Chapter 11

Best Friends or Something More?

Bomi POV

It’s been a week since Chorong unnie came back in my life. Unnie is still nice and normal with me, but at the same time I feel like she’s trying to avoid me. Last time when she was sick she slept for a while. Then when she woke up, she only came out for food, thanked me for it, and then went back to her room. When I went in to talk to her she said that she still feeling tired and needed more rest so I let her. I leaned in to kiss her forehead, but she dodged it by turning the other way. I thought maybe it was unintentional, but the more I think about it I’m pretty sure it was on purpose. After that since Apink didn’t have a schedule with us for the rest of the week I would go visit their dorm to say hi and stuff. Chorong unnie would greet me with a smile and a hug, and then talk to me for a bit. After that she would go back to talking to her members leaving me sitting alone. Today Apink is scheduled to shoot the commercial again. I thought this was a great opportunity to hangout with Chorong unnie.

When they came in, they all greeted me happily. Chorong unnie ran and hugged me really tight, which made me happy. I thought she was going to stay a bit to talk to me, but after letting me go she ran back to Hayoung and interlocked their fingers. I couldn’t help but feel jealous. Eunji was walking behind them hand-in-hand with Naeun, so I ran and grabbed Eunji’s arm.

“sorry Naeun! Gonna borrow your girlfriend again!” I said then dragging Eunji into an empty room.

“seriously, again?”

“what’s up with Chorong unnie? Is she mad at me or something? Something just feels off with her.” I said

“like you don’t know.” Eunji said crossing her arm

“what?”

“I thought you were falling for Chorong unnie, what are you doing going around kissing Annie?” Eunji semi-yelled at me

“h-how did you know that?”

“Chorong unnie saw you that day! How could you?!” Eunji said punching my arm

“ow ow that hurt!” I said rubbing my arm, “it’s not like I wanted to kiss her. She forced it on me!”

“really? Are you sure?”

“of course I’m sure! I love Chorong unnie, I don’t want to kiss anyone else except her!”

“did you just say you love Chorong unnie?” Eunji said with wide eyes

“yes. I admit it. I love Chorong unnie. I want her to be mine. I want her to be my girlfriend. I want her to be my future wife.” I said finally admitting out loud that I don’t just like my best friend, but I’m in love with her

“finally!” Eunji said excitedly

“is that why Chorong unnie is mad at me? Aiish. She should have told me.”

“it’s not easy for her, Bomi. You should go explain to her and confess!”

“what! I can’t confess. What if I lose her? I don’t want to lose her Eunji-ah.” I said with my head down

“look, maybe you should hear this from her yourself, but Chorong unnie likes you too. So go and confess already!” Eunji said

“r-really? She likes me? Since when?!”

“go talk to her and find out.” Eunji said then she started leaving.

Omo. Is she telling the truth? Does Chorong unnie like me too? I can’t believe she saw me and Annie kissed! That day Annie told me that she was falling hard for me. Before I could tell her my true feelings, she kissed me. I was shocked at first so I couldn’t do anything. When I came back to my senses I pushed her off and kindly told her that I like Chorong unnie. I told her that I wanted us to stay friends, which Annie was not happy about. For the past week I haven’t talked to her and she’s been staying at a hotel. Oh man I really need to find Chorong unnie to explain to her. I ran out of the room and went to the set to see her just sitting and watching the others shoot their scene.

“unnie!” I said running up to her

“yea Bbom-ah?”

“let’s go somewhere and talk. I need to tell you something.”

“can it wait? It’s almost time for my scene.” Chorong unnie said

“no it can’t!” I said then grabbing her hand and dragging her to an empty room. I feel like I’ve been doing that to a lot of people lately.

“ow Bbom-ah that hurt.” She said rubbing her wrist

“sorry! Are you okay?” I said examining her wrist

“I’m fine, what did you wanted to talk about?” Chorong unnie said sitting down

“about last week…you saw Annie and I kissing, right?” I can see Chorong unnie’s expression changing

“yeah. You two make a really cute couple.” Chorong unnie said bitterly

“unnie, we’re not a couple.” I said

“oh. So you just go around making out with people then?” she asked crossing her arms

“no! Let me explain. That day Annie confessed to me her feelings and then she kissed me. I was so shocked at first so I couldn’t do anything. When I realized what was happening I quickly pushed her off and told her that I didn’t feel the same way.”

“you don’t?” Chorong unnie asked, her expression changing again, but to a happier one

“of course I don’t. I have no feelings for her. I do have feelings for someone else though.”

“w-who?” Chorong unnie asked nervously

“you.” I said looking at her straight in the eyes.

 

Chorong POV

“You.”

Did I hear that right? Did Bomi just say she has feelings for me? Is this a dream? If it is, please don’t wake me up.

“w-w-what did you say?” I stuttered. My heart was beating so fast I felt like it was going to pop out.

What Bomi did next definitely made my heart stopped. She pulled my chair closer to her then leaned in and captured my lips with hers. ‘Bomi is kissing me. Omg’ I thought. I slowly returned the kiss. My mind went blank and I felt the world spinning. ‘Is this what true happiness feels like?’ We stayed like that for a while until we had to pull apart to breath.

