Accident

Let me into your heart

Mariah had already had her shower and goes dressed when she got a text from Kris. He told her to meet him outside Luhan’s house. Mariah remembered she told him the address.

Mariah grabbed her bag and walked out of her room. Luhan came out at that time.

“Oh yeah you are going to see Kris.” Luhan says sounding disappointed.

“Hey, I won’t be too long so calm down.” Mariah says and kisses Luhan.

Luhan kisses back and pulls Mariah close to him. “Don’t go please.” Luhan says.

“I am sorry but I will be back I promise.” Mariah says placing her arms around his neck.

“How long?” Luhan asks.

“About 3 to 4 hours.” Mariah says. “That is too long I don’t want you too.” Luhan says.

“I love you okay.” Mariah says and kisses Luhan again. Luhan kisses back.

“Okay goodbye.” Luhan says and walks into his room. Mariah laughs and heads out.

Luhan is leaning against the door. “I don’t want you to go…”

Mariah walks out and is greeted by Kris. She runs and jumps onto him hugging him. “OMG KRIS I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!” Mariah yells.

Kris cannot help but laugh. “I missed you too Kitty! I cannot believe I can see you again.” Kris says putting Mariah down.

“Okay well let’s go! I got a car so you can take me sightseeing.” Kris smiles and walks to the car. Mariah follows and hops in the passenger seat. Kris then hops in the driver’s seat.

 

Mariah navigates Kris to a park not too far from them. Kris parks the car and Mariah and Kris both hop out. Mariah links arms with Kris and drags him into the park.

“Welcome to the Park!” Mariah announces. Kris laughs and ruffles Mariah’s hair.

“I know this is a park you idiot, I thought you were taking me somewhere fun.” Kris pouts.

“I am! Cause you’re it!” Mariah tags Kris and runs off.

“MARIAH!” Kris yells and runs after Mariah. Mariah laughs and continues to run away.

After about 5 minutes Kris finally is able to catch Mariah. Kris then spins her around.

“You are really too fast for me Mariah.” Kris says puffing.

“Sorry, but it’s not my fault you are slow.” Mariah laughs.

Kris and Mariah sit down under a tree. “Wow the breeze is really good.” Kris breaths in and smiles.

“Yeah I know, I love to sit here and just think.” Mariah says.

Kris smiles and hugs Mariah. Mariah is slightly stunned. “Kris?” Mariah asks.

“I’m sorry for leaving you… I missed you when I came home too see you had moved to Korea.” Kris confesses.

Mariah doesn’t say anything and just hugs Kris back. Kris had been Mariah’s friend for as long as she could remember and she never knew how Kris really felt.

“Kris…. I don’t hate you for leaving. I wish I could have seen you before I left but I was too mad at that time when we fought.” Mariah sighs.

Kris pulls away. “I have actually wanted to say that for a while but I never got the time.” Kris says smiling softly.

“Well you have and I’m glad you told me.” Mariah smiles back. “Well let’s go eat and then I have a place to show you.” Mariah smiles and Her and Kris walk to the car and head off to eat.

 

After Kris and Mariah went to eat food Mariah had navigated Kris to Lotte World. They went on almost all the rides until it was time to go home. They both noticed that the sun was setting.

“Thank you for taking me to Lotte World, it is so awesome!” Kris says.

“I know! I love to come here so much.” Mariah says.

They two hop into the car and head back to Luhan’s house.

They arrive at Luhan’s house 20 minutes later. Kris comes around and opens Mariah’s door. Mariah smiles and hops out.

“Thank you Kris for driving me to the places I could show you today.” Mariah says.

“Don’t worry, I have stuff to do tomorrow but let’s hang out the day after?” Kris asks.

“Yes I would love to do that.” Mariah says.

Kris looks at Mariah and slowly moves closer to her. Mariah sees Kris moving closer but does not move.

“K-Kris what are you doing?” Mariah says stuttering.

Kris then moves closer and presses his lips against Mariah’s. Mariah eyes widen as she sees her lips with Kris’s lips. Kris then moves away.

“Goodnight Mariah.” Kris says and walks away and hops into his car and drives away. Mariah stands there stunned still figuring out why Kris’s lips were on hers.

Kai had been watching from a window and saw everything. “I cannot tell Luhan what I just saw otherwise he will freak.” Kai says and walks away from the window.

Mariah walks into the house and sees everyone is asleep. She then walks to her room quickly before she sees Luhan. She goes into her room and quickly lies down.

The next day Mariah tried her best to avoid Luhan. She stayed in her room all morning but eventually she would have to come out. “Ugh, if I stay in here he will wonder why I am in here.” Mariah says.

She changes out of her pyjamas and into a floral skirt and a purple singlet. She breathes out before opening the door. She decides to act as if nothing happened. She closes the door and notices Kai is standing at the door.

“Hey Mariah, how was your day yesterday?” Kai asks.

“It was fine, just hung out and then came home. I showed Kris Lotte World.” Mariah smiles.

“I just want to come out and say it Mariah. I saw you kiss Kris last night.” Kai says.

Mariah’s eyes widen. “How do you know that?” Mariah asks.

“I saw it through the window in Luhan’s room.” Kai says and puts his hands into his pockets.

“I can explain that, Kris came to me and kissed me I was stunned, I didn’t kiss him he kissed me.” Mariah explains.

Kai slowly nods. “Oh alright, well let’s just agree not to tell Luhan cause I know he would flip if he knew.” Kai says. 

“I can agree with that, I don’t want him to freak because he seems vulnerable still.” Mariah says.

Kai nods. “Luhan wants to spend the day with you so he told me to get you to go outside.” Kai says and smiles.

