Chapter Forty

I Hate You Not

CHAPTER FORTY

 

As soon as Seulgi read her entrance exam results that she has passed Korea University, she immediately searches for Soojung, who took the same exams with her, with her own envelope that came from the university and was sent to the headmaster’s office. Just like how any other student would act, Soojung was horrified. She didn’t actually thought that it would arrive that fast.

 

The white envelope marked with the university’s badge was now in her hands, but she just couldn’t bring herself to open it so she hands it back to Seulgi. “I’m scared to look at it. Please just tell me how I did.”

 

Seulgi opens the envelope with her hands and skips the unimportant parts of the letter. When she reaches the bottom part of the letter, she immediately hugs Soojung, who seemed startle by it. “You passed! You did it, Jung! Congratulations!”

 

A relieved sigh comes out of , but for some reason, she’s not completely happy. Sure it was nice to know that all of her hard work paid off and that she got accepted in the university without mentioning her family background, but how can she be elated when the people that she wanted to impress the most weren’t even there?

 

“Did I hear it right? You actually got accepted?” Jongin’s voice rang behind her.

 

Soojung turns around to see him with a smirk. “You don’t sound very happy about it, or is it just me?”

 

“I was actually hoping that you would fail.” The boy says, sighing loudly.

 

“I really can’t wait to go to same university as you!” Seulgi exclaims. She looked much more delighted than her, honestly. “Let’s talk about it later. I still have some letters to deliver.” And with another but quick hug to Soojung, Seulgi leaves the two alone.

 

“You don’t look quite as glad as Seulgi.” Her fiancée noticed, leaning closer to her. To make him stop, she just presses his nose until he stood up straight again. “In fact, you don’t look very satisfied at all.”

 

“That’s because I’m hungry.” She lies. Oh how she wished that he didn’t know her too well.

 

“Sure, you are.” He says sarcastically. “I know you, Soojung.”

 

Acting a little pissed, Soojung turns her back to him and walks away. She wasn’t really. She just wanted to have a reason to leave so he wouldn’t know that she’s still low-key upset about what’s happening to her family. That was until Jongin pulls her closer to him and puts an arm around her so she wouldn’t escape.

 

“You know that what I said was just a joke, right?” He whispers, fixing her hair so she could hear him better. “I’m very proud of you Jung, though I am still a little upset that we are not going to the same university. Well, at least I could see you everyday if we move in together.”

 

Soojung rolls her eyes. “Are you too shy to say that infront of Seulgi?”

 

“No, I am not. It’s just…” He pauses, thinking that if actually did say that in front of Seulgi, she was surely going to for it. “Wait, do you want Seulgi to know how proud I am of you? Do you want me to tell them that right now? Because I’m totally down for it.”

 

“What? No, Jongin!” Releasing her, he was about to shout at the 5 people around them on how happy he is for her that she has passed until she covers his mouth. It was quite hard to do so since he was taller than her. “Gosh, this reminds me of that dream that I had.”

 

“What dream?” He removes her hand from his mouth and asks. He sounds very interested by it. Did she actually dream of him?

 

“It’s a really crazy but funny one.” She says, laughing before she could even tell him. “Basically, I was talking to you about stuff that I don’t remember when for a moment you told me that you liked me. Or was it loved? I’m not sure. Anyways, it’s equally funny.”

 

After hearing what she said, Jongin froze. So she does remember that he confessed (kind of) except that she thinks that it’s a dream and that it didn’t really happen. Soojung was just laughing beside him but her laughter slowly fades away.

 

“Though it did felt kind of real…” She says, glancing at him suspiciously. “Was it…?”

 

“No. It wasn’t.” He quickly shook his head. He ruffles her hair while laughing awkwardly and tells her that it was just a really funny, but good dream and she looked convinced.

 

“It’s just, in the dream I fell from the stairs 10 seconds after that happened because Jinri forgot to help me out and it really hurt me. Oh well. I guess it was really just a good dream indeed.” The girl shrugs, walking away from him as the school bell rang.

 

heart.gif

 

During their break time, Seulgi thought of telling Taeyong about her getting accepted into Korea University. Despite everything that happened the past year, he was still a friend of hers so she thought of telling it to him. After all, he was one of the first people who knew that she wanted to enter that university in the first place.

 

So she goes to where he usually was – the rooftop. She knows that he hated it when people visits ‘his place’ especially if it was her, but she had a good reason to do it.

