Kidnapped

Let me into your heart

Mariah needed to get out of the house so she went to the park she first told Luhan she would help him. She felt so much pain when she walked into the park and sat down on the swing.

“I miss him so much… I miss everything being normal… why this happen? I do not deserve this.” Mariah sighs. She knew that Luhan hated her but she hoped somewhere he still loved her.

Mariah heard footsteps. She looked up and saw Hana.

“What are you doing here?” Mariah said. Hana laughed.

“Oh I am here to teach you a lesson.” Hana laughs.

Mariah is about to speak when a cloth is put over . Mariah feels her eyes droop and she blacks out.

“Sorry Mariah but we have some issues to discuss.” Hana smiles at her mother as the two drag Mariah towards their car.

Hana’s mother places her gently in and drive off.

“So what are you going to do?” Hana’s mother asks.

“I just want to chat with her, so she knows finally who is behind this and get revenge.” Hana laughs evilly.

 

Kai had come out of his room. He looked inside Mariah’s room and noticed she was not there. He saw a note on her desk and picked it up.

‘I am going to the park. No one come and see me I need time alone to think about things. Mariah’

Kai put back down the note and walked outside closing the door on his way out.

“I hope she comes home soon.” Kai says before heading out. Kai felt a bad feeling rise up. Why did he feel like something was wrong? He knew that something was wrong and he wanted to know if Mariah was okay.

“No she is a strong woman, I should not even be worrying. This is just stupid.” Kai sighs.

 

Mariah started to wake up now. She felt so heavy and she could not move her arms or legs.

“What the hell?” Mariah said trying to move her arms and legs. When she opened her eyes all she saw was a little light bulb above her head and her arms and legs had been roped up.

“Hello? Anyone? Where the hell am i!?” Mariah shouted. She then heard footsteps and saw Hana emerge from the staircase.

“Someone is finally awake, wow you were out for like 3 hours. I thought you would wake up earlier, could have talked more.” Hana smiles and grabs a seat and sits on it facing Mariah.

“Why am I here?” Mariah says looking at Hana.

Hana sighs. “Well my dear Mariah you have caused a lot of trouble for my family and I.” Hana says.

“Dude I have never met your family, how could I have caused something?” Mariah looks to Hana annoyed.

“Wow, I thought you would remember me but I guess not. Anyway ill let you figure it out.

“I was a girl with a sister who went to school in Australia, this other girl then hurt my sister, but do you know how she hurt her?” Hana asks.

“Um no, are you sure you are not confused? Cause I mean I am the nicest person.” Mariah says smiling.

“You! Are you not a nice person ” Hana yells standing up.

“Whoa! Calm down, what is your problem?” Mariah says.

“My problem is you think you’re all good and making someone kill themselves!” Hana says more annoyed now.

“What did you say?” Kills themselves?” Mariah says trying to figure out what Hana is saying.

“Are you dumb or something? Think with that brain, very hard.”

Mariah sat there thinking. She was so stumped. “Refresh my memory if you must.” Mariah says sarcastically.

“You need me to help? Gosh you are so stupid. Okay let’s try this again.”

Hana was getting really frustrated. “I girl died because she killed herself and what school did she go do you ask. She went to…” Hana sais hoping Mariah would piece it together.

Mariah sat there for a second before widening her eyes. “Y-You are Bridget’s sister?” Mariah said surprised.

“Bingo! Finally, you took your time didn’t you?” Hana said finally not as frustrated.

Mariah looked at Hana. “I never knew she had a sister…” Mariah said.

“Yeah well now you do after she killed herself because of you!” Hana yells.

“She was pestering me! She never left me alone! I made one mistake she killed herself, I did not kill her.” Mariah yells.

Hana grabs Mariah’s hair and pulls on it. “Shut up with your lies, she killed herself because of you, she felt the need to kill herself because someone made her feel like crap, that she was worthless and needy! This was on you Mariah.” Hana says letting go of Mariah’s hair.

Mariah yelped and felt her eyes water. “You are insane Hana!.” Mariah shouts.

“I am just getting my revenge, oh now to the good stuff.” Hana smiles and sits in front of Mariah again.

