Chapter 15

Best Friends or Something More?

Bomi POV

It’s been 3 days since I last hugged and kiss Chorong unnie. Who knew it would be this hard?! I went 15 years without kissing her on the lips; I can do it for a week and a half more, right? Who am I kidding? Chorong unnie’s hugs and kisses are like drugs, once you get them you never want to stop getting them.  For the past 3 days Eunji, Naeun, and Hayoung have been extra annoying. They would hug and kiss Chorong unnie on the cheeks in front of me. When I’m just walking around with Chorong unnie, Eunji would pop out of nowhere and hug Chorong unnie and lift her up and spin her. Those kids.

Today we are just going to hang around the dorm and do nothing. Maybe I can trick Chorong unnie into hugging me and kissing me.

“hey, Namjoo-ah. Can you come here really quick?” I called out. Namjoo and Hayoung both gave me a confusing look. I waved my hand gesturing only Namjoo to come.

“yeah, unnie?” she said making her way towards me

“not so loud!” I said in a hushed voice

“what do you need?” Namjoo whispered

“when Chorong unnie comes into the kitchen I need you to scare her for me.”

“why?” Namjoo asked confusingly

“so she can be scared and hug me!”

“aiish unnie, you’re such a cheater!”

“not my fault, I miss her too much.” I said giving her my best puppy dog eyes.

“arrasso arrasso! I’ll go hide now,” she said trying to find a hiding space.

I called out Chorong unnie to come to the kitchen to make some food. When she came out of the room Hayoungie yelled “CHORONG UNNIE!” then engulfed her in a hug. While hugging her I saw Hayoung stick out her tongue at me. That maknae is going to get it soon. I shook my fist in the air and gave her a glare. Chorong unnie was laughing and happily returning the hug as she saw how jealous I was.

“unnie, come here! Let’s make some food to eat.” I said

“why can’t you make it yourself?”

“do you want me to burn down this dorm?”

“you’re right…” she said walking towards me.

As she was coming closer, I gave Namjoo the okay sign. Namjoo came out of the hiding place and screamed “BOO!” causing Chorong unnie to scream her high pitch dolphin scream. Then she came running into my arm, which I happily accepted. I hugged her tightly savoring the moment.

“Namjoo-ah, why in the world did you do that?!” Chorong unnie said holding her heart

“Bomi unnie told me too!” Namjoo said casually then walking back to Hayoung. I’m going to kill those two maknaes.

“yah! I was going to give you a kiss today, but now I guess not.” Chorong unnie said causing me to pout.


Why didn’t I think of this sooner? The best way to make Chorong unnie give in is to make her jealous! Chorong unnie gets really possessive when she’s jealous. She will finally give in and kiss me again! I smiled at the thought of Chorong unnie kissing me. Hehe. I went into the maknaes room to ask them for help.

“unnie, you should really learn how to knock!” Hayoung scolded

“why? You guys are just sitting on the bed and doing nothing.” I said

“yeah, but what if other times we’re doing something else?”

“what kind of something else?” I asked teasingly and giving them a wink

Hayoung was about to answer when Namjoo put her hand around , “what do you need unnie?”

I chuckled at their sight, “I need help. I want to make Chorong unnie jealous, can one of you guys help me?”

“unnie, Chorong unnie is not stupid. If you use one of us she’ll know you’re just trying to make her jealous.” Namjoo explained making me feel dumb.

“you’re right…then what do I do? I miss her hugs and kisses too much!” I whined

“call Sojin unnie!” Hayoung said

“omg that’s really smart!” I exclaimed, “ahh now I know who’s the smart one between the two of you!”

“hey!” Namjoo shouted as I was leaving.

Sojin unnie! Why didn’t I think of that? Chorong unnie has always been jealous at Sojin unnie because she thinks that unnie has feelings for me. When I asked her that, she started laughing saying that she only has sisterly love for me, but Chorong unnie doesn’t know that! Haha. I laughed evilly to myself. I took out my phone to call Sojin unnie hoping that she’s free.

