Flash Back to how it all happened

Let me into your heart

Hana was at home in her room. She was looking out the window.

“I nearly have my revenge sis. When she finally knows why all this is happening she will regret ever making my sister kill herself.” Hana laughs.

Flash back –

“Lily! Hurry up!” Bridget yelled at her sister from downstairs.

“I am coming just be quiet.” Lily yelled from upstairs. Her sister was always late for school most days.

“Well I would not have to yell if you actually was ready on time.” Bridget said while sighing.

“I am here now.” Lily says as she walks down. Bridget sighed as the two head off to school.

Lily hated school so much, she only went there because her sister forced her.

“Okay so please at least do something in school instead of sitting there doing nothing.” Bridget says.

“Why? I am moving to Korea in like 4 months, I don’t really need to do all this work.” Lily says annoyed.

“Yes because I won’t be there to help you in your studies.” Bridget says and the two arrive at school.

The two parted. Bridget did not have any friends, Lily had about 4. Bridget hated being with lily in school because she had friends when Bridget did not.

There was this one girl who caught Bridget’s eye. A girl named Mariah. She was one of the popular kids. Bridget tried her hardest to become friends but it never worked.

Bridget tried every day to talk to Mariah and become friends. She hoped today would be different.

“Hey Mariah!” Bridget said to Mariah as she walked up to her.

“Um, hi.” Mariah says.

“I missed you.” Bridget smiled making Mariah frown.

“Bridget we never talk, why are you saying you missed me?” Mariah said annoyed.

“We talk all the time, I mean you love me.” Bridget says.

“Bridget… We never talk, I do not love you. Please go away.” Mariah sighs and walks off.

Bridget sighs. “Tomorrow I will try again.”

End of flashback –

Mariah decided not to go out today since it was a weekend. She heard Luhan leave his room. She knew he was going out. She never thought things would turn out this bad. Hana becoming like this.

“Why is Hana like this… what have I done? What did I do? I never met her till now.” Mariah sighs.

Kai heard Mariah talking to herself through the door.

“If only I could tell you Mariah…. Things would be better and she would be out of our lives by now.” Kai says and walks away.

Mariah had cried every night since the vacation. Her eyes were always puffy and Kai and she would always hang at the bench they found. Luhan ignored everyone except Hana. Hana was loving how well Luhan was falling for her trick and how her revenge was doing better than hoped.

Kris always watched Luhan and Hana from afar just to make sure Hana was not doing anything rash.

Luhan’s parents and Mariah’s dad had no idea what was going on. Mariah’s dad was worried about his daughter. He knew Luhan and her broke up but did not know the real reason. Kris would always come over when he could to see Mariah.  

Kai made sure Hana was never aloud over. Kai had told Luhan’s parents to always say no if Luhan asked. This is also what got Luhan even more pissed off at Kai. Luhan then stopped arguing and just went to Hana’s instead. This made it better for Mariah, Kris and Kai.

Start of flash back –

It had been another week and Bridget was getting nowhere with becoming friends with Mariah.

She felt so defeated and started to become tougher with how she approached Mariah.

After school Bridget walked home alone. She saw a figure walking towards her. She saw that it was Mariah’s friend Kris.

“Oi!” Kris said as he stopped in front of Bridget.

“You need to stop pestering Mariah with being her friend.” Kris said.

“We will become friends. She knows it.” Bridget says.

“No you will not.” Kris said before walking away. Bridget felt so annoyed that Kris said she would not be friends with Mariah. This then made Bridget try even harder.

A few weeks later –

Bridget was even worse now. Mariah was now getting hastier. Mariah did not want to come to this but that one day made Mariah lose it.

Bridget had bought food over to Mariah’s group. She even sat with their group. This made everyone including Kris and Mariah annoyed to the max. Mariah knew she had to say something now so she would leave them alone.

“Bridget!” Mariah said as Bridget came closer.

“Yes Mariah?” Bridget said smiling.

“I am now going to say this one more time. I do not want to be your friend. I do not want you sitting here, you are annoying and needy and this will never be your friends. Just go away please you needy little girl!” Mariah yells.

This made everyone in the group and Bridget surprised. Bridget felt tears in her eyes.

“WE WOULD HAVE BEEN FRIENDS YOU FERAL GIRL! YOU ARE NOT WHO I THOUGHT YOU WERE!” Bridget yelled and ran off.

Mariah sighed. She felt bad but also relieved because finally she would have peace from Bridget and nothing would happen badly.

Bridget ran all the way home and locked her door. She felt so betrayed and hurt by everything that happened. Her mind was now all ed and she thought everything was Mariah’s fault.

It had been a week after when bad news struck. Mariah was at school when she heard someone had killed themselves. There was a big post about it on the school board.

When Mariah got home she decided to have a look on it. She saw that a girl named Bridget Faye had committed Suicide a week before. Mariah’s eyes widen at the post. She knew who exactly who Bridget was. It was the girl that Mariah told off because she kept trying to become friends with Mariah.

Mariah freaked out and threw all her stuff on the desk. She fell to the floor screaming. Mariah’s dad and then came in and saw the commotion. He ran over to his daughter.

“Honey what happened?” Mariah’s dad said worriedly.

“I made someone kill themselves!” Mariah screamed as tears flooded her face.

“shhh you did not… baby just shhh.” Donghae said as he hugged Mariah.

“I told her to go away because the girl kept harassing me, I told her to stop being so needy and then she killed herself.” Mariah cried even more making her father grip her tighter.

When Lily found out about Bridget she fall on went rampage and had been emitted into a mental hospital.

Mariah had moved to Korea with her father to start fresh. Mariah’s dad did this so Mariah could start fresh and forget the harsh reasons she left. But this stayed with her forever.

End of flashback –

Hana sighed again. “See you very soon Mariah.” Hana laughed and walked out with her mother who had been standing at the door waiting for Hana.