11:11

Description

When the digital clock reads “11:11 PM”, I hope it’ll bring you memories of all the wishes you made because of me. I hope it’ll bring you that lopsided smile you always had; and I hope it would bring you back to the happiness of your childhood. But most of all, I hope you think about me, your “shorty” from a town not so far but so opposite of yours.  .

 

It’s been five years since I first met you in the middle of spring in May for our first year of high school, and one since I last spoke to you. I can’t believe our years of high school ended as suddenly as they began. Do you remember the pictures of us from freshmen year, when we were one of the biggest original ships? How about the first homecoming we went to as dates, or the Pepero we bought for each other? Do you remember the care package of Choco Pies and chocolates I made when you were sick, and the time you drove all the way to my house to check up when I missed school from who knows what?

 

Of course it logically wouldn’t have ended out happy. I’m a ‘good girl’, nice to everyone whenever, studying hard, aspiring to be a doctor. You were the ‘bad boy’, tall and relaxed, but never working towards a goal. You slept in class, and you sent messages to me when you knew I usually didn’t check my phone or reply- and yet you were the only exception to that rule. We weren’t meant to be more than friends, and I wasn’t meant to love you. But it turned out that way.

 

When you see the clock strike 11:11, make a wish for me. Smile when you think of all the wishes I made you make all these years ago- did they come true? Did high school work out for you as well as it should have? Or did the wishes fade, just as our past did?

 

Foreword

Two opposite people, with two opposing dreams. 


Kim Hyebin:

Kim Hyebin was a good girl. She did her homework, she walked the dog, and she treated everyone with equal kindness. Everyone loved her, and her sweet natured personality. She wasn't that bad on the eyes either- maybe not a stunner but definitely not ugly. She was taller than average, loved to be social, and was living a pleasant but uneventful life, striving to be a doctor. That is, until he came.

Koo Junhoe:

He, Koo Junhoe. The youngest of his group of friends that was called iKON. He was tall for their age, and he was almost nothing like Hyebin. When Hyebin studied, he was browsing the internet leisurely. While she was practicing her instruments, he was take a nap or two. If Hyebin were at the gym to exercise, he would be eating away at anything he could find. The only time he changed? In the music room.

Other supporting characters:

Lee Youjung and Kim Soorim:

Hyebin's two new best friends in school. The two quirky and popular girls in her academy that help Hyebin gradually become more social and more used to a world where studying and grades aren't everything. The envy of many girls, and the crushes of many guys. 

iKON:

A group of six boys. The most popular group of boys in the school due to their talents in their respective academies, as well as their good looks. The leader is Hanbin, who has great manners and is well respected. The youngest is Junhoe. They are like brothers, and live in one huge penthouse as they are not all originally from Seoul. 

Jung Jinhyeong:

One of iKON's closest friends, as well as one of Hyebin's friends. A boy in the Academy of Business and Finance, as well as someone who loves to dance and sing in his free time, he spends time with iKON. One of Hyebin's closest friends who moves to Gangnam in his high school years to be living closer to their school, as well as to spend more time with his closest friends. 


Poster Credits to the amazing n a g a r e b o s h i - s h o o t i n g - s t a r - graphics request shop! Thankful for the hard work put into it, and I love it a lot.

Also Thank you to Cloud Dream Request Shop for this lovely poster! I absolutely adore it and will use it well for the next one month! 

Also a HUGE thanks to Baechimi and Skylar Graphics Corner (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/386545/skylar-s-graphics-corner-calling-for-aileeff-junesestine-graphic-poster-request-resources-portfolio) for my latest main cover!! :) Will definitely use it well and I love her thoughtfulness and patience so please do check her out. 

This is my third fanfic, and I'm still a noob, so please read this and support me with upvotes, helpful comments on your thoughts of how the characters will turn out, and subscriptions to see when the next update is!