 

But much to her shock, he wasn’t there. Wasting no time, Seulgi immediately went to search for his classmates, her juniors. Sadly, they weren’t really much help. They didn’t know where he was either as he didn’t show up to class all day.

 

Seulgi wonders why and hoped that he wasn’t sick. School is ending soon but that doesn’t justify him missing classes.

 

heart.gif

 

The outstanding furnishing, luxurious decor and exquisite atmosphere of the hotel that he was in were not new for Taeyong. Sure it has been a long time since he stepped foot on it but he remembers clearly the day it opened and how he and the other boys went there as it was Luhan’s hotel. Well, his and Yoona’s. It was their first joint hotel after getting married. He remembers how they were teasing Luhan when Yoona wasn’t looking, he remembers the happy moments, and he remembers when all was well between him and his friends.

 

Meanwhile his companion, Namjoon was very uncomfortable by his surroundings. It was his first time going to a fancy place like that and he didn’t like it. He didn’t like how fancy everyone looked around him, or how the couch he was currently sitting at seemed very expensive. It was suffocating him.

 

Finally, the man who supposedly talked Namjoon into discussing who Soojung really was appeared in the lobby. Before entering the elevator, Taeyong looks at Namjoon brieftly, who just nods at him.


There was no turning back now.

 

They reached Jin’s suite in the hotel, which was heavily guarded. Namjoon thought the man looked quite friendly than he imagined, Taeyong thought that he looked the same. He was there when got married to Jessica because of the Jungs’ ties to his family. When he mentioned that to Jin, he swears that his face slightly flinched after hearing his wife’s name.

 

heart.gif

 

The two boys left the room as soon as they finished. Compared to the contented Namjoon, Taeyong was unsure of how he was feeling after what they’ve done. He was just looking at him, who kept only telling him that he will treat him out to whichever restaurant that he wants. Taeyong then wonders why Namjoon hated people like them, when he would anything for money just like them. Maybe it is true that a man is easily blinded by money.

 

Just before they could exit the hotel, somebody calls Taeyong’s name in the lobby and both of them already know who it was by his voice. Taeyong naturally freezes, while Namjoon pretended not to hear nor know Taeyong and just walked away. His companion didn’t mind, knowing exactly what will happen if he did.

 

“Taeyong, it’s good to see you here!”

 

“Luhan sunb-” He stopped, mainly because he wasn’t his sunbae anymore. “Luhan hyu-” Is it even okay to still call him hyung?

 

“It has been so long since I last saw you.” The older one smiles. “How are you?”

 

His question rang to his head. Nobody has asked that question to him in so long, and he honestly doesn’t know the answer to the question.

 

“Good. I’m good, yeah.” He lied, putting up a smile, but he wasn’t really good at faking his emotions so it came out weird.

 

Luhan knows exactly what happened to him, what happened to the football team, the consequences of the aftermath and how it affected him. So before he could even mention anything related to the school, he immediately changes the subject. “Uhm… what were you doing here again?”

 

“Oh, I just met a man-” He bites his tongue, realizing that he shouldn’t tell him the truth. But Luhan looked shocked already.

 

“So, uh, you’re into boys? I mean, there’s nothing wrong with that of course. It’s just I didn’t know-”

 

“Wha-” Realizing what he meant, Taeyong laughed and shook his head. Luhan started to laugh along, though he wasn’t really sure what it was all about. In the corner of his eye, Taeyong spots Namjoon outside the window, gesturing him to come out already. “I’m sorry, I have to go. It’s was nice to see you again.”

 

Confused, Luhan wasn’t even able to say his goodbye before Taeyong left so he turns around in hope that he could hear him when he does try to shout. But instead of his former junior, it was the blonde Namjoon he sees peeking from behind a bush. He tried to hide, but it was already late. Luhan has already seen him. He immediately walks over the hotel receptionist.

 

“Remember the kid that I talked to? I need to know in which room he went to and with whom. I need it now.”

 

“Yes, sir.”

 

heart.gif

 

TO: SOOJUNG

FROM: JIN OPPA

Your one month is over. I’m sorry Soojung.

 

And with that text, Soojung felt her world crumble…

 

“Miss Jung, can you tell us what you’re doing?”

 

….as if her day couldn’t get a lot worse.

 

She looks up slowly and sees that the whole class was looking at her direction. Even though she wanted to defend herself and lie, she wasn’t able to speak, mainly because she knows that she was wrong to use her phone in the middle of the class. Thankfully, Jongin was there to save her, as always.

