ACT 2 - SCENE 4

The Journey of The so Ever After

I lay on the ground, still as a dead chicken, and looked up at Black.

"Pixies don't attack like that unless you carried a strong power or something valuable," said Black. " Perhaps,you might know a thing or two, but first of all tell me where do you learned how to sing?"

"I don't know,what are you talking about? " I said, scrambling to my feet. I brushed off the dirt and backed away a little. Even though Black never made fun and we were friends in a sort weird way, he still made me nervous. Once, a boy was teasing me about my name and he had punch him in the eye so hard that left a very big dark bruised. That's when everyone understood his destiny.

I saw him coming closer to me. "What should I do?" 

" I'm not going to hurt you," he said, as if he could read my mind. He grabbed me with both of his hands and pin me down by a nearby tree trunk. " I just wanted to know, your reason for being here."

"Just thinking," I said in squicky tone. I wanted to ask him the same question, but sunddenly Black stepped forward eyeing me up and down. I could smell his breath, it was minty with a bit of spicies. Those plum lips yearned to be his kiss, Lu what are thinking I scolded myself.

He was getting closer and closer, we were a centimeter apart from kissing. "You're hurt," He whispered.

Suddenly I became aware of the throbbing pain all over me.