“hello?” she answered

“unnie! Are you free today?”

“why? Does my baby miss me?”

“of course! If you’re not busy come to Apink dorm in an hour! Let’s hangout here”

“wouldn’t Chorong get jealous?”

“that’s what I need to ask you also, can you help make her jealous? Pleasee and don’t ask why!” I used my ageyo voice knowing she can’t say no

“arrasso, I’ll be there in an hour!” she said the hung up.

YES! I have to be careful though. Chorong unnie might just end up being mad at me if I go too far. What should I do? We can always go out to eat and then Sojin unnie will be holding onto my arms and kissing me on the cheeks and stuff. Or we can stay home and cook ourselves, which might be easier since if it’s in public some fans may get the wrong ideas. I need the two maknaes to get out of the house so it will just be Chorong unnie, Sojin unnie, and I.

I went into the maknae room again and once I walked in I saw them jumped and were panting a bit.

“whoa, what were you two doing?” I asked eyeing them

“n-nothing!” Hayoung stuttered

“suree…”

“unnie, what do you need now?” Namjoo getting a pillow ready to throw it at me if I made fun more

“I need you two to get out of here for a bit, I’m going to have dinner with Chorong unnie and Sojin unnie,” I said handing them my credit card, “here, dinner is on me.”

“ooh Hayoung-ah let’s go shopping after!” Namjoo said excitedly while Hayoung nodded in agreement then went out of the room.

I went into Chorong unnie’s room to see that she’s still taking her nap. She’s just so beautiful. How can a person be this beautiful? It was so tempting to kiss her right now, but last time I tried that she thought I was a stranger and nearly ripped my arm off.

“unnie! Wake up!” I said shaking her

“why?” she asked in that beautiful sleepy voice of hers

“Sojin unnie is coming over, let’s go prepare dinner.”

Chorong unnie immediately got up, “why is Sojin unnie coming over?”

“I invited her! Since I haven’t seen her in a while, I thought it’d be nice for us to hangout.” Just then the doorbell rang, “oh that must be her!” I said excitedly trying to get Chorong unnie jealous right away.

I let Sojin unnie in and at the same time Chorong unnie came out and greeted her. After greeting her Chorong unnie came to my side and held my hands. I guess it’s working already.

“Sojin unnie!” I said hugging her, but Chorong unnie didn’t let go of my hand so it was an awkward one-arm hug.

 

Chorong POV

Freaking Yoon Bomi. She knows how jealous I get at Sojin unnie and yet here she is inviting her over. Is she trying to get me jealous? No…Bomi isn’t that smart to use Sojin unnie. Maybe she really did want to hangout with her. 

“so what are we doing, baby?” Sojin unnie asked sweetly

Ugh. This sickens me. Can’t she see that we’re together? Is she trying to flirt with my Bomi?

“let’s make our own food today, I really miss some American food.” Bomi said pouting, making Sojin unnie pat her on the head.

Bomi let go my hand and then linked arms with Sojin unnie and went to the kitchen. I felt my heart drop. Truth be told, I really miss hugging Bomi and kissing her sweet lips. I didn’t want to give in though; she wanted to hurt me in the beginning so she has to suffer for a bit. Who knew that I’d be suffering too? Maybe I’ll give in just for today. Just to show Sojin unnie that Bomi is mine. I walked into the kitchen and saw Bomi chopping some vegetable, while Sojin unnie was taking out the pots and pans.

“Chorong unnie, look! I cut them perfectly, aren’t you proud?” Bomi giving a proud smile.

“yes yes, good job!” I praised her

“then can I get a kiss here?” She said pointing to her lips.

How I wanted to give in and kiss her, but I held back myself. “Did you forget our deal?” I said eyeing her

“you’re so mean unnie!” Bomi pouted, “Sojin unnie, can you give me a kiss?”

Yoon Bomi. You are so dead tonight.

Sojin unnie went to Bomi and kissed her on the cheeks then patted her head saying, “good job!”