 

“The phone is mine, sir. I just wanted to show her something for a sec.”

 

“Nonsense!” The professor says in English, walking over to where his and her table were. “The phone is rose gold.”

 

“Isn’t that being ist, sir?” Jongin laughs, but closes his mouth immediately when the English professor looks at him and behind him Soojung was mouthing him to stop. "Boys can like rose gold too!" 

 

When he stopped, the professor turns to Soojung and gestures her to hand in her phone, and of course she protests. “But professor-”

 

“No buts, Jung Soojung. Hand me your phone.”

 

“It’s not like she’s the only one using her phone.” Jongin speaks once again, but this time the professor ignores him and goes back in front of the class to teach. He looks at Soojung, who was now sulking with her head put down. “Are you dead?” He pokes her.

 

“I will be soon.” He hears her mumble.

 

heart.gif

 

As soon as their parents left for the States, Jaejoong has become the unofficial head of their company, which means that he’s a lot busier than before. He should have been already used to it, but day by day he was getting frustrated as he cannot leave the office as early as he wanted to and spend more time with his wife. And that the day was no different.

 

Just when he was about to leave his father’s office, his secretary comes inside with an apologetic smile. Behind him was his brother-in-law, who looked equally confused on seeing him there. “Where are your parents?”

 

Jaejoong chuckles. “I’m very sorry, brother-in-law, but you won’t see them as they have gone to a business trip. Now, if you may excuse me-”

 

“No,” Jin suddenly says, stopping him by grabbing his shoulder. “You would do.”

 

“If you want to talk, then please come back tomorrow-”

 

“It’s about your sister-”

 

“How many times do I have to tell you that I don’t know where Jessica is?”

 

“It’s not about Jessica.” He looks at him straight in the eyes. “It’s about Soojung.”

 

Sighing, Jaejoong asks his secretary to leave and goes back to his rolling chair while Jin sits as well. He doesn’t understand why he wanted to talk so badly, but if they don’t do it now, he knows that he will come back again. “Please make this quick.”

 

“Your little sister hasn’t been very honest with you and your family.” Jin starts off.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“All this time, Soojung has been pretending to be someone she’s really not. She’s very fond of partying, drinking and it might have been the cause of her boyfriend’s influences.”

 

Jaejoong acts surprised. If Jin only knows that he already knew that a long time ago.

 

heart.gif

 

The fact that Jin has already found out about her secrets was enough to make Soojung worried. She has never mentioned anything about how she really is to Jin so it means that somebody has told him. And she wonders who that is.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me that he threatened you?” Jaejoong asks worriedly. He has been walking back and forth, thinking.

 

“Because… I just… I thought he won’t able to find it out.” She sighed. The only people who only knew about it were her closest friends, and she never actually thought that one of them would actually tell him.

 

“Fortunately, I was the one whom he talked to and the people who would be highly affected by this aren’t here.” Jaejoong tries to cheer up his gloomy sister. By the mention of their parents, she looks away. He was about to apologize when his phone rings so he excuses himself.

 

“Who could have done it?” Soojung thought.

 

Jinri would never do that to her.

 

Chanyeol has no guts to do it.

 

Sehun wouldn’t really care much about Jin.

 

And Jongin… Her 7 years old self would probably believe that he was behind all this, but she couldn’t ignore the fact he has been acting far different from before, so she’s sure he didn’t do it.

 

“Alright, I’ll tell Soojung.” After mentioning her name, she looks at where his brother was, beside the open window. He hangs up with whoever he was taking to and scoots next to her. “It was Luhan. He told me that Jin’s currently staying in one of his hotels.”

 

“I am not interested where that bastard is.”

 

“I know, but I bet you will be interested on who he found coming out of his room.” Soojung looks at his brother with much curiosity, waiting for him to continue. “Are you familiar with two students named Lee Taeyong and Kim Namjoon?”

 

Soojung never thought she would hear those two names in one sentence.

 

heart.gif

 

After running up late the last time, Jongin has brought a new alarm clock so that he won’t be late ever again. But one morning, it wasn’t the alarm clock that woke him up. Instead it was his phone that wouldn’t stop buzzing, interrupting his sleep. At first he told himself that he won’t pick it up, but it literally wouldn’t stop making noise after every 5 seconds.

 

“This better be ing important.” He mumbles, lazily reaching for his phone on his bed-sime table.

