ACT 1 - SCENE 3

The Journey of The so Ever After

It's clearly I wasn't having a great day whatsoever, especially in the way the park' sisters have played a dirty prank on me.I kept my eyes on my pan of mud, hoping Black would go away eventually, but he just stood over me waiting for a response. 

"You look lovely like always, you are such an damsel in disstress, fear not my lady I am here to protected you." He said in a flirty manner.

"Yah.. you are so cheesy," I said, as we laughed together.

Me and Black would often flirt with each other just to make ourselves feel better... I guess. It's not common to behave in such way, especially when dealing with the opposite gender cause it either meant he was a close relative or your boyfriend, but the truth is he is neither. His name remains a mystery and so is he. Black was not a name. It's a color, an evil color which people tend to fear. What kind of destiny does that bring?

"Another day and more gold...Right?", Black uttered.

"I guess so." I said blatanly. 

Black stared at me. I swirled mud in my pan searching for glimmer. Our village lives off mostly of gold or other occupations of what little there is left. The royal tax collector gathers the gold, we find and takes it to the King. King Su. If King Su is pleased with our gold, he sends us extra food rations. If he's not pleased, we are extra hungry.

King Su isn't actually named King su. His real name is king Suho la magarrette fife the III, a pretty ludicrous name fit for a King, a name supposedly with great destiny, of course. But I don't care how extravagant or poweful that name makes you. It's just simply unpleasent to say it.So for short I call him King Su, though I'd never say it out loud.

"Are you okay? You seem to be spacing out much lately", Black said with uneased. 

AH! I almost forgot about Black, Between you and me I thought he would have been gone by now, but I guess I was wrong. I sometimes tend to be clumsy and not realized what's happening around me.

"mhm, I was just think you know....It's remarkable how the village has changed in such a short-time period." I said 

Black stared at me and nodded in agreedment , "Indeed, it has." 

"It's getting late, I should get going." I said trying to get away from the awkward situation.

"Wait!" said Black 

"I know today's is your special day and I just wanted to give you this. Take it, it's yours to keep." He stated.

"Black..You shouldn't have" I said 

"It was nothing." said Black with a smile.

The gift was a small wooded hand-made musical box within inside it had a small size doll that look just like me. It was refined with the most beautiful colors, and it's melody was something very intriguing and fascinating. I couldn't contain my excitement that all of sudden, I hug Black with all my might.

Due to the unexpected suprise, we both ended falling in the mud and got ourselves dirty. Perhaps it was my imagination but did I just see Black blushed.

"Okay, I wasn't expecting this sudden reaction, but I'm glad to know that you liked it." He said astonished, as he grab both of my hands to get out from this messy scene.

I laughed whipping the mud away from me, " I just don't like it, I LOVE IT!."

"Glad to know." He said jokingly 

"Thank you...." I said with a smile and hug him delicately.

This day wasn't worse like I had predicted; on the contrary, It was all I ever wanted. 

 

 

 

 

 

.