“This is where it gets fun. I heard you have been having a terrible month or so, you know with having Luhan hate your guts, things going wrong I wonder who did it.” Hana smiles innocently at Mariah.

“All this was you?” Mariah asks. Hana laughs and nods.

“Even when you fell over on the track that was also me.”

“So you are doing all this for revenge?” Mariah says.

“Yeah well I needed you to feel how I felt when I lost my sister! Now I don’t want to be harsh and make you kill yourself, otherwise then it is no fun making you suffer.” Hana says.

“So why did you not do anything to me back in Australia?” Mariah asks.

“Well for one your darling friend Kris stopped me with every chance he got, oh and something you should know too, Kris nearly sacrificed himself for you. He thought he would lose you so he was going to kill himself for you.” Hana explains.

Mariah’s eyes widen. “He tried to save me by nearly killing himself?” Mariah asks.

“Yeah but when you moved, I got put into a mental hospital. To be honest I don’t know why. I was able to get out and when I went to Korea, I found out about you, now I am here.” Hana says.

“So Kris knew all this time you were plotting revenge on me?” Mariah asked.

“No he only found out a day or so before the vacation. I knew I needed leverage so I black mailed him.

“How? With what?” Mariah says as she thinks. “You were the reason Luhan came and saw Kris and I talking about when Kris and I kissed.” Mariah said.

“Yeah, I thought it would be a good opportunity, now he hates you and wish he never dated you. My plan is getting better, now I will make you regret making my sister kill herself.” Hana laughs.

 

It had almost been 4 hours since Mariah left to go to the park. Kai was feeling even more anxious. He wanted to go and check on her but did not know if he should.

“Where is she? It does not take 4 hours to be out and its almost night time. I gotta go find her.” Kai says before heading out.

Kai arrives at the park. “Why is she not here… this is bad…” Kai takes out his phone and dials Mariah’s number. It goes straight to voicemail.

“Why is her phone off!?” Kai groans and dials Luhan.

He waits until Luhan answers the phone. “What Kai? I did not really want to answer.” Luhan says sounding annoyed.

“Mariah is missing! She went to the park and that was 4 hours ago, and it is getting dark and her phone went straight to voicemail.” Kai says without taking a breath.

“I do not think she is missing… I will hang up now.” Luhan says as he is about to hang up.

“WAIT! You cannot!” Kai shouts before Luhan could hang up.

“What Kai I do not really care about Mariah.” Luhan says agitated.

“You need to! Please just come help me.” Kai says hoping Luhan says yes.

“Whatever, I will meet you at the park.” Luhan sighs and hangs up.

Kai sighs. “I need to know she is okay before I tell you…” Kai says and waits for Luhan to arrive.

 

Mariah was still roped to a chair. Hana had slapped her and kicked her for about 1 hour. Mariah had developed bruises. Hana was not finished yet. She wanted to hurt Mariah like she hurt her sister.

“You enjoy hurting me don’t you?” Mariah says looking at Hana.

“Well this is pay back for all the crap you made my sister felt because of you not letting her be your friend.” Hana says.

“She was needy…. She was harassing me.” Mariah explains.

Hana slaps her again. “You need to be quiet!” Hana yells.

“When will you let me go?” Mariah asks wincing.

“When I say you can, which will be soon do not worry. I mean no one misses you except for those two idiots Kai and Kris, I mean they probably do not care that you are not back home yet.” Hana smirks.

Mariah was pissed off now. She wanted out and all her body was hurting. “Hana can you come here please?” Mariah asks. Hana walks over.

“Ready to beg?” Hana asks. “No just this.” Mariah hits Hana with her head. She bangs the chair against the wall making the ropes untie. “I need to get out.” Mariah says before running up the stairs and opening the door.

Hana was right on her trail. She tried to close the door but Hana got out before she could shut it.

“You really think you can get away?” Hana laughs and walks closer. Mariah shoves Hana away and runs out the front door. Mariah looks around and runs wherever she could go. Hana ran outside and lost sight of Mariah.

“Damn it! I need to find her.” Hana sighs angrily before running down the street. She looked everywhere, she lost Mariah.

“If she knows what is good for her she will keep shut… hopefully.” Hana sighs and walks back to her house.