She Devil

Let me into your heart

Mariah woke up the next day to notice Kris was gone and she was laying down on her bed instead of against the wall. She felt so much better today but if someone annoyed her she would still react annoyed.

She completely forgot about all that happened last night, or more like she did not want to remember it. She put on her school clothes and grabbed her bag before heading out. She bumped into Luhan as he opened his door.

“Oh hey you!” Mariah smiles at Luhan.

“You are much happier today, I am glad.” Luhan says.

Mariah nods. “I feel better, I think I just needed to rest and take a break from everything.”

Mariah and Luhan both head out and Luhan’s mother drives them to school with Kai. When they arrived all three walked to the bleachers.

Kris and Hana were there waiting. Hana ran up to Mariah. “Omg Mariah I missed you.” Hana hugged Mariah.

‘Hello Hana, I am sorry for being away.” Mariah smiled and hugged Hana back.

Luhan felt uneasy being near Hana but he had to pretend nothing happened.

“So did you all have a good day yesterday?” Mariah asks.

“Yeah, I accidently tripped and I…” Hana got cut off by Kai.

“She tripped and we caught her so she did not hurt herself.” Kai said.

“Oh well that’s good you all helped her.” Mariah smiles and sits down.

“Kris! I want to show you something.” Luhan shouts to Kris.

“Coming, I’ll be back soon Mariah.” Kris says and walks off with Luhan.

When Luhan and Kris are far from the group Luhan stops and turns to Kris.

“So, I need to tell you this so you know. When Hana fell over yesterday she landed on me and we accidently kissed when she fell on me. I do not want to tell Mariah because I know she is still a bit hasty and I want to make sure she stays in a happy mood.”

When they got back everyone was with Mariah. They were sitting there and Mariah was smiling, this made Luhan feel so much happier, it’s been a little while since he had seen her smile. He is happy that Hana hadn’t said anything to her. 

For the rest of the day Mariah had stayed happy. Luhan was glad nothing weird happened. Kai, Mariah and Luhan all walked home together after school.

Couple days later –

Today was the last day of school before holidays. Mariah was excited because they were going on a vacation. Luhan was excited to spend time with Mariah during their vacation.

Kai and Mariah arrived at school. Luhan had to leave later because he needed to help his mother. Kai and Mariah arrived at their spot. Hana was waiting for them as usual.

“Hey Hana!” Mariah smiles. Hana waves. “Hey Mariah, hey Kai.” Hana says.

“Hey Hana.” Kai says. The three sit down.

“So what are you two going to do on the holidays?” Hana asks.

“We are going on a vacation.” Mariah says.

Hana nods. “That is awesome! I am just going to stay home and do nothing.” Hana sighs.

Mariah looked at Kai who nodded. “Do you want to come on the vacation too Hana?” Mariah asks.

Hana immediately smiles. “Oh yes! That would be amazing, thank you for asking.” Hana cheers.

Mariah and Kai laugh. “It is okay, you are our friend so of course we want to be nice.” Kai says.

The three chat about the vacation not long before Kris and Luhan arrive.

“Did you two come together?” Mariah asks while walking to the boys and holding Luhan’s hand.

“No, we met out the front.” Kris says looking at Luhan. Mariah was confused as to why he did that.

“Oh okay.” Mariah says and walks back to her seat. Luhan looked at Kris again. Luhan was not actually helping his mother, he was with Kris the whole time.

Before Luhan and Kai went to School –

Luhan watched as Kai and Mariah left for school. He needed to meet up with Kris but he told them that he had to help his mother.

Luhan met up with Kris outside his house. “Okay so why am I here?” Kris asks.

“I got a text message this morning and this is what it said.”

Luhan showed Kris the message. It said ‘your girlfriend is getting more secretive, watch out or someone might steal her from you’

Kris frowned at the message.

“Who the hell sends this?” some sick weirdo.

“I got another ages back. Who would say this? And what secret?” Luhan asks.

“This person is probably sending to the wrong number or playing a joke.”

Luhan and Kris stood there for a moment.

“We should try and keep an eye out for anyone we know who could be sending them.” Luhan says.

Kris nods and then the two boys left for school. Kris sighed as he thought about the message. Who would know anything about Mariah? Nothing happened, except when we kissed but that was in a closed room…

That was when the two arrived at school.

The rest of the day went very fast for everyone. Finally when the bell rang everyone ran out of their classrooms happily.

“Vacation time!” Mariah yelled cheerfully. Everyone cheered as well.

Kai, Mariah and Luhan waved goodbye to Hana and Kris and left. Hana walked with Kris.

“So are you excited for the vacation Kris?” Hana asks smiling.

“Yeah I am, get to hang out with my best friend.” Kris smiles.

“Yeah, it will be fun.” Hana smirks to herself. Kris sees her smirking and pushes her against the wall.

“Something is very off about you, what is it?” Kris says while trying to figure Hana out.

Hana looks at Kris smiling. “Kris nothing is off, I am just plain Hana.”

Kris sighs. “Wait a minute, Hana? That name is so familiar now.” Kris says.

Hana sighs before her smile disappears. “You got me, ugh this was so hard to do, pretending to be nice. Nice to see you again Wu Yi Fan. You won’t remember me since I have a different name. Hi I am Lily Faye.” Hana smirks. That was when Kris knew.

