ACT 2 - The Greedy and The stubborn

The Journey of The so Ever After

I woke up as the village bell chimed for the day to start, the blue sky sway like the ocean waves on a calm bright sunny day. Gran was still sleeping, so I took some bread and jelly headed towards outside. Pixies instantly flew at me, chirping and screeching. I staggered and swatted at them. Then I stepped in Matilda's poop.

Such a luck

A gnome ran right in front of me knocking me off my feet. He chanted, "Message for Tiffany, message for Tiffany," over and over. He would't stop until he had finally found her.

Gnomes are very useful in The Kingdom, especially in The village, where most people can't read letters. Gran made me learn until I was able to managed on my own, but gnomes love to spread news and deliver messages. Is as if they have some kind of sense that lets them know when they've reached their finally destination.

The village roads were crowded with people moving to one stand to the next, as if no wonder The Golden Dandelion festival is not far away from now. Few more days and the village will be in festivity. The golden Dandelion is a special occasion for the younger ones because they get to wear the most elegant garments; in adittion, it would be the time were young mistresses are given their hand in marriage to the most handsome fellas in the village, I am sworn without doubt that one day I was finally going to join in the festivy.

The mines were a nightmare today. My finger throbbed and so did my head. Krystal and Sulli thought it was hilarious to throw pebbles at my head every now and then. The pixies pestered me all day, I hoped it was a sign that a great fourtune was on the way, but to my luck nothing happen.

When the day was over, everyone walked out of the streets in the comfort of their homes. The village look so calm and peaceful gives a sensation of comforted. The village indeed was magnificent to see upon dusk, the few sunrays illuminated the old brown roof tops as the color itself hide in the darknest of the night.

There was lots of shouting coming from one of the venues. Old lady Sunday was shaking her fist in the Park's face.

"You're a filthy liar, you cheat! I had brought five sacks full of wool and this is how you repaid me back!" Old lady Sunday hollered. Sunday was a rickety old lady, barely able to walk; yet she still worked her way in the farms.

"Upon the honor of my name, fair lady Sunday," the park said in his oily voice, "I've given what's is fairly yours. It always seems less after the grinding."

"Hogwash! I do more shredding with the sheeps day and night, and look! You call this fair?" Sunday shook the flour sack at the park and then turned around and shook it to the few villagers that remain in the streets. There couldn't have been enough flour to baked two loaves.

"Times are hard, said the park. "We all must tighten the belt." He laughed and his big belly laughed with him. Such a good joke for a fat park.

"You rotten swindler! Take this!" said Old lady Sunday as she punched the park in his big round face. After all it serves him well for what he does to the poor villagers. It's about time someone brought some senses into his head. Upon hearing the ruckus that was taken outside lady Park rush outside to the aid of his beloved husband along chanting profanities to old poor lady Sunday.

As I drew closer to the venues, a smooth voice caught my eye. A boy,not too tall with fair complexion was singing to a beautiful melody outside on the porch. The silhouette seems familiar to my eyes, but I just came put my finger on it. The boy resembles somebody I know but who?

I came closer to hear the song, the boy had a very distinguish angelic voice

"Eyes closing and opening again, scared that this is all just a dream, I miss how I once stood in front of you sincerely, longing to catch your eyes."

Wow!! It's beautiful, who could that be?

As the boy turned around..... My eyes grew wided open.

 


Greetings dear readers, we are now entering the phase where the plot will be developing more. I sincerely apologize that haven't been in touch with all of you during the makings of the acts. I can't thank all you enough how grateful I am to have you sharing the stories with me.

I will be glad to hear from all of you.

you dear truly author-nim