Chapter 12

Best Friends or Something More?

Chorong POV

On the way to the airport I was sitting in the passenger seat while Annie sat in the backseat. My fingers were interlocked with Bomi’s and although it felt really nice, I couldn’t help but feel guilty. I felt like I was rubbing in my relationship in front of her, even though I really wasn’t. The car ride was quiet because none of us knew what we to talk about. When we got there, all of us got out of the car. Bomi went straight to the trunk to get the suitcases, Annie tried to get them back from her, but Bomi was persistent on carrying them. I thought that was really nice of her, I knew deep down she also felt guilty about the situation. After she checked in her bags, we stood in front of the entrance and said our goodbyes. Annie asked to say goodbye to Bomi alone, so I went to sit at a nearby bench.

I was feeling iffy about what she might say, but I’m pretty sure it’ll just be a normal friend goodbye. I was staring at them talk. Annie said something. Then Bomi said something. Then Annie gave a sad smile. I guess Bomi was saying something about not feeling the same way or just staying as friends. Then Bomi was starting to turn away, when suddenly Annie grabbed Bomi’s shoulder to turn her around and kissed her on the lips. Did she just kiss my girlfriend in front of me? It’s been more than 5 seconds. My pabo’s lip is still on hers. Why isn’t Bomi pushing her off yet? Then Bomi finally pushed her off and started walking back towards me. I saw Annie looking at Bomi longingly then turned around and went into the entrance.

As Bomi was walking towards me I started getting up and walking away from her. She ran after me and tried to stop me by putting her hand on my shoulder, but I shrugged it off and walked faster. When we got into the car I just stared ahead not bothering to look at Bomi.

“Chorong unnie…” Bomi said reaching for my hand. I moved not wanting any physical contact. I know it wasn’t Bomi’s fault, but I can’t help but be mad.

“it’s not my fault she kissed me, she just did it out of nowhere.” Bomi explained. I still ignored her. It’s not a good feeling seeing someone else kiss your girlfriend. This is the 2nd time I saw them kissing so it just made me feel even more horrible.

“Chorong unnie. Talk to me. Why are you ignoring me and being mad at me when I didn’t do anything wrong?” Bomi said starting to get mad.

I wanted to answer, but I couldn’t. I didn’t want to. I still felt mad at her. Maybe I’m overacting, but I can’t help it. Originally we were supposed to go back to Bomi’s apartment, but instead she drove us back to the Apink dorm.

“get out.” Bomi said coldly.

I felt my heart stabbed a thousand times hearing those words. I can feel the tears threatening to fall so I hurried and got out. Once Bomi drove off I let me tears flow down my cheeks then ran up the dorm.

“unnie, what’s wrong?” Eunji asked worriedly. Luckily she was the only one that was home. If the others were here they would make a big deal out of it. I told Eunji that I’d tell her once I calmed down. I went straight in to my room and cried even harder.

 

Bomi POV

I can’t believe Chorong unnie is mad at me. It wasn’t even my fault! Annie came onto me again! I had no control over her! Ugh. Why is Chorong unnie so short-tempered? We’ve only been together for a day and she’s already doubting our relationship and getting mad at me for no reason! I heard my phone ringing and I thought it might be Chorong unnie so I ignored it, but when I checked it was Eunji calling me.

“hello?” I answered

“yah! What did you do to Chorong unnie?”

“what did I do? SHE got mad at me for no reason!” I said almost yelling

“she wouldn’t be mad for no reason. What happened?”

“when Annie was saying bye to me she came onto me again and kissed me! I politely pushed her off and then I went back to Chorong unnie. When I tried to talk to her she completely ignored me. You know how much I hate being ignored! I tried to explain, but she still didn’t talk to me. So then when I dropped her off, I told her to get out. That one I feel bad about, but it’s her fault!”

“Bomi! Why are you so stupid! She saw another person kissing her girlfriend! Of course she would be mad!” Eunji said shouting at me

“but it wasn’t my fault!”

“it doesn’t matter. How would you feel if you saw someone kissing Chorong unnie?”

“of course I would be mad, but I wouldn’t be mad at Chorong unnie!”

“really? You wouldn’t feel mad at her at all?”

“maybe a little bit.” I admitted

“see! Of course Chorong unnie got even madder since this is her 2nd time seeing you kiss her!”

“omg. Why I am so stupid!”

“finally you figured it out! Now you have to find a way to apologize her, soon!”

“alright I will. I’ll talk to her about it tomorrow. I should let her cool off right now. Thanks for setting me straight.”

