I hate it

Let me into your heart

After P.E Kris and Mariah walked off while Luhan walked with another guy to their next class. Mariah would peek back and glance at Luhan as she walked. Kris smiled at how silly Mariah looked. “Mariah just stop you are making yourself look silly.” Kris says. “Am I now? Oops I should stop.” Mariah laughs and walks while facing front.

Luhan saw Mariah peering behind and he chuckled to himself. “She is so cute I swear.” Luhan smiles. “Who?” Luhan’s friend says. Luhan looks to his friend. “Oh Mariah, she is my girlfriend.”

“Man, are you finally opening up?” Luhan’s friend says making Luhan think. “I do not know, I am still getting used to the idea of dating and I think I am making a bad boyfriend for her. Because of what happened before im afraid that it will happen again and she will leave and I’ll be alone.” Luhan sighs as his friend pats his back.

“She will never leave you, just always keep her close and never lose her Luhan.” His friend says and walks away. Luhan stands there for a moment thinking of his friends words.

“I have to make sure I keep her and never let her go, she is everything to me.” Luhan sighs and walks off so he was not late for class. Luhan walks into class, which fortunately Mariah was in. He sat at his desk which was in front of Mariah. The class went normally. Luhan and Mariah never talked through the class. When it finished everyone filed out of class. It was the last class of the day so Kai, Kris, Luhan all met up outside the school. Kris says goodbye and left first leaving Kai, Luhan and Mariah there. “Mum said we had to walk home so…” Luhan says. Mariah looks up. “I need to go to the shop first so I will meet you two at home okay?” Mariah says grabbing out her wallet. “Okay then, be quick.” Luhan says hugging Mariah. Mariah hugs back and then Luhan kisses her. Mariah kisses back before leaving.

Kai and Luhan then walk home. Mariah plugs in her headphones and the song ‘Sakura’ by Ailee comes on. Mariah loves this song. It has the most meaningful lyrics. She saw the shop all the way down the street. “So far away…” She wines. Mariah is walking when she bumps into someone. “Omg I am so sorry!” The girl says as she bows. “No its okay don’t worry.” Mariah says. The girl smiles. “I am Mariah by the way.” Mariah holds her hand out. The girl shakes it. “Hello I am Hana.” Hana smiles. “That is a pretty name, are you from here?” Mariah asks. “Yes, I go to Seoul High School.” Hana says. “I do as well!” Mariah says. “Wow that is awesome! I hope we meet again.” Hana smiles and hands Mariah her number. Mariah takes it. “Do you hang out with anyone?” Mariah asks. “I hang at the library so no. Anyway I have to go.” Hana says and runs off before Mariah could say anything else.

Mariah stands there confused. “She seems nice… I think.” Mariah continues walking. After Mariah went to the shop she walked back home. Luhan was waiting out the front when Mariah arrived home. “Hey, sorry I felt guilty if I didn’t wait.” Luhan says as he smiles at Mariah. “Well thank you for doing that, you did not have to feel guilty, I was fine and now I am here so you don’t have to worry.” Mariah smiles and hugs Luhan.

Luhan hugs back and then kisses Mariah’s forehead. Mariah smiles. “I love you Luhan.” Mariah says. Luhan smiles. “And I love you Mariah. Luhan takes Mariah’s hand and the two walk inside.

Next day –

Luhan woke up early for school. Luhan walked outside his room and knocked on Mariah’s door. Mariah opens the door in her school uniform. “Hello Luhan.” Mariah smiles. Luhan smiles back.

“Hey, I thought we could walk together to school.” Luhan says. Mariah nods.

“Yeah, I would love that. Come on I am ready now if you are.” Mariah says.

“Yeah got to grab my bag first then we can head off.” Luhan says.

Mariah nods and grabs out her bag and waits for Luhan to come out. 

Luhan walks out from his room with his bag. “Well let’s go now let’s go princess.” Luhan grabs Mariah’s hand and the two leave for school.

When Mariah and Luhan arrive at School Kris was there waiting. Mariah see’s Kris and ran over to him.

“Hey Kris!” Mariah hugs Kris. “How are you?” Mariah asks. “I am good, did not sleep for long.”

“You need your sleep Mariah, if you don’t then you will not learn properly.” Kris says sternly.

“Yes mum I will, calm down gosh.” Mariah laughs.

Mariah sees Luhan standing there awkwardly so she grabs his hand and moves him forward.