The interactions between Sojin unnie and Bomi are starting to get on my nerve. Throughout making dinner Sojin unnie kept praising Bomi at the littlest thing and kissing her on the cheeks. Sometimes Sojin unnie would backhug Bomi and Bomi would be smiling ear-to-ear. I told myself that I should give in and kiss Bomi on the lips to show Sojin that Bomi is mine and only mine, but my pride wouldn’t let me. We sat down and ate together. I was staying quiet most of the times because I didn’t really know what to say. They seemed like a real couple. They were talking and laughing, then they’d hold hands sometimes. Sojin unnie kissed her on the cheeks a couple of times too. I felt like I was the third wheel. I held onto Bomi’s hand, but I was the other only gripping onto her hand, she didn’t hold it back. Maybe Bomi got tired of waiting for me and misses the skinship so she’s looking for someone new. Maybe I should just give in.

“oh Bomi, you got some cream on the side of your lips.” Sojin unnie said leaning in to wipe it away, but I stopped her.

“it’s okay unnie, I got it.” I said, then leaned in and kissed it away. I wanted to pull back, but my lip moved onto her lips automatically. She responded back right away. Oh gosh. I missed these lips so much. We pulled back when we heard Sojin unnie coughing. I put my head down, embarrassed about what just happened.

“I need to go meet Yura now, so I’m going to go! Let’s hangout again soon!” Sojin unnie said getting up. We walked her to the door and Bomi gave Sojin unnie a long hug. Then Bomi kissed Sojin unnie on the cheeks, which made my heart drop because usually it was unnie that kissed her, not the other way around.

After Sojin unnie left Bomi was about to get sit on the couch, but I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the bedroom.

“yah! What was that?”

“what was what?” Bomi asked acting clueless

“did you not see the way she was acting towards you? She was acting like you’re her girlfriend!”

“aww unnie, were you jealous?” She asked sitting on the bed

“Bbom-ah, you’re mine. No one else to supposed to touch you like that!”

“you say I’m yours, but you don’t even touch me like that.” Bomi muttered

“so you did this on purpose huh? You were just trying to make me jealous?” I said in a scary tone as I was walking towards her

“n-no?” She tried to say, but came out as a question.

I stopped in front of her, then I pushed her shoulder so she would be laying on the bed. Then I got on top of her and straddle her.

“u-unnie, w-w-what are you doing?” Bomi stuttered

“I thought you wanted this?”

“I-I do, but what about our deal of me not hugging or kissing you for 2 weeks?” Bomi asked and I can see her face starting to turn red

“forget that.” I said then crashed my lips onto hers. Ugh this feels like heaven. We stayed in our position for a little while, and then I moved from lips to her jawline. Then to her neck. She let out a couple of moans, which made me wanted to continue on. I slid my hand under her shirt and started feeling her stomach. She whimpered at my cold touches. I smirked at how weak she is right now. Usually she is the dominant one when it comes to skinship like this.

“Bbom-ah, are you enjoying this?” I asked seductively

“y-yes.” I can hear the pleasure in Bomi’s voice. I can see in her eyes that she wanted me to continue on and wanted more.

“okay!” I said getting up, then walked out of the room.

“What!” Bomi said running out of the room following me.

“what?” I asked giving an innocent look

“t-that’s it?”

“yeah. And the deal is back on, no kissing me or hugging me for another week.” I said sticking out my tongue.

“ahhh unnie! You’re such a tease!” Bomi pouted then slumped onto the couch.

I felt bad, but I couldn’t help but laugh. That’s what you get for trying to make me jealous. I walked over to the couch and sat by her. I took her arm and wrapped them around my waist, and then I rested my head onto her chest. This is the perfect position for us. Bomi kissed me on the head, and we both sighed in content. I can stay like this forever.


I want to continue this story, but then I'm pretty sure every chapter it would have problems haha. I like writing misunderstandings and problems better than writing the make-up part. Well anyways, thank you again! ^_______________^ <3