Act 2 - Scene 5

The Journey of The so Ever After

"You are hurt, here grab my hand." He said. As he reached for my hand, but I pushed it away. He seen to be taken back by my sudden outbrust.

"why are you helping me?" I retorted back. "It was my fault to begin with, that I got into this mess."

"Why are you fighting me back? Stop it... It a bit annoying; especially when you know we are friends or so it seems."

"Thank you very much, but I think I can managed it on my own." I said as I pulled myself to stand up, but again the clumsy me. I stumbled in a nearby branch. Couldn't this day get any worse? I felt a strong pair of arms circulating through my back and tights; as if I was being carried in bridal style. I looked up and saw the most fascinating thing in my whole life... the person who have  always being there when I needed him the most. The very same person who I am capable to show my true self without any guilt. The guy who has stolen my heart since the first time we met.... Black. 

Could it be that we are destined to be together at some point or is it only my imagination? He had always treated me differently than the other village girls, but again maybe he is just doing it to be nice. Even though, my conciouness is telling me otherwise; I can't seen to brushed off this weird feeling. I need to know my answers sooner or later.

"You can stop carrying me Black; I am not a baby." I respond, "I can walk you know"

"Perhaps you can, but I like it this way better." He winked, I felt my face getting heated up.

"Yah!!! stop it." Hidding myself within my palms. "Please, Can you put me down?" I said 

"No... until I get you cleaned up." He said.

"Fine, let's have it your way."

He walked for miles and miles non stop, until we came to a full stop in a nearby creek deep in the woods. I never had been on this side of the woods before. Technically, there is a reason for it; those who cherish the wild life and the beauty of nature tend to have a deep connection with the bass green sea. It's a bond so powerful that can't be broken, imagine having someone destroying what you had cultivated all your life, then later being taken away from you. It's not pleasant to the eyes that's why we must protected those who are defenseless than us. Therefore, it must be kept secret to those who want to harm it.

We had reached our point, black proceeded to lower me down gently so I couldn't get myself hurt more than what I already was. He took out a small fabric from out his front pocket and wetted on the crystal clear water. He caress me down with tenderness and love; I could feel sparks streaming down my body. A sweet sensation of density that I yearn for; I couldn't hold myself much longer to his sweet touch. Our eyes met, we just stood there staring one to another not wanting to break the bond. Moments passed and our gazed wouldn't leaved each other; Someone have to break the ice right!??

"mhmm.. Well.....ummm Black.... I.." I said shyly

"Sorry Lu....I got carrried away." He said apprehensively.

"So... Are thou..."

"So... Are thou..." we laughed 

"Are thou going to the ball...? I said curiously 

"Yes, I may" He responded, "I am planning to invite a special someone, but I am still undecided on how I will tell her."

My mouth turn into a "o" shape; I knew it all along that he never really like me. How could I be so naive? For freaking sake, he was just being nice. After all, he is handsome and suitable for marriage; of course there will be a lot of girls flying to his feet. Look at him, he is a god.

"What about you angel..? He asked eargerly.

"I was planning to go, but I would rather help my grands with cooking yeah!" I said trying to remain composed; I didn't want to appear weak not in front of him.

"Why not!!? He said astonished, I sense he was kind of hurt by my words.

"I figured out; I could spend some more quality time with Grands like we used when I was little." I said 

"But!!! you look forward to this event; what happen?" He asked.

"I did look forward to it, but it's alright I guess. There is always next year." I said giving a light hearted smile, "You go ahead enjoy yourself, get groovy and dance around; Promise me that you will tell me all about it  when I see you again."

"If you are not going, then I am not!" He declared.

"What!!!?You can't do that" I yelled 

"Why not?" He demanded

"Because I say so, you don't have to do this alright; go have fun!" I responded, "I know what are you going to say, but you need to have fun. We are friends and friends care for one and another; you are your own persona and so am I. I can't be restricting you form things you want to do."

"I can't let you do this." He uttered 

"Just dropped it alright, I will be fine." I said and as I pad his back.

I might never confess my feelings for him, but deep down I know old wounds have open up. Even though, I am not the one he likes; I will just wish for his happiness and mines will come on it's righful time. When it comes, I would be the most happiest person alive until then, I will wait towards a better tomorrow.....

near those whom I love