Revenge best served

Let me into your heart

After dinner Mariah and Kris walked off.

“Kris what’s up?” Mariah asks.

“Do you remember that time you kissed me?” Kris asks.

“Y-Yeah, I felt bad about that I am sorry for putting you into an uncomfortable position, I will tell Luhan when I feel time is right.” Mariah says.

“We can’t now he will hate us for it.” Kris says.

“Why are you freaking out about us kissing? We will tell him when the time is right. Mariah says.

“Why not just tell me now?” Luhan says from behind Mariah.

Mariah and Kris’s eyes both widen as Mariah turns to face Luhan. “L-Luhan…”

“Why did you not just tell me instead of not saying anything?” Luhan says moving closer.

“I-I was ashamed of myself because I was in a weird place at the time.” Mariah said.

“I thought this time would be different… I guess the first time you two kissed I thought it was an accident on his behalf but now you Mariah… I tried my hardest to trust you but I guess I was wrong.” Luhan says.

“Dude, she is sorry for doing that, just forgive her and let’s all just be normal.” Kris says trying to calm Luhan down. He saw Hana from the middle of his eyes glaring.

“No, I cannot believe that everything you said turned out to be wrong… I wish I never dated you Mariah.” Luhan walks off angrily.

“Luhan! Wait” Hana runs off with Luhan.

Mariah drops to the floor. Kris runs over and kneels down. Mariah cries as she looks up to Kris.

“DID YOU KNOW HE WAS THERE?! IS THAT WHY YOU SAID IT?” Mariah yelled.

“I did not Mariah and you know I would never do that to hurt you and you heard me defending you.” Kris says. Mariah stands up and runs away.

“MARIAH” Kris yells but she is already gone.

“I need to go find her.” Kris says about to run off. Kai stops him.

“I don’t think she wants to talk to you at the moment Kris, let me go find her.” Kai says and runs off to find Mariah.

Luhan stops when he is far away from where he left Kai, Mariah and Kris.

“Luhan oppa are you okay?” Hana comes up beside Luhan.

“Hana please go away I am not in the mood for this.” Luhan sighs.

“I do not want you alone, you are hurting and I want to be there for you.” Hana says.

“Well I want to be alone… just leave Hana.” Luhan growls.

“I need to do this first.” Hana says as she kisses Luhan on the cheek. “Bye Luhan.” Hana says and walks away smirking to herself.

Luhan stands there for a while frozen.

Mariah stopped when she was outside the resort. She was only in her Pyjamas..

 It was winter so she was shaking all over. She still had tears in her eyes and her legs felt like giving in. She felt someone keep her steady.

“L-Luhan?” Mariah says not being able to see because of the tears in her eyes.

“It’s Kai…” Kai says.

“Oh…” Mariah closes her eyes and cries again.

‘Let’s get you inside.” Kai helps Mariah inside and they sit on a couch nearby. Mariah feels Kai move closer and place her head on his chest. Mariah could not help but cry more. Kai patted her head and just let Mariah cry it out.

Kai hated not being able to do much to help her. He felt guilty like he felt something for her.

“It will be okay Mariah… I am here and we will figure out how to get Luhan back okay?” Kai says.

“W-What if he doesn’t want me back?” Mariah says in between cries.

“Luhan will come around.” Kai sighs before responding.

After 10 minutes Kai carries Mariah to her room bridal style. When Kai arrived he saw Hana standing outside their door. He hid behind the other wall.

“Hey mum, I am just at a resort with the girl who killed Bridget. I will get my revenge don’t worry mummy.” Hana ends the call and looks around before heading into her room.

Kai walks out and heads back to the door. He sees Luhan walk down.

“Luhan… when will you forgive Mariah?” Kai says.

“Kai, just shut up about Mariah.” Luhan growls and walks into the room.

Kai sighs before knocking on Hana’s door. Hana opens it and looks worries.

“Kai you have Mariah thank god. Bring her in.” Hana moves out of the way as Kai places Mariah down.