 

When he opens his phone, he immediately groans from the brightness. But his tiredness was turned into shock as soon as he saw pictures of Soojung together with some students of Ehra High, mostly with Namjoon. Of course, he knew that she was friends with them, but what shocked him the fact that basically everyone in school was sending it to him and it was the topic in every group chat that he was in.

 

“, how did they find out?” Standing up, he was quick to dial Soojung’s number to check her up but there was no answer. He doesn’t go back to sleep and just prepares to go to school, but before that he decided that he would be dropping by at the Jungs just to make sure she’s okay.

 

Before jumping into the showers, his phone buzzes again. This time it was his group chat with Luhan, Junmyeon, Tao, Kris, Sehun and Chanyeol who were talking about it, with Luhan accusing of Namjoon and Taeyong of doing it, which he thinks was bizarre . But by the way Luhan spoke, it seems like he was very confident of it so he dials his number.

 

“Tell me everything you know about Kim Namjoon and Lee Taeyong.”

 

heart.gif

 

For the first time in Soojung’s life, people are actually talking about her negatively – and in front of her face. She was so used to people being kind to her all time since everybody knows that her siblings were Jaejoong and Jessica. But now, after the pictures of her partying with Namjoon, Jackson and Mark got out to the public for some reason, everybody was not afraid of giving her a dirty look or making an unpleasant comment.

 

She didn’t even want to be in those pictures, honestly. If she remembers it clearly, whenever the Ehra High kids wanted to take pictures with her, she would refuse, knowing that the pictures might get out someday and that her classmates will surely be disappointed if they found out that she hang outs with their rivals. Now it did, plus rumours about her past relationship with Derek and how she really doesn’t get along with Jongin have emerged.

 

She didn’t know what she was feeling while walking down the hallway with everyone’s eyes on her. Was she angry? Was she horrified? She was unsure until she got to open her locker that was filled of trash. She didn’t even know how they got to put it there.

 

“I can’t believe Jongin’s marrying her. He deserves someone better.”

 

“Yeah, considering how much Jongin hate Ehra High. I bet he’s shocked after finding out that his fiancée has been partying out with them.”

 

“What a sly fox.”

 

Their words rang at the back of her mind. She didn’t know that their words would her hurt that much. She suddenly thought of Jongin. Obviously, he wouldn’t be surprised since he already knew about a long time ago, but she wondered what he could have been feeling after finding out about it. She couldn’t help to think that he might have felt awful because of it, the fact that she chose to still be friends with them despite his warnings, who has known her ever since they were young.

 

She leaves her locker open with the trash on the floor despite a fellow student telling her to pick it up. There was no way that she’d be doing that. She had planned to go to the headmaster’s office to complain about it until he sees Taeyong at the opposite side of the corridor, just looking at her.

 

“You did it, didn’t you?” Soojung asks him, her eyebrows knitted.

 

Taeyong does what he’s best at – putting up a poker face. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He lies.

 

“Don’t play dumb with me. Luhan saw you, together with Namjoon.” She watches him lose his cool, looking away when she mentioned Namjoon’s name. “Look at me, Taeyong. Did you or did you not go to Jin with Namjoon?”

 

Before answering and looking back at her, he sighs, “I did but-”

 

“You ing .” She exclaims in almost a whisper, her voice cracking. “I trusted you!”

 

When Soojung first saw him, she knew that there was something mysterious about him. The vibe that he gives off already made her stay away from him. But after finding out that the boy had no friends after what getting kicked out from the school’s football team unfairly, she thought that there should be someone out there for him. She tried being that someone no matter how hard he was pushing her off and thought that they were friends now, until this happened.

 

“Soojung, let me explain-”

 

“You don’t have to. From now on, treat me just like everybody else.”
 

Just when she was about to leave him, she hears Sehun calling her name from behind. Turning around, she sees him running towards their direction. “Have you seen Jongin?”

 

“No, I haven’t seen him all morning.” She informs him. She glances quickly at her wristwatch, realizing that the school bell will ring soon.

 

“. He couldn’t have…”

 

“Couldn’t have what?”

 

“It’s just…” Sehun bites his lips. “Luhan hyung told him about him…” He glances at Taeyong behind her, who looked at him back. “And Namjoon. Before hanging up, he apparently told Luhan hyung that he’s going to get them. If he’s not here, then he’s probably somewhere near Ehra High-”

 

“Oh my god.” Soojung frowns. If he actually does something to Namjoon this, he might not be able to get away from it this time. “He can’t get himself into trouble again!”

