A Shadow That Rescued Me?

To Love a Human [A Claude x Male!Reader Story]
You woke up early in the morning. You didn't want to, for you were EXTREMELY popular with the girls, not only girls tho, also men. Many people would send you letters saying that they love you and that they'd protect you from EVERYTHING. But it was all a lie. You only woke up early because you were going to be meeting with your father. Both your parents were divorced and your father worked rather far. You sighed.
 
*I wonder if he still remembers me. It has been years since I last saw him...
 
You shook your head and then got ready to go.
 
-5hourslater-
 
 You finally made it to the building where your father worked. He didn't own the building but he had a high status for all the 'hard work' he had done. You never knew what his 'work' exactly was, you didn't pay much attention to it. You went inside the building. You then took the stairs to the 10th floor. There was an elevator but you preferred the work out.
 
After you made it to his office, you knocked on his door and he said a small come in.
 
"Ah! Hello son! How are you? Come here and take a seat! Oh and can you please close the door?"
 
"Hello father." You then closed the door, sat on a chair that was in front of your father's desk and you continued. "I am doing fine." Your father simply nodded.
 
"So, have you found anyone you would like to marry yet? Or are you still waiting?" Your father smiled and it made you get shivers. You frowned.
 
"No, I am still single and I have no desire on marrying yet. I am only 16 years old."
 
"O-oh really? I thought you were like...19 or 20..."
 
"...So you didn't even remember my age?" Silence. That is what followed, so you decided to change the subject and ask him about a little rumor you heard.
 
"So is it true that you are going to get remarried?" You had no tone in your voice. He simply smiled.
 
"Yes, I am marrying the owner of the corporation next door." He pointed to a building behind him through a glass window. "She is rather beautiful."
 
You knew too well. Lies. He was lying. You were an expert when it came out to digging out information. You could even be considered a detective. So you pushed his buttons. You looked down and smirked while crossing both hands.
 
"So you are marrying her because of her beauty, well alright......or is it her money, her status..." you looked up. "Or am I wrong?"
 
All of a sudden your father stood up and ran up to you. He grabbed you from your shirt, he stood you up and pushed you to a wall. He then held your hands above your head. He was even more stronger than you that he only used one hand to hold back both of yours.
 
"And who are you gonna tell? No one will believe ya!" He was smirking and you were scared. "Your mother...I never loved her. I loved her money! Until my fiance' s corporation became even more rich! I then knew she wasn't the richest, so I got the lady to fall in love with me and viola!"
 
"And what does that have to do with me? My mother told me you wanted to see me."
 
"Ah you. You became popular with all the women and men, and I fell for ya too."
 
*Wait...the hell is he talking about?...Ugh! He fell in love with me?! That is freaking gross!!*
 
"I started to see how cute you looked, so I told your mother that if she never let me see you, I would kill you and her. What a nice dog. She obeyed just like one! HAHAHAAA!!!!"
 
"You a$$ho-!"
 
"Aww that mouth needs some cleaning but first..." He then started to your pants and he started to play with your crotch and underwear. You gasped and pleaded for him to stop. "Don't tell me I'm gonna be your first!"
 
"A-ah! P-pl-ease...s-stop! A-aah!" He continued to play and he then inserted his hand in your underwear. He got a hold of your crotch and he started to caress it. He then took out his hand and started to his pants. You closed your eyes and tears started to form. But before anything else could happen, you felt his grip on you release. You opened your eyes and saw your father on the ground. You saw the door was opened and another man was standing there with an emotionless face. That was all you saw until you fell unconscious.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Next Chapter: Goodnight Claude Michaelis
 
~Hope you guys liked it! If you do, I might eventually do the next part! So don't forget to Comment, or Subscribe! Sorry if this chapter is a bit.... scary.... SORRY!!!

PEACE!~