“alright, you better fix it soon!” Eunji said then hung up.

Why am I so stupid? I should have been more understanding. I keep hurting Chorong unnie with Annie. I’m such an idiot. ‘Chorong unnie, please don’t be too mad at me. I’ll go and fix it tomorrow.’ I thought to myself.


The next day I went to Apink’s dorm around 6 in the morning to surprised Chorong unnie. They didn’t have any schedule today, I was really happy about that because now I’m able to spend the whole with Chorong unni trying to make her stop being mad at me. I snucked into the dorm and noticed that everyone is sleeping. I went into Chorong unnie’s room to see her sleeping like a baby. I noticed that her eyes were puffy and swollen. ‘I’m so sorry Chorong unnie…’ I thought. I went back out to the kitchen to make breakfast. Hayoung was the first one to wake up so she came and helped me. One by one everyone started waking up except for Chorong unnie. I told Eunji to go check if she was still sleeping, but Eunji told me that she’s awake. She just doesn’t feel like getting out of bed. I knew that this was my fault.

I put Chorong unnie’s breakfast on a tray and then went into her room.

“yah don’t you little kids ever knock anymore!” Chorong unnie yelled, but immediately stopped when she saw that it was me. She turned the other way making her back face me.

“unnie, I made you breakfast.” I said.

No response. I put the tray on her nightstand then went to sit on her bed. She scooted further away. ‘Aiish unnie. You’re the oldest, but you’re acting like a baby right now.’ I thought to myself.

“Chorong unnie…” I said again. No response.

“Rong unnie…” Again no response.

“babe…” I said with my really soft and sad voice. I heard her sighed then she turned her whole body to face me.

“I’m really sorry, I shouldn’t have gotten mad yesterday.” I said taking her hand into mine. I can see that her eyes have softened.

“I didn’t understand why you were so mad, but now I do. If someone kissed my angel I’d be mad too. Unnie, I promise that these lips will only be kissed by yours! Don’t be mad, okay? Let’s go on a date today!”

I can see a small smile on Chorong unnie’s face, but it quickly disappeared when she saw me staring at her. She stayed quiet so I decided to tease.

“I guess you’re still mad at me. I’ll just take these lips and find someone else to kiss them. Maybe Hayoungie will kiss them, she does have some nice lips.” I said getting up only to be pulled back down roughly.

“yah, do you want to die?” Chorong unnie said giving me a glare

“I’m just kidding unnie!” I said smiling then leaning in to kiss her, but she raised her hand and stopped me

“let’s get this straight, okay? Your lips belong to me. No one can ever touch them, or even look at them. Got it?” She said then grabbed me by the collar and kissed me roughly but sweetly. I happily returned the kiss feeling happy that Chorong unnie isn’t mad anymore.

“hey unnies, we’re about-” Hayoung came in, but stopped and then ran away screaming, “my eyes!”

“sheesh, you kids really need to learn how to knock!” Chorong unnie complained.

“haha, come on unnie. Eat your breakfast then let’s go out!” I said moving the tray to the bed.

“feed me!” Chorong unnie said opening then pointing at

“unnie, you’re not a baby!”

“I thought I was your baby.” Chorong unnie said pouting

“now you’re the one being so cheesy!” I said then started to feed Chorong unnie.

We decided to have a double date with Eunji and Naeun. We asked Hayoung and Namjoo, but since they barely got together they wanted to have their own date. We went to the movie theater to just have a movie date. When we got there Eunji and I wanted to watch a scary movie while Chorong unnie and Naeun wanted to watch a romantic movie.

“how about we do rock, paper, scissor?” Chorong unnie suggested

“okay, go do it Eunji!” I said pushing Eunji. After doing it 3 times we won!

“alright, let’s go!” I said excitedly. Chorong unnie and Naeun stayed at their spot afraid to go watch the scary movie. Eunji and I laughed at their reactions, and then dragged them into the theater.

When the movie was starting something already popped up causing everyone to scream. Chorong unnie’s grip got tighter and tighter as the movie played. She would scream and then hide herself behind me. I look over to Eunji and Naeun and saw that Naeun was doing the same thing. Eunji had her arms wrapped around Naeun protectively, which I found really cute.

“Bbom-ah…” Chorong unnie whispered

“yeah?”

“can we get out of here? I don’t think I can take the movie, it’s too scary.”

“alright unnie.” I said then got up and grabbed her hand and led her out. I texted Eunji saying that we would be outside.

Chorong unnie seemed really scared from the movie that it made me feel guilty. We should have just watched the romantic movie. I’m so stupid.