 

Without thinking twice, she leaves the two boys to go back to the school’s entrance, hoping that she could catch a cab. She passes by Seulgi, who didn’t even bother on greeting her as he looked at the opposite direction. She didn’t mind it. For now, the only thing in her mind is Jongin. Somebody has to stop him somehow.

 

heart.gif

 

“Great. Now my whole day is ruined because I saw you early in the morning.”

 

Upon seeing Kim Jongin wearing his school uniform and his hands on his pocket, Namjoon immediately sighs. He glances at his phone to look at the time and it confirms that he was late for school. He wonders what Jongin was doing there when he knows that he has school as well. Despite him throwing insults at him, the latter doesn’t move an inch nor speak so he decided to just ignore him. That was until he finally speaks when he passed by him.

 

“You’re really are a bastard.”

 

Namjoon just chuckles. But he also stops on his tracks to look at him. “Those are such nice words coming from the bastard himself.”

 

“Why would you do that to her?” Jongin turns around to face him again. “Has Soojung ever done something so horrible for you to do that? Why did you have to spread those pictures of her with you people when you know-”

 

“Hold up, the pictures reached Imperium Academy?” He asked and the tone of amazement evident on his tone. “I sent those to my classmates last night. I never thought it would reach you people so easily.” He laughed. “The power of the internet is really amazing, isn’t it?”

 

“Cut the bull, Namjoon.” Jongin frowns. He hated seeing him all laughing like that, it just shows that he had succeeded on what he was planning. “Is this because of what happened to us? Because we beat you up? Because I beat you?”

 

“Why, it took you so long to realize.” He smirks.

 

“If you wanted revenge, you didn’t have to take it to her! She wasn’t even involved – hell, she wasn’t in Seoul at the moment when it happened! I was the one who did it, not her!”

 

“Honestly, I didn’t even plan her to get involved. I just thought that if I were to go against you, I wouldn’t last long since you have all the money, and everybody knows that money is power. You’re too much for me. I won’t stand a chance.” He smiles bitterly. “And then Soojung just suddenly appeared from nowhere. I was quite shocked when I found out that she is engaged to you, but I thought she could be a way to ruin you. Her downfall would affect you as well because you-”

 

Before he could continue his sentence, Namjoon was already thrown to the wall by Jongin, who held his collar firmly, not letting him go. “Soojung didn’t deserve to have you as a friend. You’re a ing bastard.”

 

“Oh, please. Don’t pretend that you never got annoyed with that chick. She told me once that you two always fight.” He chuckled. “She drove me nuts when I first met her, but not in a good way. Whenever we went out partying, she was always there. I tried to drop hints that I didn’t want her around, but she’s dumb as , probably even more than you. I actually feel kind of bad for you because you’re marrying her.”

 

Jongin grinds his teeth. He didn’t want to beat the out of him, knowing that he’s just provoking him, but one more word on Soojung and he’ll get it. “You’re wrong. I would be the luckiest man on Earth once we get married. You’re the idiot one for not seeing the good in her.”

 

Seeing him like that, Namjoon smirks. His plan was working. If he hits him, he’ll have an evidence to put him on jail. “You’re very full of yourself, she’s only talks about herself. You’re an , she’s a whiny little . The only thing that makes her different from you is that she always want to be a part of our group, meanwhile you and your friends don’t even look at us.” He felt his grip tightening on his collar, and he knows that soon he’ll get hit soon. “Do you know why she’s always around us? Surely because she wants to get laid-”

 

“Enough!”

 

“Jongin, no!”

 

His fist was just inches away from Namjoon’s face when he hears Soojung’s voice. Confused, he turns around to see her in her school uniform standing away a few meters from them. Both Jongin and Namjoon were equally surprised to see her as they didn’t expect her to know where they were. He doesn’t know if she has been there for so long as she didn’t have any expression of anger in her face.

 

“Soojung? For ’s sake, what are you doing here?”

 

“Don’t do it, Jongin. Don’t hit him, please. You’ll get into trouble again, and I don’t want that to happen.” She puts her hand on his shoulder, tightening her grip on it, telling him to put him down.

 

Jongin couldn’t believe how kind Soojung was. Even if she didn’t hear all the ty things Namjoon said about her, she must have known that he talked to Jin to tell him about her secrets so why was she asking him to stop?

