Get Out

Silver Rose

Eunkyung stared at Jungkook.

 

“Excuse me?” She said incredulously. Making a sound halfway between a huff and a laugh, she crossed her arms and glared at him. “You can’t just make up a sob story to try to excuse that you tried to kill a wolf on my land in front of me without my permission.”

 

Jungkook roughly grabbed her arm and pulled her into the house. “We shouldn’t have this conversation outside.”

 

Eunkyung yanked her arm out of his grip and stormed ahead of him. “Don’t drag me around like I’m some kind of doll, Jeon Jungkook.”

 

She ripped open her front door and tried to slam it shut before Jungkook could follow behind but he caught the door and forced it open.

 

“It’s true, Eunkyung,” He followed her as she went to the kitchen. “Please listen to me.”

 

Eunkyung slammed her hands down on the counter and whipped around to glare him in the eye. “No, I don’t have to listen to a think you have to say.”

 

“But-”

 

“No! You are going to listen to me,” She pointed an accusing finger at him and he shrank away. “And You are going to listen well.”

 

Eunkyung took aggressive steps toward and Jungkook seemed to finally understand the predicament he had gotten himself in.

 

“You are going to get out of my house and off of my property and you are never going to speak to me again. I hate violence and I hate death and I have already had to nurse that wolf back to health after it was shot once. I don’t care if it’s legal to hunt wolves in our town, I am sick of hunters walking on my land and thinking that they can kill what ever their little hearts desire! This is my property and everything in it is mine! I own it! So if you think you can ing touch a head on that wolf’s head right in front of me then you having another thing coming!”

 

Jungkook’s back was up against the kitchen’s wall at this point and he gulped when Eunkyung got intimidatingly close to him.

 

“B-But-” He sputtered.

 

“But nothing!” Eunkyung gripped the collar of his jacket and yanked him toward the front door. “Get out!”

 

With a final shove, she kicked him out of her house and slammed the front door shut.

 

The adrenaline from her fury shook her hands and legs and she collapsed to the ground, leaning against the front door. Her breaths were fast and furious and she was trembling so hard she might as well be shivering in a winter’s night. She curled up in a ball and rested her forehead against her knees to try to slow her breath, calm herself down.

 

She had never gotten the angry in her whole life.

 

Ever.

 

By nature, she wasn’t a confrontational person. She wasn’t aggressive either and certainly she had never swore at anyone.

 

This was new. This was all very new and very scary.

 

But. Jungkook had tried to shoot her wolf.


Eunkyung furrowed her brow and felt herself tear up.

 

The wolf had never done anything to anyone. He was super sweet and it wasn’t his fault his species had a bunch of stupid werewolf rumors. He had never hurt a hair on Eunkyung’s head and he even found her at her mother’s grave and comforted her. He was super in tune with her emotions and seemed to want her to always be well.

 

But Jungkook seemed to think the wolf was dangerous. And well, that did make sense. The wolf was a wild animal. It wasn’t tamed at all. And if so many people though that they were dangerous, then there had to be some truth behind it. Right?

 

Eunkyung groaned and felt confused, emotion charged tears slip down her cheeks.

 

She had no idea what to think. Common sense said that the wolf was a dangerous animal and she shouldn’t trust it just because it didn’t hurt her when it was injured. Instinct told her that the wolf had only ever shown her unconditional trust and love and could be trusted.

 

But then again, why was Eunkyung getting so emotional over a wild wolf.

 

“M-Mom…” She cried to her empty cottage. “I’m so confused… I don’t know what to think.”

 

The cottage stayed silent.

 

***

 

Yugyeom ran through the woods like the devil was on his tail. His paws pounded across the leaf covered floor, making a loud ruckus in the quiet forest but he didn’t care. Let the forest know that he was running. Let them know that there was a hunter in the safe part of the woods.

 

When he reached the wolves property, he sprinted straight for the front door. He tripped on the top step and hit his chin on the porch but he scrambled up and transformed back into his human form. He opened the front door and slammed it shut with finality.

 

“Yugyeom?” Jackson called from the living room. “That you?”

 

The young wolf laughed in relief as he heard the familiar voice. He was safe. He made it home.

 

Yugyeom leaned up against the door and slide down until he was sitting in a crumpled heap at the threshold, laughing all the while.

 

“… Are you okay?” Jackson poked his head in the entry way and furrowed his brow at his messy looking friend.

 

“Not really,” Yugyeom took a deep breath and smiled at him. “But I’m alive.”

 

“I thought you were just going to check on Eunkyung. What that hell happened?” Jackson held out an arm and helped Yugyeom stand up. He lead the pup to the living room where the rest of the pack was huddled around the TV with a movie paused on it’s screen.

 

Yugyeom sat down in the middle of the group and leaned his head up against Jr shoulder.

 

“I found out why Eunkyung couldn’t hang out with us tonight.”

 

“And why’s that?” JB asked. He seemed to have a bad feeling about what Yugyeom was about to say next.

 

Yugyeom ran his fingers through his hair and let out a sigh.

 

“She has a hunter in her house.”

 

A/N: First off, I am so sorry if this chapter seems weird. I'm actually super sick right now but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging after that cliffhanger. These next few chapters are going to be pretty heavy since we'll be touching on a lot of important plot stuff so nows the time to buckle up buttercup!

 

Also!! Wowie!! Silver Rose has hit over 100 subscribers!! I'm happy thank you so much!! I can't believe so many people are enjoying my little problem child story!! I hope you'll all continue to enjoy my story! <3 

 

I'll see you guys soon, hopefully in better health and with a better chapter! >.<