Finally over

Let me into your heart

The next day was finally upon the three. Luhan got up first and walked straight into Mariah’s room.

“Hey Mariah, we need to talk.” Luhan says. Mariah looks up.

“Oh what about?” Mariah asks confused.

“We found a way to get Hana back.” Luhan says.

“Good, she deserves everything that happens, you should really tell me the plan before I babble on.” Mariah laughs.

“Yeah I will now.” Luhan laughs also before explaining the situation to Mariah.

“Okay so will two of us confront her first while someone hides and calls the mental place?” Mariah asks.

“That is the plan, I wanted it to be you and I since we are the main part in all this.” Luhan says.

“Yeah, Kris will need a heads up just so he doesn’t think otherwise.” Mariah says.

“Yeah, are you even able to stand?” Luhan asks.

“I hope so, I need to be there to see her lose, and has to pay for this.” Mariah says.

Luhan hops off the bed and waits for Mariah to stand up. Mariah stumbles a bit. “Ouch…” Mariah sits back down.

“Maybe you should have Kai with you at all times just for help okay?” Luhan says worriedly.

“Yeah I will... um so are you and him okay now?” Mariah asks.

“Yeah, well we aren’t enemies so that’s a start.” Luhan says nervously.

“Well I guess I will see you at school enemy.” Mariah laughs and punches Luhan’s arm.

“Yeah enemy. “Luhan laughs. Both Mariah and Luhan locked eyes. This was a moment they felt happy with. Something they both missed.

“Um do you mind if I kiss you?” Luhan asks. Mariah shook her head. She also wanted to kiss Luhan so badly.

Luhan moved closer before kissing Mariah. Both loved this moment and missed it so much.

Mariah continued to kiss Luhan, she missed kissing him that it felt so long since the last kissed. Luhan also continued to kiss Mariah. After a moment Luhan pulled away.

“I am truly sorry for hurting you Mariah, I never want to be like that again.” Luhan says while smiling to Mariah and caressing her cheek.

“I forgive you Luhan, I really missed this, you kissing me.” Mariah smiles feeling Luhan’s touch gave her tingles.

“I better go, before I do something that I wont stop.” Luhan says and walks out of Mariah’s room.

Mariah was left sitting there. She felt her heart beating so fast.

“Hey you better get ready for school.” A voice breaks Mariah’s thinking. She looks up and sees Kai.

“Oh yeah, I will need your help.” Mariah laughs. “Yeah, I heard.” Kai says.

“Oh you did? Does that mean you heard?” Mariah says. Kai nods. “Do not worry after this is done you can choose?” Kai smiles. “Now get dressed.” Kai laughs and closes the door as he leaves the room.

Mariah then got dressed. She waited at her door for kai to come. “Let’s get this day finished.” Kai smiles and links arms with Mariah.


Mariah and Kai arrived to school. Kris had been waiting.

“What is this news I had to come to school so early for?” Kris says fixing his hair.

“We are finally going to give Hana back what she deserves.” Kai says.

“We cannot do that, remember?” Kris says worried.

“I know, she kidnapped me yesterday and told me everything.” Mariah says holding onto Kai.

“Did she hurt you?” Kris asked worriedly.

“Yeah, but I am fine now, stop asking questions so I can explain the plan.” Mariah says sternly making Kris quiet.

After Mariah explained everything to Kris, he finally understood.

“Oh, okay that is good, she is really getting on my nerves, like I wish we could have done this a month ago.” Kris says annoyed.

Mariah nods. She also wished they could have done this ages ago. Kai, Mariah and Kris all waited till the bell rang before heading to class. The day finally started when Hana and Luhan appeared in their homeroom. Mariah knew she now had to act.

Mariah thought it would be easy getting through this day because she thought Hana would not try to provoke her. Mariah was wrong when she heard Hana call her name.

“OI Mariah!” Hana shouts and Mariah could hear her laughter. Mariah took a deep breath and turned around.

“What?” Mariah asked in an annoyed tone.

“Want to see something?” Hana says before turning to Luhan and pashing him.

Luhan had to play along so he pashed her back. Mariah watched the whole thing and even though she knew Luhan did not really like it she still felt her heart break. Mariah turned away.

