“I know,” Suga said, nodding his head. “I want a friend like him.”

“Well, we’re a club,” Hoseok stated. “It looks like he’ll protect all of us, anyway.”

“That’s so true,” Namjoon said with a sigh. “Dammit, I hope I didn’t hurt Jimin too much. I was too mean. Maybe I should talk to him.”

“Let Jungkook talk to him for now,” Taehyung said, shaking his head. “I think that’s what he needs right now.”


 

“Hey, hyung,” Jungkook said, placing his hand on Jimin’s shoulder. “Are you okay?”

“No,” Jimin whispered, shaking his head. “I’m not. D-do they hate me, Kookie? Am I really that bad?”

“No one hates you,” Jungkook said, wrapping his arms around the shorter boy’s waist. “They just don’t know you. They don’t know what you can do or who you are.”

“So they’re judging me,” Jimin whispered. “They think because I don’t look like something I can’t do it.”

“I don’t know,” Jungkook said with a sigh. “But don’t worry about what they say, okay? It seems like it’s just Namjoon anyway. Jin obviously likes you because you’re Youngjae’s friend. Yoongi is like a loving mother or something like that. And of course Taehyung and Hoseok love you.”

“And what aobut you?” Jimin asked, looking at him.

“You’re the best person I’ve ever met! You’re amazing and I want you to be happy,” Jungkook said. “Now cheer up. I’m here with you.”

“Thanks, Jungkook,” Jimin said, giving him a soft smile.

“Maybe we should return to the others and see what they came up with,” Jungkook suggested, taking Jimin’s hand and leading him back to the room.

“I guess so,” Jimin said, following Jungkook back into the room.

“So what’s the deal?” Jungkook asked, sitting down on Jimin’s bed and pulling him down with him.

“Well, we split up everyone’s parts,” Namjoon said, handing his laptop over to Jimin. “I need you to print out seven copies for us.”

“Oh, sure,” Jimin said, taking the computer from Namjoon and setting it up with the wireless printer. “Hey Tae, can you go grab the papers? They’re in the printer on the room to the right of the front door.”

“Okay!” Taehyung cried, jumping up and rushing out of the room.

“Park Jimin!” Jimin’s mother cried seconds later.

“Yes, mom?” Jimin called back, leaving his room and walking to the foot of the stairs.

“You should have told me Youngjae and Junho were coming,” she said, catching eye contact with him.

“But they aren’t,” Jimin said with a frown.

“Then why are they here?” she asked as the two came rushing in, followed by JB and Chansung.

“Jiminnie!” Junho cried, running up the stairs and slinging his arm around Jimin’s shoulders.

“What are you doing here?” Jimin asked with a frown. “My group and I are working on our song.”

“You’re having a miniature club meeting without me?!” Junho cried, stomping into the room.

“Hyung!” Jimin whined, following behind him. “We’re working on our song! It’s a competition! You can’t see what we’re working on!”

“You guys work to hard,” Junho said, plopping down on Jimin’s bed next to Jungkook. “Everyone go home and relax. Don’t be workaholics! Look, my group and Youngjae’s group aren’t working right now!”

“We’re just trying to get done what we can,” Namjoon said with a sigh. “Alright everyone, we’ll go home. When we meet up again I hope we all can have are parts memorized. Hoseok, Jimin, you two better have a dance ready for us.”

“Can we really do this in a week?” Jimin asked with wide eyes, sitting on the floor and leaning his back against his bed.

“We can,” Yoongi said confidently. “We got this.”

“Here’s the lyrics,” Taehyung announced, walking into the room with papers and handing them all out.

“Thanks, Taehyung. Alright, let’s all go home,” Namjoon said, standing up and taking his computer from Jungkook, who was surfing through the web. “It looks like these guys need to talk to Jimin.”

“Alright, bye Jimin!” Taehyung cried as everyone started to leave, including Jungkook.

“Whoa whoa whoa, where do you think you’re going?” Junho asked, grabbing Jungkook’s arm.

“Home?” Jungkook replied with a frown.

“No you’re not. We’re going early tomorrow morning to the amusement park,” Junho said, shaking his head. “So you’re staying right here.”

“We never agreed to us being at my house,” Jimin said, looking at his phone. “And it’s already ten thirty.”

“Well, let’s just have some fun,” Junho said, shrugging his shoulders. “Chansung, Jaebum, Jungkook, the three of us always have random sleepovers together. We play games and we always just speak our minds. Feel free to speak up. We’re not leaving anyone out and you three are part of the fun. Say whatever you want to say, whenever you want to say it.”

“Well, let’s play a game,” Chansung suggested as Junho got off the bed and everyone sat in a circle on the floor. “You know, just to get to know each other more.”

“What about the truth game?” Jaebum asked with a grin.

“The truth game?” Youngjae asked, staring at him with wide eyes.

“Yeah, and we all have to answer honestly,” Jaebum replied. “If you refuse to answer the question, you have to eat a random mix the rest of us will make in the kitchen.”

“That’s gross,” Jimin said, scrunching his face up in disgust.

“Well, too bad,” Jaebum said with a laugh. “Youngjae will ask the first question.”

“What? Um, okay... Uh, Jungkook,” Youngjae said, looking at the youngest in the room and causing Jimin to shoot him warning glares. “Would you ever date Jimin hyung?”

