NOT AN UPDATE!! Q&A Announcement

Silver Rose

Since so many of you responded positively to my suggestion of a Q&A for Silver Rose's Anniversary, I've decided to give it a go!

There will be two sections:

Character Q&A and Author Q&A

Character Q&A will basically just questions you'd like the characters to answer. Maybe you want to learn more about a member who I haven't given a lot of screen time too or ask how someone feels about another character. Go ahead and get creative! If you want to ask Youngjae what his favorite flower is, go for it!

Rules for Character Q&A: 

1. I'm not going to spoil anything so I may not answer a question here or there. I gotta keep my cards close to my chest, ya know?

2. Nothing ual. I don't feel comfortable with that.

Author Q&A will be questions you guys have for me. You can ask about my writing process, the kind of stories I like to read, what groups I'm a fan of, who I've seen in concert, what have you!

Rules for Author Q&A:

1. I will not answer anything personal. Please don't ask me for my birth name, where I live, etc. I would rather remain anonymous.

2. Again, nothing ual. I'm a minor so that can get bad real fast.

3. If I feel uncomfortable answering a question, I have the right to not answer it.

How it works:

Comment on this chapter with your questions (please specify if it's for the character or author Q&A!) and I'll put it all together and post it on the 16th! I'm going to post it as a blog so the people who are only interested in the story don't have to skip the chapter. I'll post a link in an A/N so ya'll can check it out!

Thank you so much and I hope ya'll will have fun with this ^_^