Extra {NOT AN UPDATE}

Silver Rose

A/N: I really didn't want to leave you guys with nothing during november so I did some digging through my notes and I managed to salvage a few things I can post to make the wait for December seem shorter! It's not much, but there will be some sneak peaks at my original notes when I was first planning Silver Rose, some drabbles I wrote while figuring out character dynamics, and maybe some text messages/snapchats between characters! 

Anyways, without further ado! Here is the completely unedited blurb I wrote down in my notebook when I first got the idea for Silver Rose back when Youngjae was suppose to be the leading man! And I mean it is really unedited I got the idea at the 2 am

(PS! Thank you so much for all the well wishes! I'm happy to say I am 100% better and my lungs are working super well now!! :D)

 

A girl is given a silver rose choker when she is young by her mother before she died in a tragic accident. The girl is now orphaned and lives by herself in her families cabin in the woods. She doesn’t go into the near town very much and spends most of her time alone. She still morns her mothers death and wears nothing but black. One day when she comes home from school, she finds a wolf stretched out in front go her cabin with a long bloody gash in it’s side. She takes care of it and goes to bed after leaving out some meat she had in the fridge. She comes back the next morning to finds that the meat and wolf were gone. She’s neighbors with a lumberjack and his family. She always asks him how he’s able to get by with just an axe. “How has the economy not knocked you out yet?” She never notices any trees nearby go down and never hears any of them fall. He always calls her silver rose or rose because of her necklace. He kind of looked after he when he family pass away and while they never go out of their way to spend time with each other they almost always talk to each other at least once a day when they're either leaving their house and coming home. There’s a war going on between hunters them and her house is smack dab in the middle of it. Youngjae’s pack wants to take care of her but they can’t do that without revealing their identity and they have no idea how she’d react. After they she takes care of Youngjae in his wolf form, however, they think that maybe they should tell her. Her mate is Youngjae and he’s known for years but he’s never said anything to anyone because he felt guilty that his mate is a human thats not suppose to happen. He doesn’t want to force her into his world because he knows that the human world, as horrible as it was, was always moving toward progress while the werewolves world was stuck in traditions. From the little he’s been able to find out about her through their daily routines, he likes her and doesn’t think she deserves all this.