“W-what? Date J-Jimin?” Jungkook asked with wide eyes. “I-”

“Youngjae!” Jimin cried in protest, his face going completely red. “W-why would you ask that?”

“Shush, Jimin,” Junho said, slapping his hand over Jimin’s hand. “Please continue, Jungkook-ah! Ignore this brat.”

“Well,” Jungkook said, staring at his hands that were playing with his shirt nervously. “It w-would be n-nice.”

“Oh, so you like him?” Junho asked with a smirk, while still holding down a squirming Jimin, who then bit his hand. “OW! Yah!”

“Only one question,” Jimin said with a pout. “Chansung hyung, it’s your turn to ask a question.”

“Oh, okay,” Chansung said, looking at everyone. “Um... Junho hyung, was it you who recruited me to join Club Dangerous?”

“It was,” Junho said right away. “I thought you were cool and I wanted you to be in the club.”

“Ah, I see,” Chansung said, nodding his head.

“Alright, it’s my turn,” Junho said with a wide grin and turning on Jimin. Jimin, knowing what the question would be, shook his head repeatedly and told him to shut up, but that wasn’t going to happen. “Park Jimin.”

“Hyung, please no,” Jimin whimpered as an evil grin appeared on his best friend’s face.

“Is it true that you like J-”

“Shut up, just please stop,” Jimin begged, blushing madly and jumping on his bed, hiding under his covers.

“Jeon Jungkook?” Junho finished, causing the whole room to go completely silent.

“Hyung,” Jimin whined, refusing to come out.

“Answer the question, Jimin,” Junho said as he and Youngjae snickered with each other.

“Y-yes,” Jimin mumbled into his pillow, now completely petrified to come out.

“I couldn’t hear you!” Junho cried as he took away the pillow and Youngjae took away the blanket. “Say that again.”

“Yes!” Jimin practically yelled, sitting up and looking at anyone but Jungkook. “Yes, I like him! Okay! Are you happy now?”

“Let’s move on,” Jaebum said, trying to get rid of the awkward atmosphere. “Jimin, ask the next question.”

“Fine,” Jimin muttered, taking the pillow from Junho and hiding into it, refusing to look at anyone. “JB, what are your intentions with our baby Youngjae?”

“I want to get to know him and protect him,” Jaebum said, shrugging his shoulders. “I would never hurt him.”

“Okay, good,” Jimin muttered.

“Okay...” Jungkook said awkwardly, staring at Jimin who wouldn’t look back at him. “Err... Youngjae... I always wondered... Do you like JB?”

“I... Do I have to answer?” Youngjae asked, going just as red as Jimin.

“I think that’s answer enough,” Junho said, smirking at his maknae’s red face. “Two confessions in one night. That’s perfect!”

“But was that a confession?” Jaebum asked, looking at Youngjae. “Come on, I’m curious too. I won’t be mad at either answer.”

“I... I can’t answer that right now,” Youngjae said, shaking his head.

“WE FOUND OUR LOSER!” Junho cheered, standing up and cheering loudly. “Youngjae-ah, you’re going down!”

“Let’s hear Jaebum’s question first,” Chansung said, pointing at Jaebum.

“Okay,” Jaebum said, crossing his arms. “I guess I’ll ask Chansung hyung something... What’s your uality?”

“I’m gay,” Chansung replied right away.

“But aren’t you Christian?” Jaebum asked with a frown.

“Why do Christians have to be straight? I hate that stereotype,” Chansung said, shaking his head. “I think anyone can love whoever they want, no matter what gender.”

“I like that answer!” Junho cried, pumping his fist in the air. “Alright, let’s go punish Mr. Youngjae here!”

“Let’s go!” Chansung and Jaebum cried together, dragging Youngjae out with them and leaving Jungkook and Jimin alone.

“Umm... Jimin,” Jungkook whispered, turning on the distraught boy. “I... Are you crying?”

“I hate them so much,” Jimin whispered, shaking his head. “I wasn’t ready to confess to you! I still have mixed feelings! I-”

“Shh,” Jungkook whispered, pulling the pillow away from him and tipping his chin up so he could meet his eyes. “You are beautiful, Park Jimin. Don’t you ever have doubts about that. You heard my answer, that I would LOVE to date you. I like you too, Park Jimin. And we did just meet. We don’t have to get together right away, you know. If you need to think things over and if you need time, I’ll give you time. I won’t let a stupid game like this force us in to anything.”

“But everything’s going to be so awkward now,” Jimin said, shaking his head again with tears still rolling down his cheeks. “I wanted to wait for the time to be right.”

“Any time is right for me,” Jungkook assured him, wiping away his tears and pulling him into a hug. “Whether it’s today or three years from now.”

“But if I don’t make it now, then I won’t be able to do it in the future cause I’d be too embarrassed to,” Jimin said, hiding his face in Jungkook’s chest.

“Then we can make it now,” Jungkook replied. “Do you want me to start it? I will. I’ll ask the first question.”

“Mm,” Jimin muttered, finding comfort in the younger’s chest.

“Then Park Jimin, will you be my boyfriend?” Jungkook asked, squeezing the boy tighter as he asked the question.

“Okay,” Jimin mumbled into his chest. “Yes.”

“Was that hard,” Jungkook asked with a small smile as he rested his face in Jimin’s hair. “Everything will be okay now, Park Jimin.”