“unnie, I don’t know if you feel the same way, but I’m in love with you. I keep falling for you everyday. Do you feel the same way?” Bomi asked shyly then looking away

“Bbom-ah, look at me.” Bomi turned back her head and looked at me in the eyes

“I’ve been in love with you since the day we met. I loved you since, I love you now, and I will always love you till the end of times.”

“r-really?! Oh I’m so happy Chorong unnie!” she said then attacking me with her hug

“I’m so happy too!” I laughed at her cuteness

“so uhh unnie, will you be my girlfriend?”

“of course! I’d be the stupidest person on Earth if I said no.” I said then kissing her again. These lips. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of them.

After our little talk and make-out session we went back to the set. Everyone stared at us with wide smiles on their faces.

“why are you looking at us so creepily?” Bomi asked

“from the looks of your red swollen lips, your interlocked fingers, and your happy vibe I’m going to guess that you guys finally got together!” Eunji said. I blushed at how she noticed our red lips.

“congratulations!” the others said.

After we finished filming we all went back to Apink dorm to relax. We sat in the living room watching TV. Bomi was sitting on the couch and I was sitting on her lap while she had her arms wrapped around my waist. I couldn’t ask for a better position. I can finally say that Bomi is mine. She’s my Bomi. No one else will steal her away from me.

“unnie.” Bomi whispered in my ear, sending shiver down my spine

“hmm?”

“will you come sleep at my apartment tonight?”

“why? Are you going to miss me that much?” I said teasing her

“yes of course! And I want to spend the night with my girlfriend.” My girlfriend. I love hearing that word coming out of Bomi’s mouth.

“then sure! By the way, what happened with you and Annie? Where is she staying now?”

“right now she’s staying at a hotel. She told me that she’s going back to California tomorrow afternoon.”

“oh that’s good then!” I said feeling happy, but a little bit guilty at the same time

“yeah, I’ll be dropping her off so I won’t be able to see you till 6 ish.”

“what? You’re going to drop her off? Alone?”

“babe, she’s still my friend. Don’t worry, okay? I told her that we got together, she understood. Don’t you trust me?”

“of course I trust you!” I said giving her a peck on her lip. I definitely love this whole girlfriend thing. I can freely kiss Bomi and touch her all I want.

“can I ask you something? Did you ever had feelings for Annie?” I asked kind of afraid of her answer

“I did for a bit, but then I realized that you’re the person I’m in love with.” She said kissing my forehead. I smiled at her answer.

We ate dinner with the members and then after Bomi drove us back to her apartment. I was feeling excited to be able to sleep on the same bed as Bomi again. This time I can cuddle with her as much as I want without hiding my true feelings. I still can’t believe after all these years Bomi is finally mine. She was definitely worth waiting for. I went into the bedroom and laid on the bed waiting for Bomi. She came out wearing a short short and an oversized t-shirts that covered the shorts making it look like she was wearing no pants. My heart was beating fast at how y she looked.

“unnie if you keep staring at me like that I’m afraid we’re going to do something more than sleeping tonight.” She said winking at me.

“y-yah! Stop talking like that!” I said throwing a pillow at her. She climbed onto the bed and laid right next to me. This feels really right.

“Bbom-ah?”

“yeah baby?” she answered giving me her adorable smile. Baby. How can one word make my heart beat wildly?

“can I go with you tomorrow to drop Annie off the airport?”

“why do you want to go? Are you afraid I might cheat on you?” she asked in a serious tone

“of course not! I just want to be there with you.”

“alright then, we’ll go to the airport at 4 tomorrow.”

Bomi’s hands were slowly going around my waist then she pulled me closer to her body. She then got up and straddled me.

“Bbom-ah, w-what are you doing?” I asked getting shivers as she leaned in closer

“last week you were torturing me by tickling me, so I’m simply just getting my revenge.” She whispered near my ears sending more shivers down my spine.

She captured my lips and started kissing me. When I was finally responding back she stopped causing me to pout. She laughed at my reaction then leaned into my neck. She started kissing my neck trying to find my ‘it’ spot. When she finally out it a moan escaped my mouth. She stopped and looked at me giving me her devious smirk.

“so that’s where it is.” She said going back to my neck. How can this feel so good? I can feel Bomi’s hands on the bottom of my shirt ready to take it off any time. As much as I wanted this to go further, I felt like we were moving too fast.

“Bbom-ah, let’s take things slow, okay?” Bomi pulled back from my neck and instantly I started missing her lips.

“oh sorry unnie! You’re just so beautiful and y,” she said whispering the last part near my ear again, “I just couldn’t control myself.” I was blushing really hard after what she said. She got off me then laid next to me, her arm wrapped around my waist instinctively. I turned to face her and kissed her on the lips.

“I’ll never get tired of these lips,” I said

“good, because I’ll never get tired of you kissing me.” Bomi said pulling me so I would be laying on her chest. “Unnie, can you hear that? It’s my heart beating only for you!”

“haha!” I started laughing

“why are you laughing unnie?” Bomi asked pouting

“I didn’t know you were so cheesy!”

“I’m only cheesy for you!” she said winking at me. I just laughed and snuggled into her chest. I’m finally in Bomi’s arms and I can call her mine. This is one of the best days ever!


YAY FOR CHOMI ^___________^