“Look after her Hana.” Kai nods before walking out. “I hate having to pretend to trust her.” Kai says before walking into his room.

Next day –

Mariah woke up the next day her eyes red as. She saw hana sleeping so she walked outside. She came face to face with Luhan.

‘L-Luhan!” Mariah said as Luhan had turned to walk away.

“GO AWAY MARIAH!” Luhan yells. Mariah is taken aback.

“Luhan please…” Mariah pleaded to Luhan.

“NO!” Luhan yells and shakes Mariah off making Mariah hit a wall.

“Ow….” Mariah hits the wall and falls down.

Luhan is taken by surprise and walks over.

“Mariah….” Luhan felt guilty now.

“You! I WAS TRYING TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO YOU!” Mariah’s eyes were starting to tear.

“I AM SORRY FOR BEING SO BAD! I WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE FROM NOW ON AND YOU CAN HATE ME AND BREAK UP WITH ME” Mariah yells and stands up running away crying.

Luhan stood there frozen. He felt so bad but also felt betrayed because of Mariah. Kai and Kris walk out.

“What happened?” Kai asks. Luhan looks to Kai and then Kris before slamming Kris to the wall.

“YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME” Luhan yells and storms off. Kai looks to Kris.

“This is getting bad real bad Kris.” Kai says worriedly. Kris sighs. “Hana is one twisted little girl.”

Hana then walks out. “Good morning! I slept well did you?” Hana says smiling.

“Yeah, fine.” Kai walks off.

“So you are keeping your end up. Wait that means my blackmail is invalid.” Hana widens her eyes.

Kris smiles and is about to walk off. “Wait! You cannot tell her.” Hana smirks.

“I just remembered something, that time when you were going to sacrifice your life for Mariah. Do you really want her to know?” Hana says.

“You really know how to blackmail someone don’t you.” Kris glares.

“Pretty much, but its fun so I take great joy in it.” Hana laughs and skips off.

For the rest of the week in Japan all Mariah did was spend time with Kai. She never talked to Luhan or Kris. There was a lot of tension between the three. Hana took the time to get closer to Luhan who since was oblivious decided to be nice.

It was the second last day of the vacation. Kai wanted Mariah away from the boys because he could see how hurt she was. She never took her eyes off Hana and Luhan. She cried every night. Hana took great pleasure seeing Mariah suffer.

“Luhan let’s go hang out.” Hana suggests. “Sure” Luhan smiles and the two walk off.

Kris is left by himself. “I hate this so much… Mariah is suffering and so is Luhan and I cannot do anything about it.” Kris sighs.

Everyone did their own thing for the day. Kai and Mariah arrived at Mariah’s door.

“Thank you for today Kai I really needed it.” Mariah smiled weakly. Kai knew Mariah was faking it.

“Well I will see you tomorrow, try and get a good sleep Mariah.” Kai smiles and hugs Mariah.

Mariah hugs back. The two look at each other before kissing. The kiss lasted 5 seconds.

“Um I will go to sleep now.” Mariah quickly walks into the room. Kai stands there. He smiled to himself as he remembered the kiss before heading into the room. Luhan had watched the whole thing from afar.

“Seems like she has moved on.” Hana says. Luhan was so annoyed at Kai. He kissed his girl. Well his ex. Luhan and Hana walked to the front of Luhan’s door.

“I am sorry for what you saw.” Hana sighed. Luhan looked at Hana before kissing her. Mariah had walked out at that time to witness it.

Luhan let go and pulled away. He looked over and saw Mariah standing there. He felt anger and regret run through him. Hana saw Mariah and tried not to laugh. Luhan turned back to Hana and kissed her again this time more passionately. Mariah felt tears escape her eyes so she quickly went into the room and shrunk to the floor. She sobbed uncontrollably.

She quickly ran to her bed and hid under the covers. She did not want to face Hana when she came in so she pretended to sleep.

Hana came in and saw Mariah under the covers. She smirked to herself before hoping into bed.