Extra {NOT AN UPDATE}

Silver Rose

A/N: Today's extra is a little thing I wrote while exploring Jungkook! He's actually becoming a really interesting character to me because Silver Rose Jungkook is very different from the Jungkook in my new story Motels Down Route 66. They fundamentally the same person, but it's the traumatic experience with werewolves that Silver Rose Jungkook had when he was younger and his upbringing as a hunter that really sets the apart. It's been interesting seeing how that effects how I portray him in my writing.

 

Jungkook laid on his bed staring at the ceiling, absentmindedly playing with his hunting knife. Outside his bedroom windows, strong grey clouds began to creep across the sky. There was a roll of thunder that warning of the on coming storm. He tossed his knife in the air -once, twice- and caught it by the handle before tossing it again, playing a dangerous game between skill and luck. 

 

He thought of Eunkyung, all alone in her house by the wolves' woods. Death was her next door neighbor and she didn't even know it. If something happened to her-

 

The knife sliced his index finger and he hissed as it tumbled to the floor. Sticking his finger in his mouth, he gently away the blood. The salty tang filled his mouth and he glared vacantly at nothing.

 

If anything happened to her, he would not hesitate to break the treaty