“She is only doing this to torture you.” Kai whispers to Mariah.

“I know, I really cannot be here… I need to leave.” Mariah says and tries to get up but stumbles. Kai catches her.

“Let me take you out.” Kai says and helps Mariah out the classroom.

Hana smiled as she stopped. “I love teasing her. Hana chuckles. Luhan really wanted to snap at her but he knew that if he did she would find out.

“It makes her look so vulnerable I love it.” Luhan also chuckles.

When Kai and Mariah were outside Mariah sighed.

“Omg it is so hard to act…” Mariah ruffles her hair.

“Yeah well at least you do not have to pretend that you like her unlike Luhan.” Kai says.

Mariah nodded. “I feel so sorry for him now, stupid Hana.” Mariah says annoyed.

“Should we go back in?” Kai asks. Mariah shakes her head when she sees Luhan walk out.

“Guys, I told Hana I was going to the toilet, hopefully she does not figure me out.” Luhan sighs.

“I really hate doing this now, makes me sick.” Luhan says.

“Yeah…” Mariah says still annoyed from before. Luhan walks over. “Mariah don’t let her get to you again.” Luhan says placing his hands on Mariah’s shoulder.

“I better go to the toilet.” Luhan says taking his hands off Mariah’s shoulder and walking away.

“Mariah, I know your feelings now.” Kai says placing a hand on Mariah’s shoulder.

“When this is all over you may go to him.” Kai says. Mariah turns to Kai.

“Kai, I really want you to believe me when I say that I still think I will stay with you.” Mariah says before kissing Kai.

“Even though I had feelings for Luhan, you are now the one I love.” Mariah smiles before walking back into homeroom.

Kai sighs. “I don’t believe it Mariah, as much as I want to I know your true feelings.” Kai says before walking back in.


For the rest of the day Hana made the most of it. All classes Hana, Luhan, Mariah, Kris and Kai had together Hana made it her job to torture Mariah as much as she could.

Hana would kiss Luhan in front of Mariah numerous time throughout the day. Mariah even counted. And when it came to last class it was about 50. Mariah tried her best not to crack. Kris and Luhan were so surprised at how well she was able to control herself.

“Are you doing alright?” Kris asked as the three headed to PE.

“Yeah, well in terms of everything maybe, she is making it so hard not to flip, but I need to do it for us. So she finally goes away.” Mariah says sighing.

“We only have one class, I called the mental hospital and let them know their patient is not very normal and I specifically told them to come at 3:10. It gives us 10 minutes to crack her.” Kai says.

“This dreadful day is nearly over.” Mariah sighs and the three arrive at their class.

Hana and Luhan arrived holding hands this time.

“Great, well I guess this will be her finale then.” Mariah glares.

“Well she can do it all she likes just be ready to get her if she runs.” Kris says.

All through PE Hana never did anything as bad as what happened. Hana had taken Luhan away behind a building. Mariah decided to follow since all they were doing in the lesson was playing individual games.

When Mariah peeked behind the wall she saw Hana and Luhan full on making out. Mariah was even more angered now. She saw Hana trying to get Luhan’s hands in places.

Mariah left it and walked away before she did anything. Hana came back fixing her hair. She told the teacher she bumped her head. She sat out for the rest of the lesson.

It was finally the end of class. Mariah felt so relieved. Luhan finally was ready to stop Hana once and for all.

“Okay, where is she?” Kai says looking around.

“She is over there” Mariah says pointing to Hana and Luhan. The three walk over.

“Hana!” Kai yells grabbing Hana’s attention. Mariah clenched her fists together. She was not ready.

Hana looked over before smiling and walking over to the three with Luhan.

“What do you want now?” Hana asks.

“You think you are all mighty don’t ya?” Kris says sarcastically.

“Pretty much yeah, well I have Luhan, he hates you all.” Hana smirks.

“You need to shut up!” Mariah outbursts.

“Excuse me dear Mariah, but I never said I wanted to talk to a crippled so shut up.” Hana glares.

“Excuse me! Shut up before I smack your face into that pole!” Mariah yells.