“Y-You! Your Bridget’s sister!” Kris stepped back.

“In the flesh, I am guessing your dear Mariah does not know that Bridget had a sister? You tried very hard to stop me from ending your best friend. I am now back to make sure she knows how it feels to lose someone she loves. I don’t mean kill Luhan just make it he hates her so much he never wants to see her, or you again. And I will start by revealing your little secret that you and Mariah did when she stayed home because of her fall on the track.” Hana laughs.

“You’re the one doing all this to Mariah?” Kris asks.

“Yep, all me, I want my revenge and I will get it in due time.” Hana smiles innocently.

“Now, if you want your little secret kept then you will not mention to Mariah anything about this. I want her to be surprised when she realises this. It will be too late for her to win Luhan back.” Hana laughs.

“I cannot believe you would do this to Mariah.” Kris says in disgust.

‘She killed my sister! I have a right to do this.” Hana folds her arms.

“Firstly Bridget killed herself, Secondly Mariah only told her to get lost, Bridget took it on herself to kill herself.” Kris says.

Hana punches Kris. “Do not mention that! Otherwise I will ruin you as well. Understood?” Hana says.

Kris nods. “How did you ever get out of that mental place?” Kris says.

“Easy. I pretended to become normal so when I got out I became this person again and now I will get my revenge.” Hana smiles.

“You will not get away with this forever, they will find out and you will be put into that mental place again.” Kai spits.

“But for now you have to keep your mouth shut.” Hana says and walks off. “Bye Yi Fan.” Hana waves.

Kris sighs and runs his fingers through his hair. “What do I do now? I cannot tell Luhan or Mariah, maybe Kai can help me.” Kris whips out his phone and dials Kai’s number.

Kai picks up. “Hello Kris?” Kai says.

“Can you meet me at the basketball courts near school?” Kris asks.

“Yep, be there soon.” Kai says and hangs up. Kris then heads to the basketball courts to wait for Kai.

5 minutes later Kai appears. ‘What’s up Kris?” Kai asks.

“Kai you know Hana? Well she isn’t all she seems to be.” Kris says.

“What do you mean?” Kai says confused.

“You are the only one who knows because I cannot tell Luhan or Mariah.” Kris says and explains all that happened between Hana and him.

“She is doing all this to get back at Mariah for her sister?” Kai asks.

Kris nods. “We need to think of how to approach this otherwise what I told you about Mariah and I gets to Luhan he won’t trust her or me anymore and most of Hana’s plan will be fulfilled. She needs to not get her way. So we have to keep an eye on Hana all vacation.” Kris says.

“Okay, I hope this does not go downhill on us.” Kai says ruffling his hair. “I should go home so they don’t suspect anything.” Kai says.

“Okay, see you tomorrow.” Kris waves and both go their separate ways home.

Day of vacation –

Mariah had packed her bag the day before so when she woke up she was ready. Everyone was ready and waiting to go. Kris and Hana were going to meet them at the airport.

They set off and arrived at the airport. They had to board the plane quickly. Hana sat with Kris, Kai was with Hana and Kris while Luhan was with Mariah.

3 hours after the plane finally landed in Japan. Everyone quickly forwarded out grabbed their luggage and hired a car to use. Everyone piled into the van. Mariah next to Luhan, Kai with Kris and Hana in the back.

It took 30 minutes before everyone arrived at the resort. They all checked in.

“Okay so this is how the rooms will go, Donghae, Luhan’s dad and I in one, Hana and Mariah in another and you three boys in one understand?”

“yes!’ everyone says in unison and go to their rooms. Mariah places her bag in the room. Hana came behind and placed her’s down too. “It is so pretty in here.” Hana smiles.

“I have never been to Japan it is really cool here, let’s not doodle around and go out and have fun!” Mariah squeals and runs out.

“I hope you enjoy this vacation while you can.” Hana laughs and is about to walk out when Kris appears.

“Hi she devil.” Kris says and smiled.

“Aw I even have a nickname, cute.” Hana says sarcastically. Kris stops smiling.

‘I will be watching you, now let’s go.” Kris sighs and leaves. Hana follows.

The whole week went pretty fast. Luhan and Mariah went sightseeing while Kris hung with Hana, mostly just to keep an eye. Kai also tagged along.

SO much had been done in a week and nothing involving Hana happened. Kris was getting worried why she had not started her plan yet.

“She has been normal all week why?” Kai asks.

“Maybe she decided to not do it…”

“Really? After what you told me I do not think she would not do it.” Kai frowns.

“Yeah… you are right… this is digging my brain so much. We only have 5 days left.” Kris sighs.

“Boys! Let’s go!” Mariah skips over. “Luhan’s mother wants us all.” Mariah says and walks away.

“Keep an eagle eye vision on Hana.” Kris says and follows.

Luhan’s mother planned a day where the kids hang out and the parents hang out.

Luhan took Mariah’s hand and all 5 left the building.

For the whole day the 5 spent time shopping and eating out. Mariah walked off into a shop with Han.

“Ugh she is really annoying me.” Kris says.

“How can someone act so two faced.” Kai says disgust in his voice.

Kris and Kai both sigh and follow on.

It was around 6 now when the 5 arrived at the resort. Dinner was ready and everyone dug in. The food was great and also was the company.