Truth comes out

Let me into your heart

Mariah was aching all over. She was near a park so she slumped onto the ground wincing.

“Ow… she is freaky psychotic maniac.” Mariah laid there hurting. “Where is home from here? I do not have mine phone and I cannot walk…” Mariah said as she looked around.

It was around 5:30 pm now and Mariah had no way of getting into contact with anyone. Mariah was able to place herself onto a bench. She rubbed her arms and legs. “This day is turning out so horrible. If only Luhan or Kai were here…” Mariah sighs.

She sat there for an hour hoping someone would find her. Just when Mariah’s luck was running out.

“Mariah!”

A few minutes before –

Kai and Luhan has been looking for a few minutes now and nothing was going well. Neither Kai nor Luhan said anything to each other. It was so awkward. The tension between the two was horrible.

“We should go home, she is probably there.” Luhan says turning around. “Why are you giving up now? You at least owe her to continue looking.

“How? She did nothing but make my life worse by what happened, if someone owe’s anyone anything it is her.” Luhan says angrily and walks off.

“Wait! I see her.” Kai yells and runs over to the park that he sees Mariah at. Luhan looks over and sighs and follows Kai to where Mariah is.

“Mariah!” Kai yells. Mariah looks up and relief washes over her. “Kai!” Mariah yells.

Kai arrives. “Omg what happened?” Kai looks worried and kneels down seeing all the bruises on Mariah’s arms and legs.

“I-I…” Mariah tries to get out words before tears flood her eyes. “It was all hana… she hurt me.” Mariah cries.

Luhan had now arrived and saw what happened to Mariah. He felt guilt come over him when he heard Hana’s name.

“Why is hana hurting you?” Luhan asks. Mariah looks up and is surprised to see Luhan.

“W-Why are you here?” Mariah says.

“I came to help look for you.” Luhan says trying to hold back his urge to hug Mariah.

“Hana has a sister, she killed herself because I said some nasty things and now Hana wanted revenge… she did all this so I felt how bad she felt. She wanted me to be alone like her so she planned all this so I lost everything and losing you made it easier for me to break.” Mariah says crying once again.

Luhan listened the whole time and every word Mariah said made Luhan hate himself even more for what he had done.

I didn’t know until her and her mom kidnapped me and roped me up in her house.” Mariah said trying not to cry her hardest.

“I know as well.” Kai confesses. Mariah look at kai. “How did you know? She only told me…” Mariah says.

“She told Kris, because Kris confronted her and then she blackmailed him and he then told me… we have tried our hardest to figure out how to stop it but I guess this is too late…” Kai says.

“Oh… she is a freaking maniac. I want her gone.” Mariah says starting to shake.

“We will get you home.” Kai says about to pick Mariah up.

“Kai… can I just talk to Mariah for a second?” Luhan asks.

“I do not think you should.” Kai says standing up.

“Kai… it is okay, we will catch up.” Mariah says. Kai looks at Mariah before walking off towards home.

Luhan sits down next to Mariah. It was awkward.

“Mariah I…” Luhan starts.

“Do you know what really hurt me Luhan… what hurt me was that you believed everything Hana said over kai and me… we have been there for you long before Hana. She may seem like an innocent person but she isn’t.” Mariah says looking at Luhan.

“I know I hurt you and I realise that I am so clueless that I did not see what was going on around me. I think it was because I loved you too much that when I heard you and Kris kissed I refused to listen to anyone else that hurt me. Hana was sneaky enough to be so 2 faced I saw behind it.” Luhan explains.

Mariah nodded as she listened to Luhan. She really missed talking to Luhan, his voice his face everything made her miss him even more. This then made her cry.

“Mariah? I did not mean to make you cry…” Luhan said feeling worse.

“I-I am crying because I missed you so much that I…” Mariah cries even more.

Luhan moved closer to Mariah and engulfed her into a hug. Mariah felt warm when Luhan hugged her. She missed this every day since the vacation.

Luhan missed this as well, it was just like all his anger left and ran away, this moment was precious to him.

“We should head back now.” Luhan says and picks Mariah up bridal style.

“I can walk…” Mariah says.

“You cannot, you have bruises everywhere, let me do something right.” Luhan said. This made Mariah quiet.

 

Luhan and Mariah arrived home finally. Mariah was now asleep in Luhan’s arms. Luhan loved this. Being able to make things hopefully alright with Mariah.

Luhan placed Mariah on her bed and walked out. He went straight to his room. Kai was already there.

“So you finally change your heart… typical.” Kai says annoyed. “Kai, I was blind, I am stupid can we just fix things?” Luhan asks.

“It will take more then that to win my trust back.” Kai turns away and goes to sleep. Luhan knew that but he needed to get back at Hana for everything she did.

“Kai, we need to get back at Hana, I know you hate me but we need a plan to make sure she goes back to that mental hospital place and that she cannot get out.” Luhan says.

Kai thinks for a moment before turning to face Luhan.

“What do we do?” Kai asks.

“Well, tomorrow at school we pretend that we know nothing cause as far as we know she only knows Kris and Mariah know and if she thinks Mariah hasn’t said anything she will still think Mariah will keep the secret and we have to make sure we play on. I will ring the mental people so they come when we go and confront her tomorrow at school, but until then we act like we hate each other.” Luhan says.

“I think that’s a good idea, give her what she deserves, back in that stupid mental place. We have to tell Mariah and Kris, I guess I will tell Kris and you tell Mariah okay?” Kai asks.

“Yep, I hope she sees through it.” Luhan sighs. “If she really wants to believe she has won she will.” Kai smirks.

“And about Mariah, I understand if you want to keep dating her and if you love her.” Luhan says while he rubs his nape.

“Do you still love her?” Kai asks. Luhan looks to Kai. “I do, but I think she loves you more now, after everything that has happened. As much as I love her I want her to have a better life. I made it horrible because I never trusted her. So you take care of her.” Luhan smiles.

“You know I will Luhan, but I want her to decide who she really loves inside, and I know her real answer.” Kai says looking straight at Luhan. Dude as much as we have bonded she cries over you every night, she has been not herself since that day, she loves you more than anything and I want her to pick who she really wants.” Kai says.

Luhan knew everything Kai said was most likely true, but he wanted Mariah to say for herself.

“Okay well we better go to sleep, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow.” Luhan turns off the light and the two boys get into bed.

Kai turned away and looked out to the sky thinking to himself.

“I hope tomorrow goes to plan… I cannot have this getting worse and Hana finding out.” Kai sighs before sleeping.

Luhan had been thinking the same thing and also fell asleep after.