 

He didn’t want to, but he does put him down anyways, just because she pleaded nicely. When he did, she looks at him and smiles. Seeing her smile made him calm down a little, but the anger was still there. “You know, if you didn’t show up, I would have beaten him up.”

 

“You don’t have to.” She then turns to Namjoon, who just standing there. “Because that’s what I’m about to do.”

 

“Huh?”

 

Soojung kicks Namjoon straight to his crotch, catching Jongin off guard. Namjoon falls on the floor in pain but it didn’t stop her on pulling his hair as she curses him in English. This time, Jongin could admit that he doesn’t understand English now. She was speaking so fast that he wasn’t sure if she could understand herself either.

 

“You motherer! I trusted you! I treated you like everybody else unlike my friends who treated you like ! And this is how you pay me?”

 

While Soojung continued on beating the out Namjoon, by punching and practically leaving him bald, Jongin stood behind them, amazed by what’s happening. He already knows how hard she punches as she does it to him all the time, but Namjoon was getting a lot more than what he usually gets. Before seeing Namjoon, he thought that he’s going to be doing that to him that morning, but his fiancé was slaying it.

 

“I don’t care if you call me , but how dare you call Jongin arrogant, full of himself when all he cares about is his friends? Unlike you, you’re a two faced who can’t even keep his mouth shut!”

 

By the time Soojung throws her last punch, Namjoon was already begging her to let him go so she does. It wasn’t really her intention to beat him up, she just wanted to confront him just like how she did with Taeyong, but she heard what he said about Jongin, and nobody has the right to talk about him like that.

 

After crawling and eventually being able to stand up, he immediately runs away from the couple and when he was to run further, he shouts at them, “Go to hell, you rich bastards!”

 

“How about you tell your friends that you almost got killed by a girl!” She shouts back at him. “Remember this day, Kim Namjoon!”

 

Jongin’s mouth was still hanging wide open when Namjoon finally disappears from their sight. Now he know what will happen to him if he tried to cheat on her once they married, which he finds impossible. He felt like he fell in love with her more after seeing her like that. He had the urge to hug her, but before he could that, the girl turns around to him, crying.

 

“Wha- Are you alright? Did you get hurt?”

 

“Jongin, be honest with me. Am I really a ?” She asks, sniffing.

 

“No! Of course not!” He shook his head, but it didn’t stop her from crying.

 

“I told him that his opinions didn’t matter to me, but it does really hurt me.” She looks down, “I mean, I did kind of force them to become friends with me… didn’t I? Turns out that they didn’t even want me around…”

 

“That was what he thought. He was the only one who thought of that way.”

 

“I’m sorry.” Soojung suddenly apologizes. “You’ve been warning me about him all this time, but I never listened. You must have felt really stupid and annoyed, right?”

 

Sighing, Jongin just pulls her closer to him even though he knows that his shirt will get wet again as she was still crying. He has actually thought about how he always tells her to stay away from them, but in the end he’s really has no power to do that. Even when they get married, he realized he shouldn’t control her on what to do and what not to.

 

“Just… Be careful next time, okay? Don’t choose these kinds of friends. I don’t want to see you getting hurt like this again.” He tells her, cupping her face and then dries her tears with his hands. “Shall I buy you a meal at McDonalds? I know how much it makes you happy and it would probably make you feel better.”

 

The girl nods, chuckling. “Why do I always cry when I’m with you? You must think that I’m still a cry-baby.”

 

“You are still are for me.” He teases as he pressed her nose. “But don’t worry, once we get married, you’ll never cry again.”

 

Jongin offers his hand, which Soojung gladly holds with a shy and small smile. She was still a little teary, but the warmness of his hand has calmed her down. Together, they walk hand-in-hand, forgetting about the fact that they were supposed to be in school.

 

041.gif

author's note: 

wow this is like, the longest chapter i've ever written. i think i got a little inspired bc i just got back from france lmao. anyways, i wanna apologize for doing that to namjoon if there are some bts fans here. i felt bad for him but i really, really enjoyed writing that part when soojung was beating him up. it was so soojung like for her to do that lmao.

this is really random, but this gif reminds of sehun, soojung, jongin and chanyeol. sehun is the cheeky bastard who pokes the girl and causing her to stumble, and she is obviously soojung. beside her is jongin and the guy on the right is chanyeol. if there's another girl here it would be perfect and she could be jinri lol. (does anybody know from where this is tho???)

have a nice week y'all! :3