ACT 3 - Tricks, Dandelions, and Revelations

The Journey of The so Ever After

From black is point of view

The sky was lightening over the horizon; the flowers were blooming to a freshly start and the birds chirp to a new day.

The day is finally here. The day, we all have been waiting for. I see that people have been waking up early. Preparations are almost done; There have been rumors that the king will be visiting our village, but so far nobody has say anything. Makes you wonder if those rumors were true. Well, so far nobody has seen the prince since that tragic event that took years ago.

Hopefully, I will get to see her... you know that girl can be stubborn as a mule. 

I can't really be mad at her; can I?

I just wish for her to understand that I don't like anybody else, but her. How is that so difficult to understand? 

Have I perhaps not been clear in any way? 

Maybe, I will come and pay her a visit. And give my apologies in the process. 

As I headed towards Lu's house and a massive crowd of people were running towards the plaza. The curiosity took the best out of me and I just couldn't resist. I heard people whispering and yelling that the king will be arriving today. 

Have wonderful... The newly crown king is coming. Lord have mercy upon us, the king and his son are bunch of low-life human beings doing nothing, but give commands blah...

The king and his son are the most sadict people; I have ever have the pleasure to meet in life. They don't care about this village and their people, but themselves. How can you even run a whole kingdom with those lame ideas?

Anyways, I can't be wasting my time of such things. I need to get to her house. I ran as fast I could and my Breathing became heavy. It isn't easy to get to her house since there is a lot of climb you have to do. 

As soon as I got to the door; her grandma took me by surprised. She explained to me that Lu had left early in the morning to do some errands and that she wouln't know when she will be back. 

It's strange because usually when the town is on festivity. The mines and mills are close. Makes me wonder where she wil be. Hopefully, she is okay. Where could that girl have possible gone to? the woods... the old cottage....The flower field... where... where 

oh I got it, she went to the creek. How can I be so clumsy and not know.

I ran at the speed of lightening. In order to reach the creek, you will have to pass the old cementery into the woods. The path sometimes gives me goosebumps. Everytime, I go through here I feel like somebidy is watching me up close. I better get out of here and I heard it in the distance the sound of splashing water and singing.....