“Kai calm down your pet tiger before she pounced.” Hana says laughing.

“Shut up Hana. We don’t even care what you say anymore.” Kris glares.

“Luhan defend me!” Hana whines. Luhan looks to Hana before walking to Kris and slapping him.

“Go along with it.” Luhan whispers.

Kris nods before punching Luhan. “You are just as bad as her! I thought you were there for Mariah but now I realise you are just fake.” Kris says.

“Wow, macho man standing up for his best friend, I thought Kai had to.” Luhan says.

“Shut up both of you!” Mariah joins in. Now Hana was laughing as she watched the commotion. Mariah walked over to Hana and slapped her.

“You are the reason all this happened! I wish you never came here and I wish you had left us alone!” Mariah yells.

Hana laughs and slaps Mariah harder causing her to fall. “You need to stand down little girl.” Hana bends down to Mariah’s height. “Or I will do more then what I did that day. Remember to keep your secret.” Hana whispers before slapping Mariah.

Kai saw and ran over. “Stop Hana!” Kai pushes her away even though this was supposed to go without fighting it did.

“Well I do not want to spend my time here with you weirdos.” Hana says walking away.

“You cant leave!” Mariah says. Hana turns around. “And why is that?” Hana asks.

“We all know what you did Hana, we know everything.” Luhan says facing Hana.

Hana widens her eyes. “What? Who told you?” Hana asks. “I did. You really think I would keep it a secret, once they found out we all made this plan to catch you out.” Mariah stands up holding her face.

“You were meant to keep it a secret mole.” Hana says glaring. “Well I did not so, and you will get your time soon but for no enjoy.” Mariah smirks and two guys grab Hana from behind.

“No! I AM NOT GOING BACK!” Hana yells as she is dragged away into a ambulance.

“Bye.” Mariah waves. When Hana and the ambulance were out of sight Mariah sighs in relief.

Everyone stops and sighs. “WE have finally go rid of her!” Kai shouts. Everyone laughs.

“Sorry about hitting you.” Luhan apologizes to Kris. “It is okay man.” Kris nods.

Mariah smiled as the two made up. Kai walked over to Mariah and checked her face.

“She hit hard.” Kai says worried as he rubs his thumb over her cheek. Mariah looked at Kai. “I will be okay do not worry.” Mariah smiles before kissing Kai.

Luhan saw and knew Mariah finally chose. Mariah then looks at Luhan who was staring.

“Kai I will go talk to Luhan.” Mariah says before walking to Luhan.

“Let’s talk.” Mariah says and the two walk away.

Kris and Kai were left. “Has she made her mind up yet?” Kris asks.

“I don’t know, but I know if she picks Luhan it is okay with me.


Luhan and Mariah stopped behind a building.

“I understand your choice.” Luhan says before Mariah could talk.

“Luhan, I have not said anything yet. I wanted to do this first.

Mariah moved forward and kisses Luhan. Luhan was surprised and kisses back.

“What was that for?” Luhan says. “I am really confused as to who is in my heart the most, I kissed Kai and then you so I could figure out who I like and I have made my choice.”

Luhan nods and waits for the answer. “We don’t seem to work out even when this did not happen, and now since all this happened I felt happier with Kai, I don’t mean I never felt happy with you but after everything I just feel like Kai is better for me.” Mariah says.

Luhan nods. “I understand you cannot trust me as much and I understand your decision.” Luhan says.

Mariah smiles and moves closer to Luhan and places her hand on his cheek. “Thank you Luhan for letting me open your heart, I love you, and I always will but now I have to let you go.” Mariah says and kisses Luhan.

Luhan kisses back. One last time she would kiss me again. Luhan felt like she made the right decision. Kai was there for her now and that is all that mattered.

2 weeks later –

Kai and Mariah had been dating for a month or so now. Luhan had his eyes on a girl named Chae ri. Mariah was happy that Luhan was able to like girls now after the incident.

“Hurry! We have to go to school!” Mariah was shouting at Luhan. She and Kai were already downstairs.

“I am here!” Luhan says as he walks down the stairs. “Sorry guys. Let’s go!” Mariah takes Kai’s hand and the three leave for school.