“unnie, I’m sorry that we watched that movie.” I said hugging her really tight

“it’s okay Bbom-ah, I hate that I’m so easily scared.” She said returning my embrace.

“stay here, okay? I’ll go buy us some ice cream to cheer you up.” I said heading to the food counter thingy. (Forgot what it’s called)

Chorong unnie’s eyes lit up at the mention of ice cream. I smiled at Kid Rong then walked off. I went up to order and while waiting for the order I looked back and saw Chorong unnie was hugging some guy. Who is that? He doesn’t look like an idol. The lady at the counter gave me our ice cream cones, but I just stayed there watching Chorong unnie and that guy. They were talking for a bit and laughing. Now they’re hugging again! Isn’t one hug enough?! This time it was a long hug. I felt my hand getting cold; I realized that I was crushing the ice cream cone. I ordered the ice cream again, this time getting it in a cup. I walked back to Chorong unnie and handed her the ice cream.

Chorong POV

“Bbom-ah, you’re not eating?” I asked

“no.” she said  

“here, have some! Ahhh!” I said trying to feed me

“I don’t want any.” She said turning my head

“hey are you okay? What’s wrong?” I asked worriedly

“nothing.”

“Bbom-ah, tell me.” I said taking my hand

“nothing.”

“Bomi…” I said making her face me. She then shut her eyes trying to avoid eye contacts.

I kissed her on the forehead. Her eyes stayed shut. Then I kissed her on the cheeks. No response again. Then I moved to her lips. I can see that her eyes relaxed a bit, but they remained closed. I decided to give it one last try and went for her neck.

“unnie!” she said, her eyes immediately shot opened, “we’re in public!”

“your fault for not opening your eyes!” I yelled at her, “Now tell me what’s wrong?”

“it’s nothing. I’m just being stupid.”

“Bomi.” I said sternly, knowing she’ll give in to that

“alright! I saw you hugging a random guy.” Bomi explained. Aiish pabo.

“he wasn’t a random guy!” I said

“then who was he?”

I decided to a bit, “my other lover.”

“unnie, be serious! Who was he?” Bomi asked sounding a little irritated

“he was an old friend from middle school. We haven’t seen each other in almost 10 years that’s why I was hugging him.”

“r-realy?” Bomi’s mood changed instantly. I nodded my head.

“that’s great! We’re good then! Can I have some ice cream now?” she said opening like a little kid.

“wow I think this was the first time I saw you be jealous.” I said smiling

“why do you look so happy about that?” she asked looking at me weirdly

“I think it’s cute. Usually I’m the jealous one.” I said feeding her ice cream

“unnie, you’re mine. Just like how no one can kiss my lips, no one can touch you.” Bomi said pouting.

“arrasso I won’t let anyone touch me anymore.” I said happily eating my ice cream.

“unnie! Stay still!” Bomi said suddenly causing me to tense up

“what what? I-is it a bug?”

Bomi leaned in closer to me making my heart pound at every movement she made. She placed her lips on mine and started kissing me for a bit. I happily returned the kiss feeling like the happiest girl on earth.

“sheesh! Get a room!” Eunji said while covering Naeun’s eyes. We both pulled apart at the sound of Eunji voice.

“not my fault, Bomi came onto me!” I said defending myself

“it’s your fault for having ice cream on your lip and looking so beautiful!” Bomi said defending herself. I smiled at what she said.

“I don’t need to hear your reasons,” Eunji said gagging, “let’s go home and make food together to eat!”

We all got into the car and drove back to the dorm. I saw Eunji and Naeun sleeping on each other. I smiled at how cute they are. I want my relationship with Bomi to be like 2Eun. They’re always so caring to each other and rarely had problems. We finally arrive at the dorm; the others went up first while I went to get the mail. As I was making my way up the stairs and looking at the mail, a certain letter caught my eye.

To: Park Chorong

From: Annie

From Annie? What could it be about? Is it a hate letter? I went straight to my room to sit on my bed to open the letter.

“unnie!” Bomi said opening the door

“yah! Don’t you knock!” I shouted, when she suddenly opened the door I felt my heart jump out.

“oh right sorry!” she said closing the door. Then she knocked on the door. Aiish that cute pabo.

“I’ll be out in a minute!” I said.

I can feel my hand shaking as I was opening the letter. As I was reading, tears were running down my cheek. When I was done I was crying uncontrollably. Is this really true? 


Another update because i won't be able to update tomorrow! hehe. As Asgaoplease said "this is too good to be true." *sigh* what problem does Chomi have now?