“Is Kai at school yet?” Mariah asks Luhan. “Yeah he left before us so he might be at the bleachers already. Let’s go check.” Luhan says as the three walk off.

The three arrive at the bleaches and see Kai sitting there but someone is next to him.

“Hey Kai!”  Mariah skips over before stopping. “Hey I remember you! It’s Hana right?” Mariah says as she looks at the familiar girl next to Kai.

“Yes, I remember you Mariah, Kai saw me at the front of school and he was so kind and let me sit with you guys.” Hana smiles sweetly at Mariah.

Luhan and Kris walk over and spot the unfamiliar girl.

“Who is this?” Kris and Luhan say in unison.

“This is Hana she comes to this school, I bumped into her yesterday and Kai decided to be friendly and let her sit with us.” Mariah smiles as she holds Luhan’s hand.

“Hello I am Lee Hana” Hana bows to Kris and Luhan.

“Hello Hana, nice to meet you.” Kris smiles.

“Nice to meet you.” Luhan says before walking away.

Hana looks at Mariah. “What’s wrong with him?” Hana asks.

“Do not worry about him Hana, he is just moody let me go see him.” Mariah nods and walks off to find Luhan.

Luhan is sitting all the way on the other end of the bleachers.

Mariah sees Luhan and walks over and sits next to him.

“Hey, are you still shifty around other girls now?” Mariah says.

“Yes, just because I am normal around you does not mean I need to be like that to every other girl now.” Luhan says annoyed. Mariah sighs.

“I understand that but at least try to be her friend, or just be nice, you don’t have to be her friend you just have to make her welcome. Please do this for me?” Mariah asks.

“No, just because you want to be nice does not mean I need to be nice to some needy girl.” Luhan says looking away.

“Okay then, I will leave you be, sorry for being helpful…” Mariah says before walking off.

Luhan sighed and felt really guilty as he watched Mariah leave. “I am sorry Mariah… I will do my best.”

Mariah walked back to the others. She sat down and said nothing as Kris walked over.

“Hey, what is wrong?” Kris asks.

Mariah shrugs. She felt so annoyed and upset with what Luhan said to her. She really wanted for Luhan to be nice. Something in her just made what Luhan say feel like a needle into her heart.

“Nothing. I am going to go.” Mariah says and leaves. Kris sits there.

“What did you do now Luhan…?” Kris sighed annoyingly.

Mariah walks out from where she when out. She looked over and saw Luhan still sitting there. She looked away and walked the opposite direction.

Luhan saw her and felt bad so he left her cause he knew if he went to her she would probably would hate him even more.

Kris left Kai and walks to find Luhan. He sees Luhan and walks over and sits next to him.

“So what did you do to Mariah?” Kris asks.

“It’s nothing Kris just leave it.” Luhan says.

“It is something because my best friend is upset and annoyed so now what happened?”

Luhan sighs.

“Mariah is annoyed at me because I don’t want to be friends with that Hana chick… I think that must have hit something.” Luhan says.

“I don’t really like that Hana chick anyway so you are not the only one.” Kris says. “She seems off.”

“Yeah I know what you mean… I just feel really guilty, but I haven’t befriended a girl in like 5 years, letting Mariah in was hard enough I just don’t think I can be friends with anyone else.” Luhan sighs.

Kris nods. “Well at least apologize to Mariah.” Kris says.

“I will, but I will do it at the end of the day because I think she needs time to be by herself.” Luhan says.

After Luhan and Kris finish talking they leave and go back to Kai and Hana. Mariah is not there so Kris tells Luhan he will look for her and Kris walks off.

Kris goes to a part of school and by luck he sees Mariah sitting under a tree. Kris walks over and sits next to her.

“Hey Kris.” Mariah smiles weakly.

“You okay?” Kris asks.

“I don’t even know why I am mad it’s just what he said to me made it feel like needles into my heart. I understand that he hasn’t be friended a girl in 5 years but I just want him to trust me that being friends with girls is ok.” Mariah sighs.

“Maybe you need to show him that being friends with girls is a good thing, I think he only sees the negative side of things. Better to try then to be angry at someone you love.” Kris says.

Mariah nods. “I now feel that he thinks I care too much and that was the reason I said those things.” Mariah says and lays her head on Kris’s shoulder.

When the bell rang Kris and Mariah left for class. Mariah was dreading facing Luhan after what happened. This is why she was afraid to like Luhan because of her personality.