Goodnight Claude Michaelis

To Love a Human [A Claude x Male!Reader Story]
 You woke up to a headache. Then flashes of what happened came back to you. You shook your head and looked around. You were in a room...on a bed.
 
*Did the man that rescued me capture me?* You shook your head and saw that the door was opening. A voice called out.
 
"Hey, I'm coming in." A tall man with dark hair, a pair of glasses and brown eyes came in. 
 
*He is rather handsome~...wait...WHAT THE HELL am I thinking?! He could be a e for all I kn-*
 
"Are you alright?" He sat on the bed right next to you.
 
"A-ah...Yes. I'm fine thank you...were you the one who sa-"
 
"Saved you from my boss, yes. Was he not your father?"
 
"Ah yes...but him and my mother are divorced.... My name is (M/n) (L/n). Who may you be?" You stretched out your hand to shake his. He returned the gesture.
 
"Michaelis, Claude Michaelis."
 
"Well it is nice to meet you Mr. Micha-"
 
"Claude is fine."
 
"Oh...um...okay. It is nice to meet you, Mr. Claude." You both shook hands.
 
"Just Claude is fine. No formalities are needed unless we are in my job. But may I ask what were you doing with your father? You don't have to answer if you don't want to." You shook your head and told him everything, about how it was supposed to be a meeting and instead turned out to be an investigation with a bit of .
 
"...and then he tried to me. B-but you came and rescued me, which I am thankful for."
 
"Your welcome. You should be heading home. It is late." You took out your phone and saw he was right, it was almost 10 and you promised to be home by 8, 8:30 if something happened.
 
*She is going to kill me!...yet again if I leave right now...there could be another chance of almost getting again out in the streets...and if it is in the streets...No one will help me... I can tell her that I will be staying over with a friend....yeah...But then I'd have to ask the host for permission and....well...* "He-hey?...Claude?"
 
"Hm?"
 
"Mind if I stay at your place?"
 
"...Why? Don't you have a home?"
 
"No, I do but I...well...kind of broke a promise...." You went on your knees and pleaded. "PLEASE oh PLEASE let me stay?" Claude's eyes widened a little and he then started to think and finally agreed. "Yes! Now let me call my mother to tell her that I'm with a friend." You pulled out your phone and dialed her number. After a while she answered.
 
"Hello? (M/n)? Where are you? What happ-"
 
"Mom, mom! I got a question...."
 
"...What is it?"
 
"Can I stay with a friend tonight?"
 
-5MinutesOfPleading-
 
"Then it is settled! Thank you mom!" You then hanged up and looked at Claude.
 
"She let you stay?"
 
"Yes. Being an obedient boy has paid off! Also if I hadn't made an excuse I could have been killed by her!"
 
"...She would have killed you if you didn't stay?"
 
"N-no. That is just an exaggeration. What I mean is that she was going to be talking to me or teaching me a lesson...or something like that."
 
"Hm, I see. You should get to bed. It is late."
 
"Hmm...Well it kind of isn't late..."
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"....I usually sleep at...12 or 1...in the morning...."
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Hope you guys like it! PLEASE comment! Follow me as well! My updates will be kind of slow (because I will be busy) but I will continue to write more stories!
Next Chapter: Secret Untold

See y'all next time! °*°