“AH okay well I better head out. Bye!” Mariah waves as she runs out. Kai laughs to himself and heads back into Luhan’s room.

Mariah smiles to herself as she walks outside. “Hey!” Mariah says and she sees Luhan standing in front of her.

“Hello, I thought I could spend time today with my girl.” Luhan says and takes Mariah’s hand. Mariah flinches.

“Did you get scared?” Luhan asks.

“Yeah… sorry I wasn’t looking so I didn’t see it, but I like it.” Mariah says smiling.

Luhan smiles as well. “So I actually don’t have anything planned so I will let you choose.” Luhan says.

Mariah nods and thinks for a second. “Um, I am very hungry at the moment.” Mariah says.

“Well then, I know a great café down the road.” Luhan says and walks off with Mariah.

 

Luhan walks down to the café with Mariah. Mariah smiles as she sees their hands still together. Luhan looks down also and smiles. Luhan and Mariah’s eyes both come in contact. They stop and stare at each other for a moment.

After about 1 minute Mariah breaks eye contact. “We should really continue our journey.” Mariah says and drags Luhan along. Luhan was still staring at Mariah smiling. Mariah noticed and smiled to him.

“I know I am that pretty but staring is rude.” Mariah chuckles. Luhan stop and laughs. “Sorry your highness.” Luhan teases. Mariah frowns and let’s goes. “I no like you anymore.” Mariah pokes out her tongue and skips away.

“Come back!” Luhan yells and chases after Mariah. Luhan chases Mariah who is in front and wraps his arms around her. Mariah laughs.

“Let me goooooooo!” Mariah exclaims. Luhan shakes his head and kisses Mariah’s cheek. “Never!” Luhan says in an aegyo voice.

Mariah sighs. “Okay I give up let me go now.” Mariah says. Luhan lets go and takes Mariah’s hand.

“Now we advance on our journey to the café.” Luhan says and they continue to walk.

Luhan and Mariah reach the café and they order their food and what not. Luhan takes Mariah’s food over to her and pulls out her seat.  Mariah sits down and watches as Luhan does the same.

“What are you going to order?” Luhan asks.

“I would like a chicken and cheese sandwich with an apple juice please.” Mariah says.

“Alright well I will have the same thing as you then.” Luhan smiles and hails a waiter. Luhan says their order and then turns back to Mariah.

“So while we wait tell me about what you did yesterday with Kris.” Luhan asks.

Mariah hears Kris’s name and freezes. “Kris? What about him?”

“I was asking what you did yesterday with him.” Luhan says again.

“Oh, we went to a park for a bit and I showed him around, then we went to a café and then after we went to Lotte World for the rest of the day. That was all we did.” Mariah says as she lies about the last part.

“Ah sounds like fun, did you two have lots of fun?” Luhan asks.

“Yeah we did, went on all the rides and ate a lot of food.” Mariah says and smiles.

“I am glad you had fun then.” Luhan says. Their orders finally come and they both dig in.

Mariah was he first to finish her food. “That was so nice!” Mariah says smiling.

“Wow… I am only halfway finished with my sandwich.” Luhan says gobsmacked.

“I am very hungry do not look at me like that, I am feeling self-conscious now.”  Mariah pouts.

“Aw, I am sorry for doing that… will you forgive me?” Luhan says doing puppy eyes.

“Just because I love you.” Mariah says and smiles. After they finish their food Mariah and Luhan walk outside of the café.

“Alright now you get to pick what we do since I thought to go eat.” Mariah nods.

“I want to go to a karaoke room, let’s go!” Luhan charges forward Mariah behind him.

Mariah and Luhan both arrive out front of a karaoke building. Luhan grins and drags Mariah into the building. They walk into a room filled with a big TV and microphones.

“I want to sing first!” Mariah puts up her hand grinning. “Alright, pick a song.” Luhan says.

“I will sing… Hi by Lovelyz!” Mariah smiles. “Alright then well let’s go!” Luhan says and puts the song on. Mariah gets ready as the intro comes on.

Mariah sings the whole song with dancing. Luhan watches Mariah smiling the whole way through. After Mariah finishes Luhan claps loudly.

“WOO! Go Mariah!” Luhan cheers. Mariah laughs and bows. “Thank you! Now it’s your turn!” Mariah claps.

“Okay then, I will sing History by EXO.” Luhan says and turns on the song. Mariah this time smiles while watching Luhan sing.

When Luhan finishes Mariah claps loudly. “WOO! Go Luhan!” Mariah yells.

“Thank you!” Luhan bows also and hugs Mariah. Mariah hugs back and Mariah accidently trip and both fall onto the couch. Mariah on top of Luhan their lips crashed together.

The two stare at each other their eyes not leaving one another. Mariah realises what happened and hops off. “Oops, sorry.” Mariah laughs her cheeks red.

Luhan hops up also. “We must have tripped.” Luhan says. Mariah smiles. “Well that’s okay I liked it.” Mariah smiles.

Luhan blushes and moves closer to Mariah and kisses her again. Mariah kisses back. Luhan moves back.

“I love you.” Luhan smiles. Mariah smiles back. “And I love you too.” Mariah smiles. Luhan and Mariah spend the rest of their time in the karaoke room.

The two finally come out after 4 hours of singing and eating. “My throat is so sore I don’t think I’ll be able to speak tomorrow.” Mariah says but laughs.

“Yeah me too.” Luhan laughs as well. Luhan and Mariah arrive back at home.                          

 

 

 Mariah and Luhan go to their room. Since their rooms were opposite each other they were able to see each other before going into their rooms. Mariah leans against her door. “Best day ever.” Mariah smiles to herself. Over behind Luhan’s door Luhan is also leaning against the door.

“I am glad I got to spend the day with you.” Luhan smiles also.